Police appear to fire rubber bullets at UCLA protesters

One can only hope for live to end this nonsense of people who are two years away from legal age to drink and just TWO years beyond getting their First Drivers license taking over universities with adults failing to respond as if frightened children themselves

Rubber bullets are good...water cannons are also effective to disperse protesters !:thup:

1714687172664.png

That's another possibility! Rubber bullets, water cannons, tear gas.....

are wonderful to disperse unruly crowds! :up: :04:
Yup. I thought the SWAT team going through the window at Columbia were taking on unnecessary risk. I thought they should have just pumped tear gas in and sweated them out that way.

I would be reluctant to put those dogs through that or horses for that matter.....those are savages and who knows what they might do to them...:(

rubber bullets, gas, water cannons.....I'd go with that!:)
Yeah, I remember how one of the BLM thugs tortured a cute, defenseless white dog. Sickening what he did to that poor thing.

These savages are no better.

Load up, load up, load up, with rubber bullets!
I love to hear those anti-Semites squeal, it's a shame these slugs ain't real!

That's another possibility! Rubber bullets, water cannons, tear gas.....

are wonderful to disperse unruly crowds! :up: :04:

Rubber bullets, water cannons, tear gas..........oh my!...............................Rubber bullets, water cannons, tear gas..........oh my!...............................Rubber bullets, water cannons, tear gas..........oh my!...............................Rubber bullets, water cannons, tear gas..........oh my!...............................Rubber bullets, water cannons, tear gas..........oh my!...............................Rubber bullets, water cannons, tear gas..........oh my!...............................Rubber bullets, water cannons, tear gas..........oh my!...............................

Forum List

Back