Poland saved Europe many times.

Last edited:
You should!

I'd know you anywhere, Uther. :)
I don't sound anything like uther!

Yes you do, you dimwit p.... :)
That's s what I'd be saying to you if I were uther!
You should!

You're not saying it to try and make me think you're not Uther. :)
Did you come here to troll me?! I'm not saying who I am! You already know who I am! :tongue-44:

Did you come here to troll me?! I'm not saying who I am! You already know who I am! :tongue-44:

I didn't come on here to troll you. :)
I do know who you are, why do you keep denying it?

We were supposed to come here to see if Limpy could guess who we are!
I'm not Abe and I'm not uther! Why are you guessing anyway, you already know who I am!

I'm not Abe and I'm not uther! Why are you guessing anyway, you already know who I am!

He already knows who I am, because you told him! Now you want me to tell him who you are? How is that guessing, you dimwit Russian? :)

He already knows who I am, because you told him! Now you want me to tell him who you are? How is that guessing, you dimwit Russian? :)
So?! I thought you weren't going to come on here! I'm not DIMitri and I'm not Russian! He wasn't either though since he couldn't even spell his name :)

So?! I thought you weren't going to come on here! I'm not DIMitri and I'm not Russian! He wasn't either though since he couldn't even spell his name :)

So why did you say "We were supposed to come on here, so that Limpy could guess who WE are", when you'd already told him who I am!
His name was Dimwit and he wasn't Russian, but you are. :)

So why did you say "We were supposed to come on here, so that Limpy could guess who WE are", when you'd already told him who I am!
You didn't have to use that avatar! He wouldn't have been able to guess!
He spelled it DIMitri which is why we called him Dimwit. No I'm not and stop trolling me on here! :206:

He spelled it DIMitri which is why we called him Dimwit. No I'm not and stop trolling me on here! :206:

Yes I did! He would! I know, but that wasn't why we called him dimwit, we called him dimwit, because he was a dimwit. :)
Limpy isn't around, so who else is there is troll? :) It's coming up to 8am NY time, he'll probably be on here soon. :) Stop crying, it isn't that bad!

Last edited:

Yes I did! He would! I know, but that wasn't why we called him dimwit, we called him dimwit, because he was a dimwit. :)
Limpy isn't around, so who else is there is troll? :) It's coming up to 8am NY time, he'll probably be on here soon. :) Stop crying, it isn't that bad!
No you didn't! You could have picked something else! Like maybe a Russian flag! He would never have guessed it was you! True :)

Why did he run off? Should we stalk him on other threads?

You could post on other threads besides this one! Don't be so shy!

I haven't looked at his post history so I don't know how much time he spends here. Maybe I'm bad at stalking people :aug08_031:

IT IS THAT BAD!!! :boo_hoo14:

Forum List

Back