🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Police Chase In Los Angeles

okfine

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2019
Gold Coast
A guy with a huge rap sheet was being pulled over for a traffic violation. The chase was on. The video I posted is almost 2 hours long.
If you start watching at 19 minutes you will see the guy in the stolen van bail out and run. He goes into a house, steals the truck keys from the resident. Now watch the guys try to stop the thief. A guy in the white sweater starts shooting at the thief. His aim is all over the place and his buddy tries to get the gun away. If you watch closely you can see the muzzle flash 3 times, mostly at the ground.

Last edited:
A guy with a huge rap sheet was being pulled over for a traffic violation. The chase was on. The video I posted is almost 2 hours long.
If you start watching at 19 minutes you will see the guy in the stolen van bail out and run. He goes into a house, steals the truck keys from the resident. Now watch the guys try to stop the thief. A guy in the white sweater starts shooting at the thief. His aim is all over the place and his buddy tries to get the gun away. If you watch closely you can see the muzzle flash 3 times, mostly at the ground.

And this is news? I thought it was just another day in LA.

• Banned
There's more to this one. The idiot firing the weapon all over the place. There was another video from the opposite side of the truck, and for some reason it is not to be seen now.
It clearly showed the idiot firing the weapon all over the place and his buddy trying to wrestle it away.

The story gets worse. An innocent motorist gets out of his car to avoid getting involved with police crossfire. Thinking he was the perp, the police tackle the innocent guy and beat him.

There's more to this one. The idiot firing the weapon all over the place. There was another video from the opposite side of the truck, and for some reason it is not to be seen now.
It clearly showed the idiot firing the weapon all over the place and his buddy trying to wrestle it away.

The story gets worse. An innocent motorist gets out of his car to avoid getting involved with police crossfire. Thinking he was the perp, the police tackle the innocent guy and beat him.

Ah, so it is just another day in LA.

They should have killed that idiot.

But but but....guns are claimed to stop home invaders....but but but guns. And the idiots that used guns, couldn't hit a barn door at 5 feet....but but but guns are the saviour.

What type of idiot peddles that shite?
Are you suggesting that I couldn't defend myself or my home with a gun?

I would like to test that theory. Get your limey ass over here and try.

It is...

Funny thing...

My kids live in the L.A. area... Van Nuys, Huntington Beach, Ventura... the wife and I used to live in Camarillo, so every couple of months I check in at the KABC7 News website just to see what's going on. Almost every time I do they are live-streaming a pursuit. I caught this one the other night, watched the whole damn thing. They know how to cover a pursuit in L.A.. Phoenix too... But L.A. does it best. Their helicopter pilots are some of the best when it comes to that stuff. I don't think there is one news chopper in the entire state of South Carolina and definitely not one in the Charleston area...

Last edited:
It is...

Funny thing...

My kids live in the L.A. area... Van Nuys, Huntington Beach, Ventura... the wife and I used to live in Camarillo, so every couple of months I check in at the KABC7 News website just to see what's going on. Almost every time I do they are live-streaming a pursuit. I caught this one the other night, watched the whole damn thing. They know how to cover a pursuit in L.A. Phoenix too... But L.A. does it best. Their helicopter pilots are some of the best when it comes to that stuff. I don't think there is one news chopper in the entire state of South Carolina and definitely not one in the Charleston area...
Before the defund the police movement there were TV shows that showed real police pursuits and I swear half of them were always in LA.

No they didn't.
Oh yes they did. I saw him on TV with a raspberry on his face.

"Adrian Cruz, a bystander, told KCAL-TV Channel 9 that he was injured and detained by deputies during the incident.
Cruz said he was stopped at a traffic signal in Hacienda Heights when the pursuit suspect bumped into his sedan. A law enforcement vehicle then crashed into the pickup truck, ramming it into Cruz’s car again, video shows.
“Cruz exited his car and walked around before going back into the driver’s side door,” KCAL reported. “Deputies proceeded to swarm him, take him to the ground and detain him.”
Cruz told the station that he was trying to get his family out of the car. He said the deputies “attacked” him in front of his family and handcuffed him.
A Sheriff’s Department spokesperson told KCAL that deputies detained Cruz because he refused to get out of the line of fire.
Cruz was released, Deputy Veronica Fantom, a Sheriff’s Department spokesperson, told The Times on Thursday. She referred further questions to the department’s Norwalk station.

The use of force against Cruz is under investigation, said Sgt. Chris Thoreson, a watch commander at the station.

Oh yes they did. I saw him on TV with a raspberry on his face.

"Adrian Cruz, a bystander, told KCAL-TV Channel 9 that he was injured and detained by deputies during the incident.
Cruz said he was stopped at a traffic signal in Hacienda Heights when the pursuit suspect bumped into his sedan. A law enforcement vehicle then crashed into the pickup truck, ramming it into Cruz’s car again, video shows.
“Cruz exited his car and walked around before going back into the driver’s side door,” KCAL reported. “Deputies proceeded to swarm him, take him to the ground and detain him.”
Cruz told the station that he was trying to get his family out of the car. He said the deputies “attacked” him in front of his family and handcuffed him.
A Sheriff’s Department spokesperson told KCAL that deputies detained Cruz because he refused to get out of the line of fire.
Cruz was released, Deputy Veronica Fantom, a Sheriff’s Department spokesperson, told The Times on Thursday. She referred further questions to the department’s Norwalk station.

The use of force against Cruz is under investigation, said Sgt. Chris Thoreson, a watch commander at the station.

They beat Rodney King. Cruz got a little road rash in the heat of the moment while the cops were figuring shit out. Big difference.

Forum List

Back