Polar Bear Hunting in NYC

How often do fist-fights end in killing someone?
Not very often, what so ever.

As opposed to people here talking about purposefully killing someone with guns, that actually would end in death more frequently.

Guns aren't the only thing that can prevent an attack, so can pepper spray.

It seems that many here are just primitive kooks who love shooting things.
It's not a "fist fight" you moron. It is an attack on the innocent and vulnerable

Zimmerman case was kind of shit, I mean if I was followed around, and attacked someone for that, I wouldn't want to be shot dead.

As much as I don't like Blacks, I also don't like White trash either.

Believe me between Blacks, and White trash, the South is a virtual cesspool.

that has been demonstrated over and over again

but simply ignored
Thank God he can't vote here.

My Polish family came here in the 1900's, I was born in the 1980's in the U.S.A.

So, yes I can vote here.

I just don't think like you Southern British hicks.\

Most people don't, you're a mere defective blip.

You people are appalling.

but simply ignored

My Polish family came here in the 1900's, I was born in the 1980's in the U.S.A.

So, yes I can vote here.

Do you think Polacks should be judging anyone? You guys are notoriously stupid. A genre of humor was created because of your epic idiocy! :laugh:

~1

An American is walking down the street when he sees a Polak
with a very long pole and a yardstick. He's standing the pole on its
end and trying to reach the top of it with his yardstick.
Seeing the Polak's ignorance, the American wrenches the pole
out of his hand, lays it on the sidewalk, measures it with the
yardstick, and says, "There! 10 feet long."
The Polak grabs the yardstick and shouts, "You idiot American!
I don't care how long it is! I want to know how high it is!"

~2

Polish firing squad, stands in a circle.

~3

New Polish navy has glass bottom boats, to see to the old Polish navy.

~4

Polish wedding, the groom stands by the reset button (bowling joke).

~5

Polish kamikaze flew 48 successful missions.

~6

Polish loan shark lends out all his money, skips town.

~7

Q. Why don't polish women use vibrators?
A. It chips their teeth.

~8

Q. How do you sink a polish battleship?
A. Put it in water.

~9

Q: Have you seen the polish mine detector.
A1: Put you fingers in your ears and start stamping the ground with your foot.
A2: Start backing up and waving the detector in front of you.

~10

A polish guy wins a brand new sports car in a contest. He
drives around all the time waving at the rednecks. One day the
rednecks stop him, they draw a circle in the dirt and say "If you step
out of that circle, we will kick your ass." They pick up hammers and
start busting up his new car. They look back and the is smiling. They
hit the car some more, and he is laughing. They walk over to him and
ask "Why are you laughing, we just busted up your car."
He says "I know, but I stepped out of the circle 9 times."

~11

Did you hear about the terrible automobile accident last night? A
polish family on vacation lost all of their children. The pickup
truck they were riding in ran off the road into a lake and sank to the
bottom. The parents got out of the cab OK but all the kids in the
back drowned...they couldn't get the tailgate open.

~12

A Polish and an Italian are hunting in the woods. Suddenly a
naked woman appears.
Italian: Boy, I could eat her!...
The Polish guy shot her.

~13

Why wasn't Christ born in Poland?
Because they couldn't find three wisemen and a virgin.

~14

Q: What do you get if you integrate around Europe?
A: Zero. Because there are no poles in Europe.
Actually, there are some Poles in Europe, but they're removable.

~15

Q: Why did the Polak cross the road?
A: He couldn't get his dick out of the chicken.

~16

Q: How do you get a one-armed Polak out of a tree?
A: Wave to him.

Last edited:

but simply ignored

So, yes I can vote here.

Do you think Polacks should be judging anyone? You guys are notoriously stupid. :laugh:

Poles are a fine people, British Hicks down South not so much.

but simply ignored

So, yes I can vote here.

Do you think Polacks should be judging anyone? You guys are notoriously stupid. :laugh:

The fact that Polack jokes are so common, indicates otherwise. Dumb as shit! :laugh:

The IQ of Polish Americans was 109, Chinese Americans 108, Irish Americans 105, German Americans 105, Italian Americans 100, Mexican Americans 88, and Black Americans 85.

but simply ignored

So, yes I can vote here.

