Police Chief says Officer Wilson will likely not be charged.

It seems, like this story will never end. People are still coming forward and we are still waiting for the investigation to be completed. What's going on?

What's going on is everyone and their brother knows that it was a good shoot, but those in charge are scared to death of more riots so they are leaking information a bit at a time trying to break the news gently so that the blacks can get used to the idea that there will be no charges filed.

This is pretty interesting. Wilson was fired from a corrupt racist police department about 3 years prior to this incident.

Darren Wilson s first job was on a troubled police force disbanded by authorities - The Washington Post

The small city of Jennings, Mo., had a police department so troubled, and with so much tension between white officers and black residents, that the city council finally decided to disband it. Everyone in the Jennings police department was fired. New officers were brought in to create a credible department from scratch.

That was three years ago. One of the officers who worked in that department, and lost his job along with everyone else, was a young man named Darren Wilson.

Why are you trying to change the subject?

If saint michael of brown would have kept his hands to himself he wouldn't have been shot (that day, anyway)

And if Ferguson PD didn't recruit racist policemen, the results would likely have been different.
The only reason Ferguson has so many Whites in the police force is there aren't enough Blacks applying. They are either too fucking stupid to pass basic training or they have criminal records which would disqualify them. The other reason is the famous message every negro is taught starting the day they are born: "Snitches Get Stitches".

My guess is they have ignorant racist recruiters like you.

There is NO requirement that Wilson be injured before he can legally shoot . Do you get that?

Do you know if you walk by a cop and touch his gun in his holster, that's a felony? If you just touch it. Let alone if you attempt to grab it while you're fighting with the guy (which by the way is another felony)

Once Brown committed the two felonies, Wilson was empowered to arrest him, including using deadly force if necessary to prevent him from escaping. No where in the statute does it say a police officer must be injured before he can use deadly force.

But he was not required to shoot him, and there was no reason to do so after any scuffle that may have happened at the car.

It DID happen, and you realize that there is now a witness who says that Brown charged the cop and kept coming after being shot , right and that forensic evidence supports that?

Is that witness Wilson?

so I see you didn't even bother to read the links provided. Just make up your own facts.

Goodnight you worthless piece of shit.

Sorry, your ignorance is no excuse. The New "evidence" is from Wilson, trying to save his ass.
Sorry loser. The GJ has already seen the medical reports, including photographs taken, incidentally by negro staff, at the hospital Wilson was admitted to to treat his injuries caused by BM.
The staff at the hospital has sworn affidavits attesting to how/when Wilson 'presented' at the hospital. The attending doctors have also sworn the medical report is "true and accurate".
So you can shove your stupid 'conspiracy' up your ass hole where the rest of your head resides.

It seems, like this story will never end. People are still coming forward and we are still waiting for the investigation to be completed. What's going on?

What's going on is everyone and their brother knows that it was a good shoot, but those in charge are scared to death of more riots so they are leaking information a bit at a time trying to break the news gently so that the blacks can get used to the idea that there will be no charges filed.

that doesnt matter

they have shown themselves to be savages

one of their community leaders was on the tube last night

they are not interested in justice but rather interested in drawing more blood

The planned leaks if information are designed to lesson the impact of the final decision not to charge Wilson in the shooting of Michael Brown. When the decision does come out, I'm betting there will still be riots and looting...not limited to Ferguson, Mo.

....and the Reverends Sharpton and Jackson will jump into the race-baiting spotlight yet again.

UPDATED Former Police Chief Speaks on Latest Michael Brown Shooting Information CBS St. Louis

FERGUSON, Mo. (KMOX) – Information about the Michael Brown fatal police shooting is beginning to leak out, and former St. Louis County Police Chief Tim Fitch says it’s no accident the feds are allowing the information.

Fitch discussed a New York Times article indicating, according to federal investigators, there was a struggle that led up to the fatal police shooting of Brown, with KMOX’s Mark Reardon on Monday.

Fitch calls the information from the investigation coming out as phase two – to “coordinate leaks to the media, and to start getting some of the facts out there to kind of let people down slowly,” he says. “When I say this is phase two – phase one was really Eric Holder’s announcement how they were going to basically do a complete review and take over the Ferguson Police Department.”

