Poland saved Europe many times.

Considering how much Hitler valued the Slavic people, those Slovaks must be not very smart.

Sure,
None the less Slovakia was an Axis power & one of the most anti-Semitic countries in Europe today.
It only means that their asses may be kicked once again.

This one thinks I'm a Ukrainian Neo-Nazi.

Israel blocks terrorist Omar, Tlaib from entering country
You are not Ukrainian. About neo-Nazi, I am not so sure. Though, it would be strange considering your ethnicity.

He is a neo-Nazi. He got banned from Stormfront. How neo-Nazi do you have to be for that to happen? :auiqs.jpg:

I got banned from Stormfront for asking why many users love Germans & Russians who killed the most White people.

Meanwhile there many users usually Brits never get banned for saying Poles are criminals. & started WW2.

Actually the most pro-Polish users there besides Poles were a couple of Russians.

Russians aren't as anti-Polish as the West.

That's a manipulation.

Here's some polling data from Slovakia.

Sounds just like Pesky, rolls eyes.

https://antisemitism.org.il/en/73642/

in2008 in collaboration with the Cabinet of Social and Biological Communication of the Slovak Academy of Sciences, only 11% of respondents stated that they would not wish to have a Jewish family as a neighbor. It was the lowest level of social distance reported in the survey. The figures of other studied entities, ethnically or religiously defined, exceeded this level (Roma family – 69%, Muslim family – 32%, Asian family – 22%, Afro-Americans – 21%, immigrants- foreigners – 21%, Ukrainian family – 17%, Hungarian family – 16%).

he extreme right seeks supporters in such an opinion conglomerate. In his study about the research of anti-Semitism, sociologist Michal Vašečka used data from the survey conducted in the late 1990s which showed that 51% of Slovaks think that “Jews rule things in this world”, 26% believe that “Jews are now too influential in our country”, that 21% approve of the idea that “Jewish access to influential posts should be controlled”. Finally, 15% of respondents think that the “removal of Jews from our country had positive aspects as well.”

According to the Transatlantic Trends survey conducted annually by the German Marshall Fund of the U.S. in selected countries of the EU and the U.S., respondents in Slovakia in 2008 attributed 32 points to Israel on the scale of sympathy from 0 to 100 (the result was similar in previous surveys). To compare – India gained 33 points, both China and Turkey 35 points, USA 50 points, Russia 52 points, Spain 57 points, while the European Union received 73 points (Palestine gained fewer points than Israel – 25).

"only 11% of respondents stated that they would not wish to have a Jewish family as a neighbor." That means 89% would have no problem having a Jewish family as a neighbour, so you needn't worry about moving there, Limpy. :)

According to this Slovakia's the most Prejudiced country in Europe when it comes to marrying others.

Only 30 - 39% of Slovaks felt comfortable if their children married a Kosher person.
Only 10 - 19% of Slovaks felt comfortable if their children married a Muslim.

Yeah, sounds so much like Pesky, (Rolls eyes)

bfg2ndh786fz.png

I'll bet you're thinking why isn't Poland like Slovakia. 50-59% aren't anti semitic.

76% of Israelis think Poland needs to take more responsibility for Holocaust crimes.

Majority of Israelis think Poland has to take more responsibility for Holocaust crimes - Jewish Telegraphic Agency

It really is true that most Kosher pepple are very anti-Polish.

That doesn't mean all anti Polish people are Jewish.

What percentage of Slovaks think Poland must fess up to it's Holocaust crimes?.

Maybe 0%?

"only 11% of respondents stated that they would not wish to have a Jewish family as a neighbor." That means 89% would have no problem having a Jewish family as a neighbour, so you needn't worry about moving there, Limpy. :)

According to this Slovakia's the most Prejudiced country in Europe when it comes to marrying others.

Only 30 - 39% of Slovaks felt comfortable if their children married a Kosher person.

bfg2ndh786fz.png

I'll bet you're thinking why isn't Poland like Slovakia. 50-59% aren't anti semitic.

76% of Israelis think Poland needs to take more responsibility for Holocaust crimes.

Majority of Israelis think Poland has to take more responsibility for Holocaust crimes - Jewish Telegraphic Agency

Maybe 0%?

I don't know. Why don't you ask them? If you think all Slavs love their Slavic neighbours you're mistaken. I see a lot of hate from Poles towards Ukrainians online.

Sure,
None the less Slovakia was an Axis power & one of the most anti-Semitic countries in Europe today.