The fact that Polack jokes are so common, indicates otherwise.

Jews made up the dumb Polak joke, and then spread it to the stupid Hick masses of Brits down South, and Germans out West.

Nothing I don't already know, Jews, Brits, and Germans the 3 most disgusting things Europe has to offer.

Much of them ended up in the U.S.A.

The IQ of Polish Americans was 109, Chinese Americans 108, Irish Americans 105, German Americans 105, Italian Americans 100, Mexican Americans 88, and Black Americans 85.

So, yes I can vote here.

Jews made up the dumb Polak joke, and then spread it to the stupid Hick masses of Brits down South, and Germans out West.

Nothing I don't already know, Jews, Brits, and Germans the 3 most disgusting things Europe has to offer.

Dont blame your peoples legendary stupidity on jews. It makes you look even dumber.

So, yes I can vote here.

Dont blame your peoples legendary stupidity on jews. It makes you look even dumber.

The term dumb Polak comes from Jewish Norman Lear's show All in the Family, featured on the CBS Network by Jewish William Paley.

The term dumb Polak comes from Jewish Norman Lear's show All in the Family, featured on the CBS Network by Jewish William Paley.
It comes from Polacks being dumb. You probably arent going to get it, since youre dumb.

It comes from Polaks being dumb. You probably arent going to get it, since youre dumb.

So, why did Polish Americans beat out Chinese Americans, Irish Americans, German Americans, Italian Americans etc. in IQ by the 1970's?

American Ethnic Groups

It comes from Polaks being dumb. You probably arent going to get it, since youre dumb.

So, why did Polish Americans beat out Chinese Americans, Irish Americans, German Americans, Italian Americans etc. in IQ by the 1970's?

American Ethnic Groups
I would have to be pretty stupid to click on a Polacks link. You guys are dumber than the brown people you hate so much.

American Ethnic Groups
I would have to be pretty stupid to click on a Polacks link. You guys are dumber than the brown people you hate so much.

I'm starting to think it's you who is dumb.
Maybe you should research on the IQ, and PISA scores of Poland vs Mexico, Turkey, Trinidad, and Tobago, these countries which aren't all that much poorer, or richer than Poland, but which lag in IQ, and PISA scores behind Poland big time.

Every fist fight I've ever been in, or seen I've never thought anyone deserved to be shot from.

You're talking about the fringe of assaults, obviously in most cases assaults with fist-fights don't warrant much of anything, and even the ones that do warrant reaction like the elderly being attacked, can be prevented by simple pepper spray in the first place.

These are not fist fights. These are unprovoked attacks on innocent, unsuspecting victims for no reason and the perpetrator needs to be put down like the animal he is.

Every fist fight I've ever been in, or seen I've never thought anyone deserved to be shot from.

You're talking about the fringe of assaults, obviously in most cases assaults with fist-fights don't warrant much of anything, and even the ones that do warrant reaction like the elderly being attacked, can be prevented by simple pepper spray in the first place.

These are not fist fights. These are unprovoked attacks on innocent, unsuspecting victims for no reason and the perpetrator needs to be put down like the animal he is.
The ones who arent put down need to be charged with attempted murder.

We succeeded is raising the IQ of blacks in America by 15 points over their counterpart in Africa.

BTFW, thank you for all the great technological advancements that Poland gave the world!

https://iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country#

Rindermann's IQ research in 2016 says very similar.
]
Old%252520world%252520IQs_thumb%25255B1%25255D.png

Old%252520world%252520IQs%25255B3%25255D.png

Here's what happens when an angry white guy plays this black game:

WASHINGTON — A 27-year-old Texas man was arrested by federal authorities on Thursday for allegedly filming himself punching a 79-year-old African-American man and breaking his jaw. Authorities say the assailant was attempting to see whether a “knockout” attack on a black victim would be nationally televised.

Conrad Alvin Barrett was arrested and accused of punching the unnamed victim last month and filming the assault. Barrett allegedly showed the video to a man outside a restaurant who he didn’t realize was an off-duty investigator. In the video, the attacker approaches the elderly African-American man, asks him “How’s it going, man?” and proceeds to punch him before laughing, saying “knockout” and fleeing in a vehicle. Barett has been charged with a hate crime.

