Poland saved Europe many times.

Unlike any Christian or Muslim Nation that didn't hate Jews?

The ONLY reason why Hindus, Buddhists, and "Others" didn't go against your tribe much, is because they didn't bring in a bunch of refugees, and therefor had very few Jews,
UNLIKE many Muslim, and Christian naitons
ESPECIALLY Poland
which Poland had so many Jews because it saved up to millions of Jewish refugees, terrorized by Western Europe since the Medieval Era.

Therefore 'tankful' Jews today mocking Polish people

Gee...…. It wouldn't have ANYTHING to do with their past and present Anti Semitism, would it? A very small minority terrorized Western Europe since the Medieval Era?
They were involved in the Crusades, etc, etc? You should start taking your MEDS again

Anti-Semitism of the "Church Fathers"

This has nothing to do with the Medieval Era, you bigot. This is only a small example

Well, I don't know, maybe any sane Polish heritage person, would look at comments from YOU, Irosie, Roudy, Inndependent, Fnnceo, Jillian and the rest of the "Kosher" Gang here, and form their own negative opinions upon you & your ilk.

Another stupid Pollack remark, You are so dumb and ignorant you are incapable of reading my links

100 % of Jews here on this forum are anti-Polish
As opposed to maybe 10% Poles. Being antiJewish.

You are such RABBIdly retarded cretins.

Prejudices are so wrong, except when directed against Poles.

Wow, do you strike yourself as retarded?

"How to Spot a Jew": Polish newspaper front page gives readers anti-Semitic advice

See above, He says bigotry is wrong? These are HIS people

Prejudices are wrong? Is that why the Pollack states that nobody in the U.S. or any other " Christian Country" doesn't " respect" that country if they don't become Christians? He accuses NON CHRISTIANS of NOT ASSIMILATING

What about anti-Polish sentiment in your beloved country ?

Where the Polish ambassador was assaulted & spit on.
Or
Where your entire Knesset called Poland Holocaust deniers for Poland mzking a law criminalizing blaming Poland for the Holocaust.

Israelis hate any nation except Jews

Unlike any Christian or Muslim Nation that didn't hate Jews?

The ONLY reason why Hindus, Buddhists, and "Others" didn't go against your tribe much, is because they didn't bring in a bunch of refugees, and therefor had very few Jews,
ESPECIALLY Poland
which Poland had so many Jews because it saved up to millions of Jewish refugees, terrorized by Western Europe since the Medieval Era.

It is commonly accepted that the Middle Ages period begins with the fall of the western Roman Empire (476 AD, fall of Rome) and that it ends with the fall of the eastern Roman Empire (1453 AD, fall of Constantinople).Apr

This was the start of the Medieval Era, Please tell us what the Jewish people " did" to the poor Christians out there

ESPECIALLY Poland

Gee...…. It wouldn't have ANYTHING to do with their past and present Anti Semitism, would it? A very small minority terrorized Western Europe since the Medieval Era?
They were involved in the Crusades, etc, etc? You should start taking your MEDS again

This has nothing to do with the Medieval Era, you bigot. This is only a small example

Well, I don't know, maybe any sane Polish heritage person, would look at comments from YOU, Irosie, Roudy, Inndependent, Fnnceo, Jillian and the rest of the "Kosher" Gang here, and form their own negative opinions upon you & your ilk.

Another stupid Pollack remark, You are so dumb and ignorant you are incapable of reading my links

As opposed to maybe 10% Poles.

Anti Semitic shit

Tell that to Trizub he has long thought I was pro-Russia / pro- Russian.
Do you take any special medications

Such ignorance & arrogance.
The highest scoring Squadron in the Battle of Britain was the Polish 303 Kosciuszko Squadron.
Righ
Tell that to Trizub he has long thought I was pro-Russia / pro- Russian.

The highest scoring Squadron in the Battle of Britain was the Polish 303 Kosciuszko Squadron.
Right those Polish aces just popped them silly Messerschmitt's right out of the sky

Kid take your meds

Maybe you should research the 303 Kosciuszko Squadron, instead of being a dumb jerk, like usual.
If it were not for Poland we would all be eating knockwurst today

The war would have been a lot shorter if the USA would have just stayed out of Poland's way

LOL , yeah sure.
The USA single handedly won WW2.
What an idiot.

ESPECIALLY Poland

As opposed to maybe 10% Poles. Being antiJewish.

You and your entire ILK are Anti Semitic ; My links prove it
You and your ILK are DISGUSTING, VILE, DEGENERATES

Righ

Right those Polish aces just popped them silly Messerschmitt's right out of the sky

Kid take your meds

Maybe you should research the 303 Kosciuszko Squadron, instead of being a dumb jerk, like usual.

The war would have been a lot shorter if the USA would have just stayed out of Poland's way

LOL , yeah sure.
What an idiot.
Yup, Europe was doomed and if the USA did not take Berlin Germany would have had time to develop atomic weapons that they already had the rockets to launch.

Anti Semitic shit

Oh boo hoo hoo.
The anti-Polish idiot is crying about anti-Semitism.

Well, if pointing out every Jew here is anti-Polish.

Then show me the Jew on USMB who respects Poles & never disrespects them?

Anti Semitic shit

Oh boo hoo hoo.

Again MORON my wife is Polish

Righ

Kid take your meds

LOL , yeah sure.
What an idiot.
Yup, Europe was doomed and if the USA did not take Berlin Germany would have had time to develop atomic weapons that they already had the rockets to launch.

So ignorant & arrogant.

Soviet forces including Ukrainians & Poles captured Berlin first, liberated the Nazi camps.

Also note about 80% of Nazis killed were killed on the Eastern Front.

Anti Semitic shit

Oh boo hoo hoo.

There are none

Righ

Kid take your meds

LOL , yeah sure.
What an idiot.

So ignorant & arrogant.

Soviet forces including Ukrainians & Poles captured Berlin first, liberated the Nazi camps.

According to the new history written by Jews only USA won WWII

Anti Semitic shit

Oh boo hoo hoo.

Anti Semitic shit

Oh boo hoo hoo.

If you think pointing out that every Jew on USMB is anti- Polish.
Then you are most certainly an anti-Polish bigot.

Typical Brutish British savage.

Righ

Kid take your meds

LOL , yeah sure.
What an idiot.

So ignorant & arrogant.

Not without the USA retard

Anti Semitic shit

Oh boo hoo hoo.

A polish Jewess probably?

kzK0PwF.png

LOL , yeah sure.
What an idiot.

So ignorant & arrogant.

Who did win WW2?

Just so we know

Anti Semitic shit

Oh boo hoo hoo.

kzK0PwF.png

Don't give up your day job wiping tables at Burger King

LOL , yeah sure.
What an idiot.

So ignorant & arrogant.

Who did win WW2?

Just so we know

Mainly Russia, little Poland, very little USA, UK and France

Not USA alone

Righ

Kid take your meds

LOL , yeah sure.
What an idiot.
Who did win WW2

Yawn

Anti Semitic shit

Oh boo hoo hoo.

kzK0PwF.png

Don't give up your day job wiping tables at Burger King

LOL
You are funny

LOL , yeah sure.
What an idiot.

So ignorant & arrogant.

Who did win WW2?

Just so we know

Multiple peoples beat the Nazis.

Probably 60% came from Soviets including Russians, Ukrainians, Belarussians etc.
15% from USA.
15% from Britain, Canada, Australia etc.
5% from Poles.
5% from French.

Forum List

Back