Poland saved Europe many times.

roflmao----"founding fathers" wrong again----da poles did it and
efforts to GET rid of it involved pole on pole blood

Proof?

Proof of what------that communism was no IMPOSED on Poland by Martians?
First "free" Polish elections 1947 and the commies won 80% of the vote. The US ambassador to Poland at the time estimated 39% of Poles were communist.

So of course the results were falsified but it's also true that 39% of Poles were true communists at the time. The Poles imposed communism on other Poles.

Unlike any Christian or Muslim Nation that didn't hate Jews?

The ONLY reason why Hindus, Buddhists, and "Others" didn't go against your tribe much, is because they didn't bring in a bunch of refugees, and therefor had very few Jews,
UNLIKE many Muslim, and Christian naitons
ESPECIALLY Poland
which Poland had so many Jews because it saved up to millions of Jewish refugees, terrorized by Western Europe since the Medieval Era.
it saved up to millions of Jewish refugees, terrorized by Western Europe since the Medieval Era

And the slaughtered 6 million of them in WW2

Another dumb Kosher person, who can't figure out who did the Holocaust.
Polaks!

The Nazi SS was 0% Polish.

actually TRUE----the polaks who murdered jews did not refer to themselves
as Nazis

The only thing Poland won was a book of matches

What a dumb prejudiced bigot you are against Polish people.

Look how prejudged you yourselves are toward Russia and its people

Tell that to Trizub he has long thought I was pro-Russia / pro- Russian.

You used to be. You always supported Russia over Ukraine, even after it invaded.

I've always attacked Russians, and Russia.
Liar. You didn't on Topix.

Proof?

First "free" Polish elections 1947 and the commies won 80% of the vote. The US ambassador to Poland at the time estimated 39% of Poles were communist.

So of course the results were falsified but it's also true that 39% of Poles were true communists at the time. The Poles imposed communism on other Poles.

Hmm.. What percentage of Poland are Communist voters today?
LOL.

Give some examples where I haven't.

LOL, Moon Pie says they are Jewish, I thought they were never pro-Russia / pro-Russian, according to AbeUG, and Yourself?

Moon Pie isn't Jewish. I've never said that. I don't think most Jews are anti Russian.

They just admitted it, You & Abe were always in deep denial about the Jewishness of those posters.

Moon Pie isn't Jewish, believe me. How many Jews do you know that eat bacon and support Palestine? :)
I'm ethnically Jewish though!

LOL, Moon Pie says they are Jewish, I thought they were never pro-Russia / pro-Russian, according to AbeUG, and Yourself?

Moon Pie isn't Jewish. I've never said that. I don't think most Jews are anti Russian.

They just admitted it, You & Abe were always in deep denial about the Jewishness of those posters.

Moon Pie isn't Jewish, believe me. How many Jews do you know that eat bacon and support Palestine? :)
I'm ethnically Jewish though! As an American, I can support whatever side I want!

What's the name of your rabbi? Who's the Israeli PM? When's Yom kipper? :)
I don't have one and you know it! I can't spell that, you can though! Is that something made with fish??

Proof?

Hmm.. What percentage of Poland are Communist voters today?
LOL.
More than will admit it! Ukrainians will swear up and down they're capitalists now but make them pay for anything they think the government should be taking care of and you'll see for yourself.

the Warsaw uprising was a collaboration between all the jews of the Warsaw Ghetto and polish partisans. If ALL of catholic Poland had supported it----
it would have been successful. It did not work out that way. IMHO--if the POPE had supported it-------it would have been successful

That's the Warsaw Ghetto Uprising.....
Why are you bragging about the polish ghettos

Nazi Germany created those Jewish ghettos.
Huh? Jews always lived in ghettos in just about every country they lived in throughout history.

Lol.
How do you figure that?

This town was controlled by Germans from 1701 - 1945.

Yeah, totally Poland's fault.
Idiot.

Yawn Poland surrendered like 3 minutes into the war

https://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/poland-surrenders

I don't think the USA would've won if double teamed by Nazis &. Soviets, either.

You should have stopped at I don't think, because that is the first correct thing you have said

Lol, so says the noron who thinks the USA is 100% responsible for defeating Hitler.

Again remove the USA and Hitler took over all of Europe and perhaps Russia as well. If Heisenberg developed fission then Germany took over the World or what was left of it was rubble

Again remove the USA and Hitler took over all of Europe and perhaps Russia as well

The Soviets still would have won

the Warsaw uprising was a collaboration between all the jews of the Warsaw Ghetto and polish partisans. If ALL of catholic Poland had supported it----
it would have been successful. It did not work out that way. IMHO--if the POPE had supported it-------it would have been successful

Huh? Jews always lived in ghettos in just about every country they lived in throughout history.

historic revisionism -------is all the rage. Our sobie did not invent the revisions---
he just ate them along with his pierogi

Lol, so says the noron who thinks the USA is 100% responsible for defeating Hitler.