Fitch says he thinks the feds recognize that it’s “probably very unlikely” that there’s going to be charges against Ferguson police officer Darren Wilson.

Fitch says he thinks the feds recognize that it’s “probably very unlikely” that there’s going to be charges against Ferguson police officer Darren Wilson

probably not after reading the autopsy

Pdf PDF Autopsy report for Michael Brown News

The autopsy report, obtained by the Post-Dispatch, also says that Brown had THC, the mind-altering ingredient of marijuana, in his blood and urine. The report says a “leafy green substance” was submitted as evidence, and a person with knowledge of the investigation said the substance was marijuana. That source also said that Brown’s blood and DNA had been found inside the SUV and on Wilson’s gun.

I dont think the fact that Browns blood and DNA were inside the police car points to Wilson being more credible. All the witnesses freely admit there was a struggle going on at the car between Wilson and Brown. The evidence supports both versions of the story. People grabbing onto this like its some kind of vindication of Wilson is amusing to me.

From the link I posted it seems like Wilsons mom was a man hopping whore and he was not as pristine as the media is trying to make him out. I wonder if his mom ever had sex with Black men in front of Wilson? That may account for his rage towards Black people.

How disgusting. Would you want someone talking about your mom that way? Grow up.
I'm already grown. I am speaking to his mind set and possible motives. I have seen the rage some white guys have when they discover their wives, girlfriends and mothers have sex with Black men. I can only imagine what would happen if this was witnessed as a child by a loose mother.

But he was not required to shoot him, and there was no reason to do so after any scuffle that may have happened at the car.

It DID happen, and you realize that there is now a witness who says that Brown charged the cop and kept coming after being shot , right and that forensic evidence supports that?

Is that witness Wilson?

so I see you didn't even bother to read the links provided. Just make up your own facts.

Sorry, your ignorance is no excuse. The New "evidence" is from Wilson, trying to save his ass.
Sorry loser. The GJ has already seen the medical reports, including photographs taken, incidentally by negro staff, at the hospital Wilson was admitted to to treat his injuries caused by BM.
The staff at the hospital has sworn affidavits attesting to how/when Wilson 'presented' at the hospital. The attending doctors have also sworn the medical report is "true and accurate".
So you can shove your stupid 'conspiracy' up your ass hole where the rest of your head resides.

Sorry Dannyboy, none of that has to do with what happened OUTSIDE the car after Brown ran.

Bottom line, there are many who will accept nothing short of the officer being imprisoned for a long time, actual guilt is secondary. The only question remains, who big of a riot can they create and will they have to bus more people in from all around the country?

The planned leaks if information are designed to lesson the impact of the final decision not to charge Wilson in the shooting of Michael Brown. When the decision does come out, I'm betting there will still be riots and looting...not limited to Ferguson, Mo.

....and the Reverends Sharpton and Jackson will jump into the race-baiting spotlight yet again.

UPDATED Former Police Chief Speaks on Latest Michael Brown Shooting Information CBS St. Louis

FERGUSON, Mo. (KMOX) – Information about the Michael Brown fatal police shooting is beginning to leak out, and former St. Louis County Police Chief Tim Fitch says it’s no accident the feds are allowing the information.

Fitch discussed a New York Times article indicating, according to federal investigators, there was a struggle that led up to the fatal police shooting of Brown, with KMOX’s Mark Reardon on Monday.

Fitch calls the information from the investigation coming out as phase two – to “coordinate leaks to the media, and to start getting some of the facts out there to kind of let people down slowly,” he says. “When I say this is phase two – phase one was really Eric Holder’s announcement how they were going to basically do a complete review and take over the Ferguson Police Department.”

Fitch says he thinks the feds recognize that it’s “probably very unlikely” that there’s going to be charges against Ferguson police officer Darren Wilson.

Fitch says he thinks the feds recognize that it’s “probably very unlikely” that there’s going to be charges against Ferguson police officer Darren Wilson

The autopsy report, obtained by the Post-Dispatch, also says that Brown had THC, the mind-altering ingredient of marijuana, in his blood and urine. The report says a “leafy green substance” was submitted as evidence, and a person with knowledge of the investigation said the substance was marijuana. That source also said that Brown’s blood and DNA had been found inside the SUV and on Wilson’s gun.

