Poland saved Europe many times.

He already knows who I am, because you told him! Now you want me to tell him who you are? How is that guessing, you dimwit Russian? :)
So?! I thought you weren't going to come on here! I'm not DIMitri and I'm not Russian! He wasn't either though since he couldn't even spell his name :)

So why did you say "We were supposed to come on here, so that Limpy could guess who WE are", when you'd already told him who I am!
His name was Dimwit and he wasn't Russian, but you are. :)
You didn't have to use that avatar! He wouldn't have been able to guess!
He spelled it DIMitri which is why we called him Dimwit. No I'm not and stop trolling me on here! :206:
He already knows who I am, because you told him! Now you want me to tell him who you are? How is that guessing, you dimwit Russian? :)
So?! I thought you weren't going to come on here! I'm not DIMitri and I'm not Russian! He wasn't either though since he couldn't even spell his name :)

So why did you say "We were supposed to come on here, so that Limpy could guess who WE are", when you'd already told him who I am!
He spelled it DIMitri which is why we called him Dimwit. No I'm not and stop trolling me on here! :206:

Yes I did! He would! I know, but that wasn't why we called him dimwit, we called him dimwit, because he was a dimwit. :)
Limpy isn't around, so who else is there is troll? :) It's coming up to 8am NY time, he'll probably be on here soon. :) Stop crying, it isn't that bad!
No you didn't! You could have picked something else! Like maybe a Russian flag! He would never have guessed it was you! True :)

Why did he run off? Should we stalk him on other threads?

You could post on other threads besides this one! Don't be so shy!

I haven't looked at his post history so I don't know how much time he spends here. Maybe I'm bad at stalking people :aug08_031:

IT IS THAT BAD!!! :boo_hoo14:

Yes I did! A Russian flag?! Are you joking! LOL! He probably wouldn't, but there's no way I'm using a Russian flag as my avatar!

He probably thinks we've ruined his thread. :)
Of course! :)
Neither have I. All day day probably. :)

You're stalking me! :(

So why have you been upvoting all of my posts? :)

Yes I did! He would! I know, but that wasn't why we called him dimwit, we called him dimwit, because he was a dimwit. :)
Limpy isn't around, so who else is there is troll? :) It's coming up to 8am NY time, he'll probably be on here soon. :) Stop crying, it isn't that bad!
No you didn't! You could have picked something else! Like maybe a Russian flag! He would never have guessed it was you! True :)

I haven't looked at his post history so I don't know how much time he spends here. Maybe I'm bad at stalking people :aug08_031:

Yes I did! A Russian flag?! Are you joking! LOL! He probably wouldn't, but there's no way I'm using a Russian flag as my avatar!

Did not! No! There's something wrong with you then, like mentally :)

You posted here first, not me :)

Then you should!

One of us should take a look. Then at least one of us doesn't suck at it! :)

No I'm not! I was here first!

Liar! Not ALL of your posts!

Did not! No! There's something wrong with you then, like mentally :)

You posted here first, not me :)

Then you should!

One of us should take a look. Then at least one of us doesn't suck at it! :)

No I'm not! I was here first!

Liar! Not ALL of your posts!

Did! No there isn't!

I think you did. :)

I have. :)

OK you look. :)

You just said I was here first!

Most of them! :)

I'm getting trolled on another thread lol

Who by? LOL!
Someone who thinks I'm a male who doesn't own a gun and I'm maybe 20 yrs old. I think millennials are 20 yr olds anyway.

So not far from the truth. :auiqs.jpg:

:puhleeze: You mean very far!

You own a gun?! I may have been sarcastic. ;)
Russia wants to stay alone, any sane in head wants to avoid WWIII provoked by f... NATO.
Not Russia, but NATO spreading direct to Russia border

Shitty NATO shall be dissolved

NATO-Osterweiterung_1990-2016_new-1.jpg

Nice to see NATO protecting much more of Europe against the threat of Russian invasion. It won't be long before Ukraine joins , then Russia won't be able to steal any more of it's territory. :)

The lies about 'Russian Invasion are spreading by corporate presstitutes and their owners.
In 2014 hard core Nazis protected by Jews got power in Ukraine.
Where is your people now?
Cleaning toilets in the West Europa, serving as 'Natashas' in Turkics brothels or hardly working for some money in Polish manufacturing shops.
Can you purchase your land soon?
I doubt it, it will be in ownership of non-Ukrainian 'businessmen' soon.
Ukraine is a quickly dying country run by corrupted idiots.

Ukrainians are corrupted idiots, but we want them in our borders.
(LOL)

Still as anti Ukrainian as ever I see.

My comment was Tsarcastic.

Obviously it doesn't make sense to want to include people seen as backwards into your country.

Not that Ukrainians are backwards compared to Russians, probably Russians are more primitive.

