Point Trump

Trump backtracks.

He doesn't like ANY POWs. He said so.

“He was a war hero because he was captured,” Trump said during a Family Leadership Summit in Iowa on Saturday, according to Politico. “I like people who weren’t captured.”​

Donald Trump backtracks after getting slammed for John McCain war hero remarks

Trump hates POWs.
HE NEVER said he hated POW's. He SAID POW's were NOT the only hero's. BIG DIFFERENCE.

Why do you support a candidate who thinks POWs are losers?
He NEVER said they were losers and they are NOT losers.
EVERYONE who served is a HERO not just those captured but EVERYONE.

Why do YOU say only those captured are hero's? What's up with that?

When Trump says "I like people who weren't captured," he implies that he doesn't like people who were captured.

Trump hates POWs.

Also, he likes Canadian-style socialized medicine.

Donald Trump We need as a nation to reexamine the single-payer plan. Yes really read this.

Trump is a liberal.

LOL

Trump backtracks.

“He was a war hero because he was captured,” Trump said during a Family Leadership Summit in Iowa on Saturday, according to Politico. “I like people who weren’t captured.”​

Trump hates POWs.
HE NEVER said he hated POW's. He SAID POW's were NOT the only hero's. BIG DIFFERENCE.

When Trump says "I like people who weren't captured," he implies that he doesn't like people who were captured.

Trump hates POWs.

Donald Trump We need as a nation to reexamine the single-payer plan. Yes really read this.

Trump is a liberal.

LOL
So Toro does mind reading from what she sees as implied?
Here's a cookie now go play.

"“He’s not a war hero,” Trump said of McCain, a Vietnam War veteran who was held captive and tortured for more than five years at one of North Vietnam’s most notorious prisons. “He’s a war hero because he was captured. I like people that weren’t captured.”

POINT TRUMP......Anyone who served in that country is/was a hero NOT just those captured or killed.

"“If a person is captured, they’re a hero as far as I’m concerned,” Trump told reporters. “I don’t like the job John McCain is doing in the Senate because he’s not taking care of our veterans.”

POINT TRUMP....VA care for vets is highly flawed and second class.

"“I am not a fan [of] John McCain because he has done so little for our Veterans and he should know better than anybody what the Veterans need, especially in regards to the VA. He is yet another all talk, no action politician who spends too much time on television and not enough time doing his job and helping the Vets. He is also allowing our military to decrease substantially in size and strength, something which should never be allowed to happen.”

POINT TRUMP....McCain HAS placed the life value of an ILLEGAL over that of a CITIZEN.

"Not only that, the statement continued, McCain was “extremely disrespectful to the thousands upon thousands of people, many of whom happen to be his constituents, that came to listen to me speak about illegal immigration in Phoenix last week by calling them ‘crazies.’”

POINT TRUMP.....McCain DID attack American CITIZENS who CHOSE to attend another's rally.

"Not only that, the statement continued, McCain was “extremely disrespectful to the thousands upon thousands of people, many of whom happen to be his constituents, that came to listen to me speak about illegal immigration in Phoenix last week by calling them ‘crazies.’”

POINT TRUMP....He is SAYING what America is THINKING.

"Despite drawing criticism from fellow candidates and elected officials on both sides of the political spectrum, Trump’s campaign also clearly resonated with some voters, with a recent national Fox News Poll showing the billionaire taking the lead over fellow GOP candidates.

TRUTH can be a hard bitter reality sometimes. But the fact that it IS hard and bitter makes it no less the TRUTH.

Trump s attacks on McCain war record decried by Republicans

So Trump gets the vote of people like you.
Trump gets the vote of a majority of conservatives TODAY.
And a greater and greater number of Americans as a whole TOMORROW.
=======================================================================
The Democrats are all for a Trump Republican nomination. They want it as much or more than you.