According to the federal complaint, in another video found on his cell phone, Barrett allegedly says that African-Americans “haven’t fully experienced the blessing of evolution” and uses the n-word. The complaint alleges Barrett said he had been trying to get up the “courage” to play the knockout game for a week.

The “knockout game,” in which an assailant attempts to knock out a victim with one punch, has received a lot of press recently, though similar attacks have dated back as far as 1992, according to the complaint.

“Hate crimes tear at the fabric of entire communities,” Acting Assistant Attorney General Jocelyn Samuels of the Justice Department’s Civil Rights Division said in a statement. “As always, the Civil Rights Division will work with our federal and state law enforcement partners to ensure that hate crimes are identified and prosecuted, and that justice is done.”

Barrett’s attorney, George Parnham, did not immediately respond to a request for comment from The Huffington Post. However, Parnham told CNN that his client, who is currently in jail, has bipolar disorder and takes medication.

Barrett will appear in court on Friday. He faces a maximum of 10 years and a $250,000 fine if convicted

White Guy Accused Of Filming 'Knockout Game' Attack On Black Man Gets Charged With Hate Crime | HuffPost

but simply ignored

So, yes I can vote here.

Do you think Polacks should be judging anyone? You guys are notoriously stupid. A genre of humor was created because of your epic idiocy! :laugh:

~1

An American is walking down the street when he sees a Polak
with a very long pole and a yardstick. He's standing the pole on its
end and trying to reach the top of it with his yardstick.
Seeing the Polak's ignorance, the American wrenches the pole
out of his hand, lays it on the sidewalk, measures it with the
yardstick, and says, "There! 10 feet long."
The Polak grabs the yardstick and shouts, "You idiot American!
I don't care how long it is! I want to know how high it is!"

~2

Polish firing squad, stands in a circle.

~3

New Polish navy has glass bottom boats, to see to the old Polish navy.

~4

Polish wedding, the groom stands by the reset button (bowling joke).

~5

Polish kamikaze flew 48 successful missions.

~6

Polish loan shark lends out all his money, skips town.

~7

Q. Why don't polish women use vibrators?
A. It chips their teeth.

~8

Q. How do you sink a polish battleship?
A. Put it in water.

~9

Q: Have you seen the polish mine detector.
A1: Put you fingers in your ears and start stamping the ground with your foot.
A2: Start backing up and waving the detector in front of you.

~10

A polish guy wins a brand new sports car in a contest. He
drives around all the time waving at the rednecks. One day the
rednecks stop him, they draw a circle in the dirt and say "If you step
out of that circle, we will kick your ass." They pick up hammers and
start busting up his new car. They look back and the is smiling. They
hit the car some more, and he is laughing. They walk over to him and
ask "Why are you laughing, we just busted up your car."
He says "I know, but I stepped out of the circle 9 times."

~11

Did you hear about the terrible automobile accident last night? A
polish family on vacation lost all of their children. The pickup
truck they were riding in ran off the road into a lake and sank to the
bottom. The parents got out of the cab OK but all the kids in the
back drowned...they couldn't get the tailgate open.

~12

A Polish and an Italian are hunting in the woods. Suddenly a
naked woman appears.
Italian: Boy, I could eat her!...
The Polish guy shot her.

~13

Why wasn't Christ born in Poland?
Because they couldn't find three wisemen and a virgin.

~14

Q: What do you get if you integrate around Europe?
A: Zero. Because there are no poles in Europe.
Actually, there are some Poles in Europe, but they're removable.

~15

Q: Why did the Polak cross the road?
A: He couldn't get his dick out of the chicken.

~16

Q: How do you get a one-armed Polak out of a tree?
A: Wave to him.

--LOL

So, yes I can vote here.

:eek-52:

You don't understand American culture. You shouldn't be here (neither should most of libtard America).

I'm from Michigan. I follow God, and the Founding Fathers. I don't give a damn if our culture offends you.

BTFW, Southerners, by far, are the most cultured Americans. They are better people than any other group. Even southern blacks are better than most. Very polite and kind and helpful.

Forum List

Back