You are not Ukrainian. About neo-Nazi, I am not so sure. Though, it would be strange considering your ethnicity.

He is a neo-Nazi. He got banned from Stormfront. How neo-Nazi do you have to be for that to happen? :auiqs.jpg:

I got banned from Stormfront for asking why many users love Germans & Russians who killed the most White people.

Meanwhile there many users usually Brits never get banned for saying Poles are criminals. & started WW2.

Actually the most pro-Polish users there besides Poles were a couple of Russians.

That's a manipulation.

We all saw how much Polaks and Russians love each other at Euro 2012. LOL!

Last edited:

bfg2ndh786fz.png

Maybe 0%?

I don't know. Why don't you ask them? If you think all Slavs love their Slavic neighbours you're mistaken. I see a lot of hate from Poles towards Ukrainians online.

Slovaks along with Hungarians & Czechs are the most pro-Polish by far

Pesky said 1,000 times why he doesn't like Poles.
Because of the Holocaust like a Kosher person.

That's a manipulation.

A lot of Poles are very anti- Russian.

How's that working out?

Poland's alleged allies of the EU, the USA & Israel are all just as anti-Polish if not more so.

It's mostly all Kosher people.

Kosher people are the worst scum. By far.

Maybe 0%?

I read somewhere that Czechs don't like Poles.

I don't remember him ever saying that. He got "dumb Polak" from Archie Bunker.

That's a manipulation.

How's that working out?

Poland's alleged allies of the EU, the USA & Israel are all just as anti-Polish if not more so.

Of course, Jews rule the World! Do you know there are only 2 countries in the World which have Jewish leaders? Israel and Ukraine.

That Donald Tusk is really anti Polish! :auiqs.jpg:

That's a manipulation.

How's that working out?

Of course, Jews rule the World! Do you know there are only 2 countries in the World which have Jewish leaders? Israel and Ukraine.

Lol, perhaps Kosher Soros money backs the EU.

One thing is true Kosher people dominate the USA

Maybe 0%?

That's why Czechs joined the Visegrad 4 with Poland.

That's a manipulation.

How's that working out?

Why do you think the EU is anti Poland? It's given a lot of money to Poland.

The USA has never had a Jewish president.

Maybe 0%?

That's governments. Ordinary people may not feel the same way.
I knew a place where Czechs and Poles lived with each other, they ended up fighting.

That's a manipulation.
O yeah. I can give you a link to a Russian site where Russian patriots (at least they consider themselves as such) discuss Poland. You will with pleasure embrace their love.

Maybe 0%?

That's governments. Ordinary people may not feel the same way.
I knew a place where Czechs and Poles lived with each other, they ended up fighting.

Every Czech person I've ever met has been pro-Polish.

That's a manipulation.

How's that working out?

Why do you think the EU is anti Poland? It's given a lot of money to Poland.

The USA has never had a Jewish president.

The EU has threatened sanctions upon Poland?

The USA has called for Poland to pay Kosher people Compensations.

Israel has called Poland Holocaust deniers.

Wow, what "Great" allies Poland has there.

PS.
1/2 of Democrat money, and 1/4th of Republican money comes from Kosher sources, they run most of the media, like CNN, MSNBC, NBC, ABC, CBS, etc.
Run Hollywood,
Run The New York Times.
Run Facebook, run Google, and Youtube.
They also run the Federal Reserve, and Goldman Sachs.

They dominate the USA from behind the scenes.

That's a manipulation.
O yeah. I can give you a link to a Russian site where Russian patriots (at least they consider themselves as such) discuss Poland. You will with pleasure embrace their love.

Sure, some Russians are anti-Polish, but not to the extent of Kosher people / Israel, The UK (Brits), or Lithuania.
Those are the most anti-Polish from my experiences.

That's a manipulation.

Sure, some Russians are anti-Polish, but not to the extent of Kosher people / Israel, The UK (Brits), or Lithuania.
Lithuania? They also aren't very pleased with centuries of Polish rule?

That's a manipulation.

Poland was Lithuania's best ally, and without Poland they would've become Germans like their Prussian brothers.

Union of Lublin - Wikipedia

Polish–Lithuanian Commonwealth - Wikipedia

That's a manipulation.

Poland was Lithuania's best ally, and without Poland they would've become Germans like their Prussian brothers.

So, why are they one of the most anti-Polish?

That's a manipulation.

So, why are they one of the most anti-Polish?

Because a lot of Lithuanians are losers.

Forum List

Back