Poland saved Europe many times.

That's the Warsaw Ghetto Uprising.....
Why are you bragging about the polish ghettos

Nazi Germany created those Jewish ghettos.
Huh? Jews always lived in ghettos in just about every country they lived in throughout history.

Jewish incomes were 40% higher than non- Jews in Poland.
You
Poor babies.

Social and Political History of the Jews in Poland 1919-1939

such a BS article-----sobie dear

Yeah sure, because with names like Kopenstein, and Wittenberg creating the article.....

Huh? Jews always lived in ghettos in just about every country they lived in throughout history.

You
Poor babies.

Yeah sure, because with names like Kopenstein, and Wittenberg creating the article.....

no matter who wrote the article-----from the standpoint of actual
sociology---it reveals NOTHING

You
Poor babies.

Poland's never had more than a major minority as Communists.
Even a strong disproportionate amount of it's Communists, were Kosher, Ukrainian, or Belarussian.

You
Poor babies.

You are a racist piece of shit

You
Poor babies.

You're a dumb piece of sh(t.
Everything's Racist, to dumb people.

You
Poor babies.

You're a dumb piece of sh(t.
Everything's Racist, to dumb people.
How is your stock portfolio doing?

Kiddypoo

Trizub basically only hates Russians for years, even before the War in Donbass.

Although ocassionally will attack Poles too.

Just like Litwin.

I only attack Poles who attack Ukraine and those who claim Ukrainian territory is theirs.
I would attack Vera Farmiga...……………………...She is Ukrainian

An American of Ukrainian ethnicity. What don't you like about her?
I said I would attack her, primarily with my tongue at least at one time, she is chunking up now

Are you a Lesbian?
Frannie sounds like a chic name.

Translation; He Hates the Gay Community. HEIL HITLER. !!!

I don't think the USA would've won if double teamed by Nazis &. Soviets, either.

You should have stopped at I don't think, because that is the first correct thing you have said

Lol, so says the noron who thinks the USA is 100% responsible for defeating Hitler.

Again remove the USA and Hitler took over all of Europe and perhaps Russia as well. If Heisenberg developed fission then Germany took over the World or what was left of it was rubble

Again remove the USA and Hitler took over all of Europe and perhaps Russia as well

The Soviets still would have won
Nope because without the best military in the World the USA the full German onslaught would have been on the other front as Europe already fell completely without the USA.
Again, the Nazis were already on the run for a whole year before the US landing at Normandy.

And what would a V2 with a nuclear devise have done?
v2_rocket_9.jpg

Who says Nazis would've developed A-Bombs, or H-Bombs in time?
Everybody as they would still be there if the USA did not defeat them and liberate Europe, including poland

Haha, good one.
Soviets liberated Poland & also practically enslaved Poland as a Soviet satellite.
The USA helped Stalin through lend lease & in Tehran Conference & Yalta Conference with FDR
As well as with Truman in Potsdam Conference.
"enslaved" by the 39% of Poles who were already communist :113:

Ok so the US "won" WW2 via lend lease (also lend lease to the Brits and others) so you blame the guns and not the people pulling the trigger, right? Cuz that's what you're saying.

Oh really?
It's amazing that the Communist vote went from 1.5% in 1922, to 2.5% in 1928, and then all the way up to 39% in 1940's.

https://pdfs.semanticscholar.org/93e0/53601b88315a1786feb9cbca175373bcba5a.pdf
Where are you getting those stats? I'm not clicking your link. My source is the US Ambassador to Poland.

You
Poor babies.

Even a strong disproportionate amount of it's Communists, were Kosher, Ukrainian, or Belarussian.
"a major minority" LOL As in 39%?

Most of its communists were Polaks. FYI the Jews were all dead!

What a dumb prejudiced bigot you are against Polish people.

Look how prejudged you yourselves are toward Russia and its people

Tell that to Trizub he has long thought I was pro-Russia / pro- Russian.

Poland shall share Ukraine with Hungary, Romania and Russia.
No Ukraine, no problem!

There would be no problem if there was no Russia.
There would be no problem if there was no Ukraine :)

Who voted that funny?!

Last edited:
I write the truth about Russia.
Liar lol

Give some examples where I haven't.
Everything and anything you write about Russia! You just called Putin a Nazi too! I'm mad at you!!

Everything? Are you and Baron related? :)
So who has been funding all extreme right wing political parties in Europe, including Farage's. A clue his initials are VP. :)
Are you crazy? This is a trend all over Europe and now the US and you think Putin is behind it all? LOL. It was Merkel and the EU. Oh and all those Poles in the UK. Remember all the videos we used to watch years ago?

