Police chief left twitter over hairstyle reported insults as hate crime

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Deputy chief constable Rachel Swann left Twitter earlier this year after facing “hairstyle abuse” over her spiky frosted-tips hairstyle and reported the “insults” she received as a “hate crime.”
Police Chief Left Twitter Over ‘Hairstyle Abuse,’ Reported ‘Insults’ As A ‘Hate Crime’

This is how you are 17 when your 50 something. This is how underdeveloped you leftist dumbasses are. How do I know she's a leftist trump haters because 98% of American loving ppl have the Americana look not some fkb GMO fake as alien humans from mars.

On the flip side, I've seen a hell of a lot worse than this.

Deputy chief constable Rachel Swann left Twitter earlier this year after facing “hairstyle abuse” over her spiky frosted-tips hairstyle and reported the “insults” she received as a “hate crime.”
Police Chief Left Twitter Over ‘Hairstyle Abuse,’ Reported ‘Insults’ As A ‘Hate Crime’

This is how you are 17 when your 50 something. This is how underdeveloped you leftist dumbasses are. How do I know she's a leftist trump haters because 98% of American loving ppl have the Americana look not some fkb GMO fake as alien humans from mars.

Have you considered taking (or retaking) elementary level English Composition? Just asking so that maybe you some day could write at least one coherent sentence/paragraph.

Have you considered taking (or retaking) elementary level English Composition? Just asking so that maybe you some day could write at least one coherent sentence/paragraph.

have you considered taking OCD classes for being a grammar nazi ----- I do it as is I don't fix it because the keyboard is jacked up and I love to aggravate anal fks like you SO I LEAVE IT AS IS.

I'm here FOR THE MILLIONTH TIME TO SHARE INFORMATION NOT WRITE " MY OWN" DETAILED PERSONAL FKN NOVEL ON IT .. all..............

have you considered taking OCD classes for being a grammar nazi ----- I do it as is I don't fix it because the keyboard is jacked up and I love to aggravate anal fks like you SO I LEAVE IT AS IS.

I'm here FOR THE MILLIONTH TIME TO SHARE INFORMATION NOT WRITE " MY OWN" DETAILED PERSONAL FKN NOVEL ON IT .. all..............
Grammar Nazi? I'm simply referring to putting together words in a coherent format where people don't have to guess what you're saying............ :eusa_whistle:
Oh and blaming the keyboard......... Really? :rolleyes:
:rofl:

Grammar Nazi? I'm simply referring to putting together words in a coherent format where people don't have to guess what you're saying............ :eusa_whistle:
Oh and blaming the keyboard......... Really? :rolleyes:
:rofl:
Oh and I'm not aggravated, highly amused but never aggravated, especially by you........ :thup:
:lol:

Forum List

Back