Poland saved Europe many times.

Limpy, you claimed you didn't defend Russians on Topix. Check this file I've uploaded. You didn't even blame Russians for the Smolensk air crash, you of course blamed Jews for it!

I was so pro-Russia, and pro-Russian, but Cassandra hated me, and blamed Poland for the Holocaust, anyways.

LOL, welcome to the warped World of Trizub, where everybody who blames Poland for the Holocaust, is Slavic.

She liked you really. :)

I never said that, but not everyone who blames Poland is Jewish.

Oh really?
On this forum about 95% blaming Poland for the Holocaust are Kosher.

That's progress, only 95%, you think 5% aren't Jewish. :)

Pesky has nothing to do with Slovaks, you're in deep denial about his Kosherness, because of your own Kosherness.

You're really funny, Limpy. You've got Jews in your head and Jews under your bed. :)

The REAL Slovaks on the forum, were all against Pesky, and said he wasn't from Slovakia.

RealMagyar was from Slovakia, hated Slovaks, and said Pesky wasn't from Slovakia, either.

Annie said Pesky wasn't a Slovak, because Slovaks are the most neutral Slavic people towards other Slavic people, and said the same about Uther being a Serb, that he wasn't a Serb because Serbs don't hate Poles, and Ukrainians so much.

You & Abe have always been severely delusional.

You both seem to have Kosher heritages, which explains why you go out on a limb to attack obvious Kosher people, as Slavs.

That's because he used to troll them on other forums.

RealMagyar considered Slovakia to be part of Hungary, so naturally they were enemies.

Some people said Annie had Estonian ethnicity, so how would she know? Uther didn't hate Ukrainians.

I'm so "kosher" I don't even know where my local synagogue is. :)

Pesky was so Slovak he hated Catholics as pedos.

When Slovakia is one of the most Catholic countries in Europe.

But, he hated anti-Kosher remarks.

Really?

Pesky was so Slovak he promoted Israeli inventions lists but not Slovak inventions lists.

Really?

I've dealt with a number of real Slovaks in person.

They are almost all very pro- Polish.

Some of them were pro-Hitler even, giving the Sieg Heil salute.

Sounds just like Pesky.

You're delusional.

Cassandra said he could be athiest.

He sometimes posted threads praising Slovaks, usually an average sports person.

Neo nazis? Why would you want to associate with those people, most Slovaks hate nazis.

1/4th of Slovaks I met had Hitler synpathies & 95% were pro- Polish.

Acutally 1/3rd of neo- Nazis I met were Slovaks.

Considering how much Hitler valued the Slavic people, those Slovaks must be not very smart.

Considering you're a neo nazi yourself and those are the people you mix with that's not surprising

Most ordinary Slovaks despise nazis and your hero Hitler.
You must have missed something. My hero Hitler?

You're really funny, Limpy. You've got Jews in your head and Jews under your bed. :)

The REAL Slovaks on the forum, were all against Pesky, and said he wasn't from Slovakia.

RealMagyar was from Slovakia, hated Slovaks, and said Pesky wasn't from Slovakia, either.

Annie said Pesky wasn't a Slovak, because Slovaks are the most neutral Slavic people towards other Slavic people, and said the same about Uther being a Serb, that he wasn't a Serb because Serbs don't hate Poles, and Ukrainians so much.

You both seem to have Kosher heritages, which explains why you go out on a limb to attack obvious Kosher people, as Slavs.

RealMagyar considered Slovakia to be part of Hungary, so naturally they were enemies.

Some people said Annie had Estonian ethnicity, so how would she know? Uther didn't hate Ukrainians.

Really?

Pesky was so Slovak he promoted Israeli inventions lists but not Slovak inventions lists.

Really?

Sounds just like Pesky.

You're delusional.

Neo nazis? Why would you want to associate with those people, most Slovaks hate nazis.

Considering you're a neo nazi yourself and those are the people you mix with that's not surprising

Considering how much Hitler valued the Slavic people, those Slovaks must be not very smart.

You must have missed something. My hero Hitler?

Sorry, I replied to the wrong post. I've corrected it now.

Sure,
None the less Slovakia was an Axis power & one of the most anti-Semitic countries in Europe today.

Really?

Really?

Sounds just like Pesky.

You're delusional.

In 2013, Kotleba got 55% of the vote in Banska Bystrica , Who Kotleba was a Slovak who expressed support for Jozef Tiso, the Nazi collaborator of Slovakia.

How a Slovakian neo-Nazi got elected

You can say the same thing about Limpy.

Here's some polling data from Slovakia.

Sounds just like Pesky, rolls eyes.

https://antisemitism.org.il/en/73642/

in2008 in collaboration with the Cabinet of Social and Biological Communication of the Slovak Academy of Sciences, only 11% of respondents stated that they would not wish to have a Jewish family as a neighbor. It was the lowest level of social distance reported in the survey. The figures of other studied entities, ethnically or religiously defined, exceeded this level (Roma family – 69%, Muslim family – 32%, Asian family – 22%, Afro-Americans – 21%, immigrants- foreigners – 21%, Ukrainian family – 17%, Hungarian family – 16%).

he extreme right seeks supporters in such an opinion conglomerate. In his study about the research of anti-Semitism, sociologist Michal Vašečka used data from the survey conducted in the late 1990s which showed that 51% of Slovaks think that “Jews rule things in this world”, 26% believe that “Jews are now too influential in our country”, that 21% approve of the idea that “Jewish access to influential posts should be controlled”. Finally, 15% of respondents think that the “removal of Jews from our country had positive aspects as well.”

