Police body cams

I've heard an interesting report, second hand, from liberal defense lawyers.

They have been anticipating and advocating for more and more body cams on cops, because they "know" that "cops are bad", and they have wanted to use the footage to defend their poor, and innocent and falsely accused defendants.

BUT, it seems as body cams usage spreads, more and more they are finding the footage instead of helping their clients, being "prejudicial" to their clients.

I am disappointed that I did not predict this. In hindsight, it is obvious.

I look forward to seeing sentencing rise, as juries and judges actually get to see how the criminals actually behave, when they are not in the court room, after massive coaching from their defense lawyers on how to act like civilized people.

DIscuss?
Those paying attention know that it's good for both sides....and police have experienced fewer accusations of police brutality with the cams. This is something that's been talked about for at least the last 4 years.

Discuss? You never heard this, you just made it up.

1. I believe that most people can tell that I am an honest person.

2. What do you imagine I would gain from such a "lie"?

For the same reason Trump would lie and say that Mexico was going to pay for the wall.

I have no idea what you mean by that.

They have been anticipating and advocating for more and more body cams on cops, because they "know" that "cops are bad", and they have wanted to use the footage to defend their poor, and innocent and falsely accused defendants.

BUT, it seems as body cams usage spreads, more and more they are finding the footage instead of helping their clients, being "prejudicial" to their clients.

I look forward to seeing sentencing rise, as juries and judges actually get to see how the criminals actually behave, when they are not in the court room, after massive coaching from their defense lawyers on how to act like civilized people.

DIscuss?
Those paying attention know that it's good for both sides....and police have experienced fewer accusations of police brutality with the cams. This is something that's been talked about for at least the last 4 years.

This is the first I heard of defense attorneys, not liking what they are seeing.

For the same reason Trump would lie and say that Mexico was going to pay for the wall.

You aren't being honest again.

DIscuss?

How are Body Cams good for trial lawyers? They reduce the number of lawsuits for police brutality, which is a major revenue stream for that liberal constituency.

You aren't being honest again.

.But then again, you lefties
Fuck you jerkwad- I advocate for Liberty, you know, ALL men are created equal and have certain unalienable rights- there is no left/right caveat idiot. No liberal/conservative, democrat/republican caveat- no race, creed, color or religious caveat- partisan morons have done more damage to this Country than any war- which is what your fearless leaders count on- you're merely a tool to so called conservatives and merely an enemy to so called liberals- BOTH subscribe to the same policies that enSLAVE partisans and BOTH helped militarize the police FORCE- SMH- ignorant fuck,
Just some men (liberals) think they are more equal that other men...

DIscuss?

Most cops are decent, hard working, honorable public servants. There is a small number who are criminals with a badge.

The one problem with the cops of today is they are poorly trained in the use of their weapons, and tactics.

They are not bad, they are poorly trained.
Yes I agree with it, because liberals forced the police to lower there standards...You want to fuck up a city, vote Demoncrap..
DOJ Forces Cities to Lower Police Exam Standards to Aid Minority Applicants
The Justice Department in 2011 continues to be the subject of controversy as it attempts to impose an offensive solution to what it perceives to be discriminatory behavior. In Dayton, Ohio, where the police and firefighter exams have proven to pass few minorities, the U.S. Department of Justice is demanding that the city lower its passing score for the police exam in order to allow a larger pool of black applicants.
Sometimes you have to use thugs to capture thugs.

Black-Cop-Black-Suspect-AP-640x480.jpg

Facial recognition technology is also a concern along with the increase of surveillance on citizens.

Forum List

Back