Polar opposites

Just bold the portion of what you posted that you consider to be an apology.
I did already

LOL. Just like I said. You have nothing and you're being shown to be the chump you are.

Tell me, what's it like to go through life with zero integrity?
I have more integrity in my little toe than any libturd!

Ok turnip. Next time you wonder why your life has become such a steaming pile of shit, just remember that you couldn't even be honest and bold a sentence on the internet. You're the problem.
Dude I can't control your comprehension skills!

But you can control the fact that you're just not an honest person.

I did already

LOL. Just like I said. You have nothing and you're being shown to be the chump you are.

Ok turnip. Next time you wonder why your life has become such a steaming pile of shit, just remember that you couldn't even be honest and bold a sentence on the internet. You're the problem.

Or not

Or not

You can't control it?

You're probably right, you were raised a loser and will continue to be a loser. I guess it's not totally your fault that you haven't and never will amount to anything.

Or not

You can't control it?

You're probably right, you were raised a loser and will continue to be a loser. I guess it's not totally your fault that you haven't and never will amount to anything.
wait, my guy won, how is it i'm a loser?

Seems I'm WINNING

Forum List

Back