According to the Transatlantic Trends survey conducted annually by the German Marshall Fund of the U.S. in selected countries of the EU and the U.S., respondents in Slovakia in 2008 attributed 32 points to Israel on the scale of sympathy from 0 to 100 (the result was similar in previous surveys). To compare – India gained 33 points, both China and Turkey 35 points, USA 50 points, Russia 52 points, Spain 57 points, while the European Union received 73 points (Palestine gained fewer points than Israel – 25).

Really?

Really?

Sounds just like Pesky.

You're delusional.

In 2013, Kotleba got 55% of the vote in Banska Bystrica , Who Kotleba was a Slovak who expressed support for Jozef Tiso, the Nazi collaborator of Slovakia.

How a Slovakian neo-Nazi got elected

That shows Pesky isn't the only dumb Slovak.

in2008 in collaboration with the Cabinet of Social and Biological Communication of the Slovak Academy of Sciences, only 11% of respondents stated that they would not wish to have a Jewish family as a neighbor. It was the lowest level of social distance reported in the survey. The figures of other studied entities, ethnically or religiously defined, exceeded this level (Roma family – 69%, Muslim family – 32%, Asian family – 22%, Afro-Americans – 21%, immigrants- foreigners – 21%, Ukrainian family – 17%, Hungarian family – 16%).

he extreme right seeks supporters in such an opinion conglomerate. In his study about the research of anti-Semitism, sociologist Michal Vašečka used data from the survey conducted in the late 1990s which showed that 51% of Slovaks think that “Jews rule things in this world”, 26% believe that “Jews are now too influential in our country”, that 21% approve of the idea that “Jewish access to influential posts should be controlled”. Finally, 15% of respondents think that the “removal of Jews from our country had positive aspects as well.”

According to the Transatlantic Trends survey conducted annually by the German Marshall Fund of the U.S. in selected countries of the EU and the U.S., respondents in Slovakia in 2008 attributed 32 points to Israel on the scale of sympathy from 0 to 100 (the result was similar in previous surveys). To compare – India gained 33 points, both China and Turkey 35 points, USA 50 points, Russia 52 points, Spain 57 points, while the European Union received 73 points (Palestine gained fewer points than Israel – 25).

"only 11% of respondents stated that they would not wish to have a Jewish family as a neighbor." That means 89% would have no problem having a Jewish family as a neighbour, so you needn't worry about moving there, Limpy. :)

"only 11% of respondents stated that they would not wish to have a Jewish family as a neighbor." That means 89% would have no problem having a Jewish family as a neighbour, so you needn't worry about moving there, Limpy. :)

According to this Slovakia's the most Prejudiced country in Europe when it comes to marrying others.

Only 30 - 39% of Slovaks felt comfortable if their children married a Kosher person.
Only 10 - 19% of Slovaks felt comfortable if their children married a Muslim.

Yeah, sounds so much like Pesky, (Rolls eyes)

bfg2ndh786fz.png

According to this Slovakia's the most Prejudiced country in Europe when it comes to marrying others.

Only 30 - 39% of Slovaks felt comfortable if their children married a Kosher person.

bfg2ndh786fz.png

I'll bet you're thinking why isn't Poland like Slovakia. 50-59% aren't anti semitic.

bfg2ndh786fz.png

I'll bet you're thinking why isn't Poland like Slovakia. 50-59% aren't anti semitic.

76% of Israelis think Poland needs to take more responsibility for Holocaust crimes.

Majority of Israelis think Poland has to take more responsibility for Holocaust crimes - Jewish Telegraphic Agency

It really is true that most Kosher pepple are very anti-Polish.

Sure,
None the less Slovakia was an Axis power & one of the most anti-Semitic countries in Europe today.
It only means that their asses may be kicked once again.

This one thinks I'm a Ukrainian Neo-Nazi.

Israel blocks terrorist Omar, Tlaib from entering country

Sure,

You are not Ukrainian. About neo-Nazi, I am not so sure. Though, it would be strange considering your ethnicity.

bfg2ndh786fz.png

76% of Israelis think Poland needs to take more responsibility for Holocaust crimes.

Majority of Israelis think Poland has to take more responsibility for Holocaust crimes - Jewish Telegraphic Agency

It really is true that most Kosher pepple are very anti-Polish.

That doesn't mean all anti Polish people are Jewish.

Sure,

You are not Ukrainian. About neo-Nazi, I am not so sure. Though, it would be strange considering your ethnicity.

He is a neo-Nazi. He got banned from Stormfront. How neo-Nazi do you have to be for that to happen? :auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back