Poland saved Europe many times.

Give some examples where I haven't.
Everything and anything you write about Russia! You just called Putin a Nazi too! I'm mad at you!!

Everything? Are you and Baron related? :)
So who has been funding all extreme right wing political parties in Europe, including Farage's. A clue his initials are VP. :)
Are you crazy? This is a trend all over Europe and now the US and you think Putin is behind it all? LOL. It was Merkel and the EU. Oh and all those Poles in the UK. Remember all the videos we used to watch years ago?

No I'm not crazy! There's proof Putin has done it. Why do you think extreme right winger Farage supports Putin! Putin wants to destroy the EU. What have Merkel and Polaks in the UK got to do with funding far right parties? Merkel is pro immigration!
The EU was formed to destroy the USA as the only economic superpower it failed

Good

Look how prejudged you yourselves are toward Russia and its people

Tell that to Trizub he has long thought I was pro-Russia / pro- Russian.

Poland shall share Ukraine with Hungary, Romania and Russia.
No Ukraine, no problem!

There would be no problem if there was no Russia.
There would be no problem if there was no Ukraine :)

Who voted that funny?!
See where it says "list"? Click that :)

Everything and anything you write about Russia! You just called Putin a Nazi too! I'm mad at you!!

So who has been funding all extreme right wing political parties in Europe, including Farage's. A clue his initials are VP. :)
Are you crazy? This is a trend all over Europe and now the US and you think Putin is behind it all? LOL. It was Merkel and the EU. Oh and all those Poles in the UK. Remember all the videos we used to watch years ago?

No I'm not crazy! There's proof Putin has done it. Why do you think extreme right winger Farage supports Putin! Putin wants to destroy the EU. What have Merkel and Polaks in the UK got to do with funding far right parties? Merkel is pro immigration!
You are! Where's your proof? Post it here so we can see. You want the far left to support Putin?? LOL Putin just wants more friendly relations with EU countries. He's been trying to pull them away individually for at least 10 yrs now. He wants them to end those sanctions so of course he wouldn't mind seeing an end to the EU.

OMG Polaks are far right! Haven't you been seeing the news about it?!

Poland is pushing the EU into crisis

EU weighs costs of punishing Poland | DW | 19.07.2019

Poland is anti immigration! They won't let any muslims in! We argued about this already!

The secretive religious group shaping politics - CNN Video

The Fellowship (Christian organization) - Wikipedia

What's that got to do with what I wrote?
OMG you aren't that dumb!

You said "So who has been funding all extreme right wing political parties in Europe" and I showed you a potential source.

I didn't watch your video.

Even if they have, Putin has funded them much more.
Of course not, you think CNN is run by the KGB!

How much has Putin given them then? You have no idea! Because you're making it all up!

LOL, Moon Pie says they are Jewish, I thought they were never pro-Russia / pro-Russian, according to AbeUG, and Yourself?

Moon Pie isn't Jewish. I've never said that. I don't think most Jews are anti Russian.

They just admitted it, You & Abe were always in deep denial about the Jewishness of those posters.

Moon Pie isn't Jewish, believe me. How many Jews do you know that eat bacon and support Palestine? :)
I'm ethnically Jewish though!

Your great grandfathers fifth cousin doesn't qualify you as being Jewish. :)
I'm 3% Ashkenazi and 5% Sephardic! I have a 5th cousin in Israel!

They just admitted it, You & Abe were always in deep denial about the Jewishness of those posters.

Moon Pie isn't Jewish, believe me. How many Jews do you know that eat bacon and support Palestine? :)
I'm ethnically Jewish though! As an American, I can support whatever side I want!

What's the name of your rabbi? Who's the Israeli PM? When's Yom kipper? :)
I don't have one and you know it! I can't spell that, you can though! Is that something made with fish??

You claimed you were Jewish, so why don't you have one? A Jew would know how to spell it! I think it's the Jewish festival of fish. :)
Why would I have one when I was raised Catholic?! Much like your "Polish Jewish" buddy Abe or your friend Limpy :) You know how to spell it! Does that mean you're Jewish?! OMG! LOL. I have no idea but thanks for the info, Jewish Trizub :21:

Proof of what------that communism was no IMPOSED on Poland by Martians?
First "free" Polish elections 1947 and the commies won 80% of the vote. The US ambassador to Poland at the time estimated 39% of Poles were communist.

So of course the results were falsified but it's also true that 39% of Poles were true communists at the time. The Poles imposed communism on other Poles.

Hmm.. What percentage of Poland are Communist voters today?
LOL.
More than will admit it! Ukrainians will swear up and down they're capitalists now but make them pay for anything they think the government should be taking care of and you'll see for yourself.

Why are you bringing Ukrainians into it?
Because you're so much alike! Far right politically but far left economically! You are all a buncha communazis!

Lol, so says the noron who thinks the USA is 100% responsible for defeating Hitler.

Again remove the USA and Hitler took over all of Europe and perhaps Russia as well. If Heisenberg developed fission then Germany took over the World or what was left of it was rubble

Again remove the USA and Hitler took over all of Europe and perhaps Russia as well

The Soviets still would have won
Nope because without the best military in the World the USA the full German onslaught would have been on the other front as Europe already fell completely without the USA.
Again, the Nazis were already on the run for a whole year before the US landing at Normandy.
So what, the USA began attacks 2 years earlier, and was giving the Brits arms before that

You seem to think that the usa was not involved before d day. This is wrong

Next
We were neutral for the first 2 years
Military history of the United States during World War II - Wikipedia

Oh, except Iceland :)

We "invaded thru Italy" in 1943, 4 months after the Soviets defeated them at Stalingrad. Stalingrad is widely accepted as the turning point in the war.

