Point Trump

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
"“He’s not a war hero,” Trump said of McCain, a Vietnam War veteran who was held captive and tortured for more than five years at one of North Vietnam’s most notorious prisons. “He’s a war hero because he was captured. I like people that weren’t captured.”

POINT TRUMP......Anyone who served in that country is/was a hero NOT just those captured or killed.

"“If a person is captured, they’re a hero as far as I’m concerned,” Trump told reporters. “I don’t like the job John McCain is doing in the Senate because he’s not taking care of our veterans.”

POINT TRUMP....VA care for vets is highly flawed and second class.

"“I am not a fan [of] John McCain because he has done so little for our Veterans and he should know better than anybody what the Veterans need, especially in regards to the VA. He is yet another all talk, no action politician who spends too much time on television and not enough time doing his job and helping the Vets. He is also allowing our military to decrease substantially in size and strength, something which should never be allowed to happen.”

POINT TRUMP....McCain HAS placed the life value of an ILLEGAL over that of a CITIZEN.

"Not only that, the statement continued, McCain was “extremely disrespectful to the thousands upon thousands of people, many of whom happen to be his constituents, that came to listen to me speak about illegal immigration in Phoenix last week by calling them ‘crazies.’”

POINT TRUMP.....McCain DID attack American CITIZENS who CHOSE to attend another's rally.

"Not only that, the statement continued, McCain was “extremely disrespectful to the thousands upon thousands of people, many of whom happen to be his constituents, that came to listen to me speak about illegal immigration in Phoenix last week by calling them ‘crazies.’”

POINT TRUMP....He is SAYING what America is THINKING.

"Despite drawing criticism from fellow candidates and elected officials on both sides of the political spectrum, Trump’s campaign also clearly resonated with some voters, with a recent national Fox News Poll showing the billionaire taking the lead over fellow GOP candidates.

TRUTH can be a hard bitter reality sometimes. But the fact that it IS hard and bitter makes it no less the TRUTH.

Trump s attacks on McCain war record decried by Republicans

"“He’s not a war hero,” Trump said of McCain, a Vietnam War veteran who was held captive and tortured for more than five years at one of North Vietnam’s most notorious prisons. “He’s a war hero because he was captured. I like people that weren’t captured.”

POINT TRUMP......Anyone who served in that country is/was a hero NOT just those captured or killed.

"“If a person is captured, they’re a hero as far as I’m concerned,” Trump told reporters. “I don’t like the job John McCain is doing in the Senate because he’s not taking care of our veterans.”

"“I am not a fan [of] John McCain because he has done so little for our Veterans and he should know better than anybody what the Veterans need, especially in regards to the VA. He is yet another all talk, no action politician who spends too much time on television and not enough time doing his job and helping the Vets. He is also allowing our military to decrease substantially in size and strength, something which should never be allowed to happen.”

POINT TRUMP....McCain HAS placed the life value of an ILLEGAL over that of a CITIZEN.

POINT TRUMP.....McCain DID attack American CITIZENS who CHOSE to attend another's rally.

"Despite drawing criticism from fellow candidates and elected officials on both sides of the political spectrum, Trump’s campaign also clearly resonated with some voters, with a recent national Fox News Poll showing the billionaire taking the lead over fellow GOP candidates.

TRUTH can be a hard bitter reality sometimes. But the fact that it IS hard and bitter makes it no less the TRUTH.

So Trump gets the vote of people like you.

Trump is good at alienating, by this time next year he will at least hit 60% alienation of his voter base...

• Banned

Trump gets the vote of a majority of conservatives TODAY.
And a greater and greater number of Americans as a whole TOMORROW.

• Banned
Oh.

I thought "Point Trump" referred to a geographical location. I pictured a mountain with a waft of hair blowing to and fro, with sustained high winds of hot air, from which other people's money plummets to its death.

Liberals were attacking McCain in every way possible in 2008. The only reason they're defending him now is because he's being criticized by the Republican front runner who scares the living shit out of them. They're in full panic mode and their desperation is showing.

Liberals were attacking McCain in every way possible in 2008. The only reason they're defending him now is because he's being criticized by the Republican front runner who scares the living shit out of them. They're in full panic mode and their desperation is showing.
They defend him because they know just exactly what we know.
He's a Rino.

Trump backtracks.

He doesn't like ANY POWs. He said so.

“He was a war hero because he was captured,” Trump said during a Family Leadership Summit in Iowa on Saturday, according to Politico. “I like people who weren’t captured.”​

Donald Trump backtracks after getting slammed for John McCain war hero remarks

Trump hates POWs.
HE NEVER said he hated POW's. He SAID POW's were NOT the only hero's. BIG DIFFERENCE.

Why do you support a candidate who thinks POWs are losers?

Trump backtracks.

He doesn't like ANY POWs. He said so.

“He was a war hero because he was captured,” Trump said during a Family Leadership Summit in Iowa on Saturday, according to Politico. “I like people who weren’t captured.”​

Donald Trump backtracks after getting slammed for John McCain war hero remarks

Trump hates POWs.
HE NEVER said he hated POW's. He SAID POW's were NOT the only hero's. BIG DIFFERENCE.

Why do you support a candidate who thinks POWs are losers?
He NEVER said they were losers and they are NOT losers.
EVERYONE who served is a HERO not just those captured but EVERYONE.

Why do YOU say only those captured are hero's? What's up with that?

Youre a loon. :laugh:

Given YOUR statement is coming from a person who SUPPORTS the killing of ALL white people do you think I care?

Given YOUR statement is coming from a person who SUPPORTS the killing of ALL white people do you think I care?
Just white racists. Of course you care. You replied to my post.

Would you like to bet a thousand dollars that Trump will be president in 2017?

Forum List

Back