The OP is using Trump's back peddling remarks he made after getting slammed for his stupid and repugnant remarks made about McCain that insulted all veterans and active duty military personnel, especially the ones making flights over Iraq and Syria today. Only suckers will fall for his back peddling lies. Trump's hero is P. T. Barnum, the circus master who proclaimed there was a sucker born every minute.

Trump backtracks.

Trump hates POWs.

Trump hates POWs.

Trump is a liberal.

LOL

Why do you chearlead for a liberal who hates POWs, DarkFury21.4IQ?

Trump hates POWs.

Trump is a liberal.

LOL

He never once said hated. Why do you LIE like Hillary? Never mind.

Liberals were attacking McCain in every way possible in 2008. The only reason they're defending him now is because he's being criticized by the Republican front runner who scares the living shit out of them. They're in full panic mode and their desperation is showing.

Would you like to bet a thousand dollars that Trump will be president in 2017?
No, for 2 reasons.

One, I don't think Trump will be president in 2017.

Two, I don't make bets with liberals because they never pay up.

[

And where did you get that idea?
Polls. Repubs love Trump. I think he is a dem plant.
How about you THINK about getting a job?
No thanks. Been there done that. I dont want to be an employee for life making someone else wealthy. I like making myself wealthy.
I didn't know welfare was that lucrative.

[

No thanks. Been there done that. I dont want to be an employee for life making someone else wealthy. I like making myself wealthy.
You are a welfare recipient. You should know that it isnt lucrative at all.

I couldn't collect it if I wanted to. I'm white, they don't like giving it to the ones they count on to pay for it.

I couldn't collect it if I wanted to. I'm white, they don't like giving it to the ones they count on to pay for it.
Of course you get it.

The Food Stamp Capital of the U.S. is WHITE and REPUBLICAN Political Blind Spot

"In spite of the prevailing stereotypes and assumptions about who uses SNAP Food Stamp benefits the most in the United States, the highest usage is not in Compton, Queens, nor the South Side of Chicago. Instead, a city that is 99.22% white and 95% Republican comes in the lead. Owsley County, Kentucky is a community of about 5,000, residents earning the lowest median household income in the country outside of Puerto Rico, according to the U.S. Census."

Of course you get it.

"In spite of the prevailing stereotypes and assumptions about who uses SNAP Food Stamp benefits the most in the United States, the highest usage is not in Compton, Queens, nor the South Side of Chicago. Instead, a city that is 99.22% white and 95% Republican comes in the lead. Owsley County, Kentucky is a community of about 5,000, residents earning the lowest median household income in the country outside of Puerto Rico, according to the U.S. Census."
Nice try, Hambone. :lol:

Of course you get it.

Checkmate cave monkey.
lol.gif

Of course you get it.

Checkmate cave monkey.
lol.gif
So Porchie, do they make you count looting and drug deals as income? You would know right?

Liberals were attacking McCain in every way possible in 2008. The only reason they're defending him now is because he's being criticized by the Republican front runner who scares the living shit out of them. They're in full panic mode and their desperation is showing.

No, for 2 reasons.

Then you sound even more stupid saying that liberals are scared of Trump. We know better than you he'll never be president.

Of course you get it.

Checkmate cave monkey.
lol.gif
Really?

Welfare Statistics Statistic Brain

Whites are 77% of the population and collect 38.8% of the welfare.
Blacks are 13% of the population and collect 39.8% of the welfare.
Is this too hard for you to figure out, Hambone?

No, for 2 reasons.

Then you sound even more stupid saying that liberals are scared of Trump. We know better than you he'll never be president.
If you weren't afraid of him, you wouldn't be so obsessed with him. You're not fooling anyone, you're afraid he's gonna get the nomination, anyone can see it.

Trump hates POWs.

Trump is a liberal.

LOL

He never once said hated. Why do you LIE like Hillary? Never mind.

With an IQ of 21.4, I'd have expected you to understand nuance and context in language.

Trump hates POWs.

His supporters are losers.

LOL.

Forum List

Back