Lend lease certainly helped, Helped the Soviets and helped the Brits. The Brits finally finished paying us for our 'help' in 2006 :)

Good
Let's see what happens after Brexit.

Again remove the USA and Hitler took over all of Europe and perhaps Russia as well. If Heisenberg developed fission then Germany took over the World or what was left of it was rubble

Again remove the USA and Hitler took over all of Europe and perhaps Russia as well

The Soviets still would have won
Nope because without the best military in the World the USA the full German onslaught would have been on the other front as Europe already fell completely without the USA.
Again, the Nazis were already on the run for a whole year before the US landing at Normandy.
So what, the USA began attacks 2 years earlier, and was giving the Brits arms before that

You seem to think that the usa was not involved before d day. This is wrong

Next
We were neutral for the first 2 years
Military history of the United States during World War II - Wikipedia

Oh, except Iceland :)

We "invaded thru Italy" in 1943, 4 months after the Soviets defeated them at Stalingrad. Stalingrad is widely accepted as the turning point in the war.

Lend lease certainly helped, Helped the Soviets and helped the Brits. The Brits finally finished paying us for our 'help' in 2006 :)
Lend lease was not neutral

Lol wikisupidia is your brain on stupid

Yawn

Good
Let's see what happens after Brexit.
It's over they all hate each other

Good

It wasn't and it may be a competitor to thr USA, but it's not it's enemy

Tell that to Trizub he has long thought I was pro-Russia / pro- Russian.

Poland shall share Ukraine with Hungary, Romania and Russia.
No Ukraine, no problem!

There would be no problem if there was no Russia.
There would be no problem if there was no Ukraine :)

Who voted that funny?!
See where it says "list"? Click that :)

Limpy!

Last edited:

You are! Where's your proof? Post it here so we can see. You want the far left to support Putin?? LOL Putin just wants more friendly relations with EU countries. He's been trying to pull them away individually for at least 10 yrs now. He wants them to end those sanctions so of course he wouldn't mind seeing an end to the EU.

OMG Polaks are far right! Haven't you been seeing the news about it?!

Poland is pushing the EU into crisis

EU weighs costs of punishing Poland | DW | 19.07.2019

Poland is anti immigration! They w
on't let any muslims in! We argued about this already!

I will! I don't want anyone to support Putin. :) Of course he does ...n't! He'd just get individual sanctions from each of the countries which left the EU. :)

They're not the only country in that doesn't want muslims! Trump is anti immigration!

The secretive religious group shaping politics - CNN Video

The Fellowship (Christian organization) - Wikipedia

What's that got to do with what I wrote?
OMG you aren't that dumb!

You said "So who has been funding all extreme right wing political parties in Europe" and I showed you a potential source.

I didn't watch your video.

Even if they have, Putin has funded them much more.
Of course not, you think CNN is run by the KGB!

How much has Putin given them then? You have no idea! Because you're making it all up!

No I don't, that's Bloomberg. :)

Millions. I'm not making it up!

Moon Pie isn't Jewish. I've never said that. I don't think most Jews are anti Russian.

I'm ethnically Jewish though!

Your great grandfathers fifth cousin doesn't qualify you as being Jewish. :)
I'm 3% Ashkenazi and 5% Sephardic! I have a 5th cousin in Israel!

What's his or her name? :)

I'm ethnically Jewish though! As an American, I can support whatever side I want!

What's the name of your rabbi? Who's the Israeli PM? When's Yom kipper? :)
I don't have one and you know it! I can't spell that, you can though! Is that something made with fish??

You claimed you were Jewish, so why don't you have one? A Jew would know how to spell it! I think it's the Jewish festival of fish. :)
Why would I have one when I was raised Catholic?! Much like your "Polish Jewish" buddy Abe or your friend Limpy :) You know how to spell it! Does that mean you're Jewish?! OMG! LOL. I have no idea but thanks for the info, Jewish Trizub :21:

Limpy isn't my friend and he was raised Jewish! No, it just means I'm better at spelling than you are. :) I said "I think"! If you want to know what it is ask Limpy. :)

Proof of what------that communism was no IMPOSED on Poland by Martians?
First "free" Polish elections 1947 and the commies won 80% of the vote. The US ambassador to Poland at the time estimated 39% of Poles were communist.

So of course the results were falsified but it's also true that 39% of Poles were true communists at the time. The Poles imposed communism on other Poles.

Hmm.. What percentage of Poland are Communist voters today?
LOL.
More than will admit it! Ukrainians will swear up and down they're capitalists now but make them pay for anything they think the government should be taking care of and you'll see for yourself.

Why are you bringing Ukrainians into it?
Because you're so much alike! Far right politically but far left economically! You are all a buncha communazis!

You think Zelenskiy is far right? In what way? You're wrong about that!

Good

Again kid the EU was designed to be an economic superpower to compete with the USA

Game over

Good

Again kid the EU was designed to be an economic superpower to compete with the USA

Game over

The EU isn't finished yet and will get stronger even without the UK.

Forum List

Back