Again remove the USA and Hitler took over all of Europe and perhaps Russia as well. If Heisenberg developed fission then Germany took over the World or what was left of it was rubble

Lol, Soviets had more troops & tanks.
Also Soviets supplied much of the resources Nazis had.

No, it is very unlikely they would've won.
How many guided missiles did the Soviets have...…

Yawn

LOL, What does that have to do with Soviets having much more troops & tanks than Nazis?

BTW, Nazis had a bunch of nations help them invade the Soviet Union in Operation Barbarossa.
27,000,000 Soviets and or Russians died in ww2. If the Germans did not have the USA on the other front Russia vanished
Not true. The Soviets were already winning after Stalingrad Aug 42-Feb 43. Normandy didn't happen for over a whole year after, June 44.

Lol, Soviets had more troops & tanks.
Also Soviets supplied much of the resources Nazis had.

No, it is very unlikely they would've won.
How many guided missiles did the Soviets have...…

Yawn

LOL, What does that have to do with Soviets having much more troops & tanks than Nazis?

BTW, Nazis had a bunch of nations help them invade the Soviet Union in Operation Barbarossa.
27,000,000 Soviets and or Russians died in ww2. If the Germans did not have the USA on the other front Russia vanished

Because Nazis started shooting anyone in sight, and cutting off food to Soviet civilians.

But, Soviets clearly outmatched Nazis.

Soviets had 11,000 Tanks, and Nazis just over 3,000 Tanks.

Soviets also had about 3X more Military planes than the Nazis.
They had roughly 20% more than the Nazis. I'm pretty sure most or all of those planes were wiped out early on. Never even got off the ground. That's why we don't read about air battles over the Soviet Union.

Jewish incomes were 40% higher than non- Jews in Poland.
You
Poor babies.

Social and Political History of the Jews in Poland 1919-1939

Because Nazis started shooting anyone in sight, and cutting off food to Soviet civilians.

And what would a V2 with a nuclear devise have done?
v2_rocket_9.jpg

Who says Nazis would've developed A-Bombs, or H-Bombs in time?
Everybody as they would still be there if the USA did not defeat them and liberate Europe, including poland

Haha, good one.
Soviets liberated Poland & also practically enslaved Poland as a Soviet satellite.
The USA helped Stalin through lend lease & in Tehran Conference & Yalta Conference with FDR
As well as with Truman in Potsdam Conference.
"enslaved" by the 39% of Poles who were already communist :113:

Ok so the US "won" WW2 via lend lease (also lend lease to the Brits and others) so you blame the guns and not the people pulling the trigger, right? Cuz that's what you're saying.

You
Poor babies.

What does that have to do with living in a ghetto?

Yawn Poland surrendered like 3 minutes into the war

https://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/poland-surrenders

I don't think the USA would've won if double teamed by Nazis &. Soviets, either.

You should have stopped at I don't think, because that is the first correct thing you have said

Again remove the USA and Hitler took over all of Europe and perhaps Russia as well

The Soviets still would have won
Nope because without the best military in the World the USA the full German onslaught would have been on the other front as Europe already fell completely without the USA.

v2_rocket_9.jpg

Everybody as they would still be there if the USA did not defeat them and liberate Europe, including poland

Haha, good one.
Soviets liberated Poland & also practically enslaved Poland as a Soviet satellite.
The USA helped Stalin through lend lease & in Tehran Conference & Yalta Conference with FDR

Ok so the US "won" WW2 via lend lease (also lend lease to the Brits and others) so you blame the guns and not the people pulling the trigger, right? Cuz that's what you're saying.

Oh really?
It's amazing that the Communist vote went from 1.5% in 1922, to 2.5% in 1928, and then all the way up to 39% in 1940's.

https://pdfs.semanticscholar.org/93e0/53601b88315a1786feb9cbca175373bcba5a.pdf

v2_rocket_9.jpg

Haha, good one.

Oh really?
It's amazing that the Communist vote went from 1.5% in 1922, to 2.5% in 1928, and then all the way up to 39% in 1940's.

https://pdfs.semanticscholar.org/93e0/53601b88315a1786feb9cbca175373bcba5a.pdf

Your link has virus attributes...………………..

Try again kiddy

You
Poor babies.

such a BS article-----sobie dear

Forum List

Back