Poland saved Europe many times.

He wants all of Ukraine and the Baltics and probably Poland and Romania too!
:Boom2:Don't forget Georgia!

And don't forget :Boom2:Sweden! To take Sweden, they must take :Boom2:Finland!

To take Poland, they must go through :Boom2:Belarus!

10 countries to invade! :yes_text12:

I always said you're a warmonger!
No I'm not! I'm just being realistic :)

You won't be laughing when

Ukraine:Boom2:
Poland:Boom2:
Georgia:Boom2:
Latvia:Boom2:
Lithuania:Boom2:

and

Estonia:Boom2:

Invade Russia. :biggrin:

and

I'm already laughing! Russia hasn't been successfully invaded since the Mongols in the 1200's. By successful, I mean take over. Every army since then has been expelled.

The fact is, Russia is very easy to invade! The trouble is getting out without your army being destroyed :)

and

I'm already laughing! Russia hasn't been successfully invaded since the Mongols in the 1200's. By successful, I mean take over. Every army since then has been expelled.

The fact is, Russia is very easy to invade! The trouble is getting out without your army being destroyed :)

If China invades as well then :Boom2: It's never been invaded from all sides. :biggrin:

Russia is important to America's future

Russia wants to stay alone, any sane in head wants to avoid WWIII provoked by f... NATO.
Not Russia, but NATO spreading direct to Russia border

Shitty NATO shall be dissolved

NATO-Osterweiterung_1990-2016_new-1.jpg

Nice to see NATO protecting much more of Europe against the threat of Russian invasion. It won't be long before Ukraine joins , then Russia won't be able to steal any more of it's territory. :)

The lies about 'Russian Invasion are spreading by corporate presstitutes and their owners.
In 2014 hard core Nazis protected by Jews got power in Ukraine.
Where is your people now?
Cleaning toilets in the West Europa, serving as 'Natashas' in Turkics brothels or hardly working for some money in Polish manufacturing shops.
Can you purchase your land soon?
I doubt it, it will be in ownership of non-Ukrainian 'businessmen' soon.
Ukraine is a quickly dying country run by corrupted idiots.

Ukrainians are corrupted idiots, but we want them in our borders.
(LOL)

Still as anti Ukrainian as ever I see.

My comment was Tsarcastic.

Obviously it doesn't make sense to want to include people seen as backwards into your country.

Not that Ukrainians are backwards compared to Russians, probably Russians are more primitive.

Last edited:

and

If China invades as well then :Boom2: It's never been invaded from all sides. :biggrin:
I thought the Japanese tried to invade during WW2?

Anyway, it's much more likely China, Russia and possibly India will invade the US.

Russia wants to stay alone, any sane in head wants to avoid WWIII provoked by f... NATO.
Not Russia, but NATO spreading direct to Russia border

Shitty NATO shall be dissolved

NATO-Osterweiterung_1990-2016_new-1.jpg

Nice to see NATO protecting much more of Europe against the threat of Russian invasion. It won't be long before Ukraine joins , then Russia won't be able to steal any more of it's territory. :)

The lies about 'Russian Invasion are spreading by corporate presstitutes and their owners.
Cleaning toilets in the West Europa, serving as 'Natashas' in Turkics brothels or hardly working for some money in Polish manufacturing shops.

(LOL)

Obviously it doesn't make sense to want to include people seen as backwards into your country.

Not that Ukrainians are backwards compared to Russians, probably Russians are more primitive.

So better not to have them in your borders, if you think they're backwards. You know there would be constant war there if you did it.

and

Anyway, it's much more likely China, Russia and possibly India will invade the US.

Japan is islands. China has a very long land border with Russia. :)

and

So? How does that answer my question? Anyway I already looked it up and they fought in '39 ending up with a neutrality pact.

(LOL)

So better not to have them in your borders, if you think they're backwards. You know there would be constant war there if you did it.

A lot of Ukrainians are decent.

and

So? How does that answer my question? Anyway I already looked it up and they fought in '39 ending up with a neutrality pact.

Neither country had entered the war in 1939. They both entered in 1941.

(LOL)

A lot of Ukrainians are decent.

At least you acknowledge that.

Forum List

Back