No I'm not crazy! There's proof Putin has done it. Why do you think extreme right winger Farage supports Putin! Putin wants to destroy the EU. What have Merkel and Polaks in the UK got to do with funding far right parties? Merkel is pro immigration!

Last edited:
Everything and anything you write about Russia! You just called Putin a Nazi too! I'm mad at you!!

Everything? Are you and Baron related? :)
So who has been funding all extreme right wing political parties in Europe, including Farage's. A clue his initials are VP. :)
The secretive religious group shaping politics - CNN Video

The Fellowship (Christian organization) - Wikipedia

What's that got to do with what I wrote?
OMG you aren't that dumb!

You said "So who has been funding all extreme right wing political parties in Europe" and I showed you a potential source.

I didn't watch your video.

Even if they have, Putin has funded them much more.

What a dumb prejudiced bigot you are against Polish people.

Look how prejudged you yourselves are toward Russia and its people

Tell that to Trizub he has long thought I was pro-Russia / pro- Russian.

You used to be. You always supported Russia over Ukraine, even after it invaded.

I've always attacked Russians, and Russia.
Liar. You didn't on Topix.

That's true. Limpy never attacked Russians or Russia on Topix. He even supported Russia's annexation of Crimea. He's a Ukrainophobe.

LOL, Moon Pie says they are Jewish, I thought they were never pro-Russia / pro-Russian, according to AbeUG, and Yourself?

Moon Pie isn't Jewish. I've never said that. I don't think most Jews are anti Russian.

They just admitted it, You & Abe were always in deep denial about the Jewishness of those posters.

Moon Pie isn't Jewish, believe me. How many Jews do you know that eat bacon and support Palestine? :)
I'm ethnically Jewish though!

Your great grandfathers fifth cousin doesn't qualify you as being Jewish. :)

Moon Pie isn't Jewish. I've never said that. I don't think most Jews are anti Russian.

They just admitted it, You & Abe were always in deep denial about the Jewishness of those posters.

Moon Pie isn't Jewish, believe me. How many Jews do you know that eat bacon and support Palestine? :)
I'm ethnically Jewish though! As an American, I can support whatever side I want!

What's the name of your rabbi? Who's the Israeli PM? When's Yom kipper? :)
I don't have one and you know it! I can't spell that, you can though! Is that something made with fish??

You claimed you were Jewish, so why don't you have one? A Jew would know how to spell it! I think it's the Jewish festival of fish. :)

roflmao----"founding fathers" wrong again----da poles did it and
efforts to GET rid of it involved pole on pole blood

Proof?

Proof of what------that communism was no IMPOSED on Poland by Martians?
First "free" Polish elections 1947 and the commies won 80% of the vote. The US ambassador to Poland at the time estimated 39% of Poles were communist.

So of course the results were falsified but it's also true that 39% of Poles were true communists at the time. The Poles imposed communism on other Poles.

Hmm.. What percentage of Poland are Communist voters today?
LOL.
More than will admit it! Ukrainians will swear up and down they're capitalists now but make them pay for anything they think the government should be taking care of and you'll see for yourself.

Why are you bringing Ukrainians into it?

the Warsaw uprising was a collaboration between all the jews of the Warsaw Ghetto and polish partisans. If ALL of catholic Poland had supported it----
it would have been successful. It did not work out that way. IMHO--if the POPE had supported it-------it would have been successful

That's the Warsaw Ghetto Uprising.....

Limpy should know that with his grandparents being from the Warsaw ghetto. :)

You
Poor babies.

A major minority? The major amount of commies in Poland were Polaks.

You should have stopped at I don't think, because that is the first correct thing you have said

Lol, so says the noron who thinks the USA is 100% responsible for defeating Hitler.

Again remove the USA and Hitler took over all of Europe and perhaps Russia as well. If Heisenberg developed fission then Germany took over the World or what was left of it was rubble

Again remove the USA and Hitler took over all of Europe and perhaps Russia as well

The Soviets still would have won
Nope because without the best military in the World the USA the full German onslaught would have been on the other front as Europe already fell completely without the USA.
Again, the Nazis were already on the run for a whole year before the US landing at Normandy.
So what, the USA began attacks 2 years earlier, and was giving the Brits arms before that

You seem to think that the usa was not involved before d day. This is wrong

Next

Forum List

Back