Owners of the biggest stock of gold, moderns weapons, good industry, world-known cultures are 'primitive'?
Do you know the meaning of 'Polnische Wirtschaft'?
Germans continue to consider Polska as underdeveloped drunk state.
Who of your writers, artists, musicians is known outside of Polska?

Except thieves, cheap workers, outsourced manufacturing, whores and alcoholics Polska exports not much to EU.

414__Die_polnische_Wirtschaft_.jpeg

Here a Polack by German police

Who by? LOL!
Someone who thinks I'm a male who doesn't own a gun and I'm maybe 20 yrs old. I think millennials are 20 yr olds anyway.

Nice to see NATO protecting much more of Europe against the threat of Russian invasion. It won't be long before Ukraine joins , then Russia won't be able to steal any more of it's territory. :)

The lies about 'Russian Invasion are spreading by corporate presstitutes and their owners.
Cleaning toilets in the West Europa, serving as 'Natashas' in Turkics brothels or hardly working for some money in Polish manufacturing shops.

(LOL)

Obviously it doesn't make sense to want to include people seen as backwards into your country.

Not that Ukrainians are backwards compared to Russians, probably Russians are more primitive.

Owners of the biggest stock of gold, moderns weapons, good industry, world-known cultures are 'primitive'?

Except thieves, cheap workers, outsourced manufacturing, whores and alcoholics Polska exports not much to EU.

Many so called "Russian" writers, artists & musicians have been of a Polish heritage.

Gogol, Dostoeyevsky, Malevich, Stravinsky, Shostakovich, Glinka.

But, Poland in it's own right has produced good writers, artists & musicians, like Chopin, Penderecki, Gorecki, Jozef Conrad, Adam Mickiewicz,Milosz,Sienkiewicz, Beksinski, Korczak Ziółkowski, Tamara DeLempicka, etc.

Maybe you should check the murder rate disparities between Poland & Russia, Russia's murder rate is approx 12X higher than Poland's.

Russia's more primitive than Poland, absolutely.

PS.

Russia is even responsible with it's military?

Russian fire ball over ammo depot.

Last edited:
He wants all of Ukraine and the Baltics and probably Poland and Romania too!

Question:

What does Russia need completely ruined Ukraine, deindustrialized Baltic, poor Polska and european beggar Romania for?

Poor Polska?
Poland's definitely wealthier than Russia, from my understanding not only are incomes slightly higher in Poland, but also cost of living is slightly less.

That's before the Sanctions, even.

Now Poland's steadily climbing in income, and Russia's steadily declining.

(LOL)

Many so called "Russian" writers, artists & musicians have been of a Polish heritage.

You've forgotten Schiller, Goethe, Balzac, Twain, Tolstoy, Shakespeare, Homer, Orwell, Dante and probably more as 300 famous writers.
Of course all of them had polish ancestors.

(LOL)

You've forgotten Schiller, Goethe, Balzac, Twain, Tolstoy, Shakespeare, Homer, Orwell, Dante and probably more as 300 famous writers.

Some German writers like Gunter Grass or Charles Bukowski, clearly Polish mixed.
or
German philosophers & were clearly Polish mixed, Nietzsche for example has a Lechite, or Polish tribe surname from Polish Niecki, or Nietzki in English.

Leibniz was half Sorbian, a Lechite or Polish tribe group in East Germany.

Immanuel Kant, Christian Wolff, Schopenhauer all came from / had roots in Lechite / Polish lands.

DNA analysis proves Germans from Polish lands are heavily mixed with Polish, maybe upwards of 80% of their DNA being Polish.

Some German writers like Gunter Grass or Charles Bukowski, clearly Polish mixed.
or
German philosophers & were clearly Polish mixed, Nietzsche for example has a Lechite, or Polish tribe surname from Polish Niecki, or Nietzki in English.

Immanuel Kant, Christian Wolff, Schopenhauer all came from / had roots in Lechite / Polish lands.

DNA analysis proves Germans from Polish lands are heavily mixed with Polish, maybe upwards of 80% of their DNA being Polish.

He wants all of Ukraine and the Baltics and probably Poland and Romania too!

Question:

What does Russia need completely ruined Ukraine, deindustrialized Baltic, poor Polska and european beggar Romania for?

Poor Polska?
Poland's definitely wealthier than Russia, from my understanding not only are incomes slightly higher in Poland, but also cost of living is slightly less.

That's before the Sanctions, even.

Now Poland's steadily climbing in income, and Russia's steadily declining.

Just guess about highness of polish incomes after EU stops money transfers in 2021 and ukrainian guest workers go from Polska to West Europe

or

Of course Aristotle, Plutarch, Confucius and Socrates were polish too

P_Aristotle_grey.png

31015.jpg

confucius.jpg

socrates.jpg

Forum List

Back