I dont think the fact that Browns blood and DNA were inside the police car points to Wilson being more credible. All the witnesses freely admit there was a struggle going on at the car between Wilson and Brown. The evidence supports both versions of the story. People grabbing onto this like its some kind of vindication of Wilson is amusing to me.

blood from right arm wound on interior door uniform and officers weapon

injuries to the officer

all lend to the officers side of the story

injuries to the officer

Actually it doesnt. Everyone says the racist shot at Brown while in the car. Everyone says there was a struggle. Injuries to the officer could have occurred after the fact by a PD intent on covering this up by claiming Brown hit him or Brown (like what I would have done myself) probably did hit him...after he grabbed him around the neck and attempted to pull him into the car.

injuries to the officer

At the car. I think most of the witnesses admit to altercation at the car. But what happened after Brown ran is the question?

Bottom line, there are many who will accept nothing short of the officer being imprisoned for a long time, actual guilt is secondary. The only question remains, who big of a riot can they create and will they have to bus more people in from all around the country?

guilty is not the issue

revenge is the issue

injuries to the officer

Actually it doesnt. Everyone says the racist shot at Brown while in the car. Everyone says there was a struggle. Injuries to the officer could have occurred after the fact by a PD intent on covering this up by claiming Brown hit him or Brown (like what I would have done myself) probably did hit him...after he grabbed him around the neck and attempted to pull him into the car.

bs that does not even make sense

guilty is not the issue

revenge is the issue

injuries to the officer

Makes all the sense in the world. What exactly is confusing you? Be specfic.

injuries to the officer

At the car. I think most of the witnesses admit to altercation at the car. But what happened after Brown ran is the question?

guilty is not the issue

revenge is the issue

injuries to the officer

brown did hit him

plus there is a witness saying brown turned back

makes aggressive statement then brown charged wilson

injuries to the officer

guilty is not the issue

revenge is the issue

injuries to the officer

brown did hit him

Brown may have hit him. I asked you what was confusing you when you said that it doesnt make sense.

I keep hearing that but no one seems to be able to provide a link to anyone saying that other than wilsons wifes friend who wasnt even there. Do you have another link? No? Ok I thought so.

injuries to the officer

guilty is not the issue

revenge is the issue

injuries to the officer

brown did hit him

Brown may have hit him. I asked you what was confusing you when you said that it doesnt make sense.

I keep hearing that but no one seems to be able to provide a link to anyone saying that other than wilsons wifes friend who wasnt even there. Do you have another link? No? Ok I thought so.

• After an initial scuffle in the car, the officer did not fire until Brown turned back toward him.

• Brown put his arms out to his sides but never raised his hands high.

• Brown staggered toward Wilson despite commands to stop.

• The two were about 20 to 25 feet apart when the last shots were fired.

Witness adds new perspective to Ferguson shooting News

This is pretty interesting. Wilson was fired from a corrupt racist police department about 3 years prior to this incident.

Darren Wilson s first job was on a troubled police force disbanded by authorities - The Washington Post

The small city of Jennings, Mo., had a police department so troubled, and with so much tension between white officers and black residents, that the city council finally decided to disband it. Everyone in the Jennings police department was fired. New officers were brought in to create a credible department from scratch.

That was three years ago. One of the officers who worked in that department, and lost his job along with everyone else, was a young man named Darren Wilson.

Why are you trying to change the subject?

If saint michael of brown would have kept his hands to himself he wouldn't have been shot (that day, anyway)
Because I want to. You cant do shit about it so why are you asking me? I think this provides a whole new twist to the issue as well. Shows prior issues with racism.
No it doesn't the man had nothing to do with the problems in that department as provided proof by the article.

injuries to the officer

guilty is not the issue

revenge is the issue

injuries to the officer

brown did hit him

injuries to the officer

guilty is not the issue

revenge is the issue

injuries to the officer

brown did hit him

Translation, I'm comfortable in this position....
head-in-the-sand.jpg
and will just deny your facts, because I can

The fact that there was a struggle going on at the car supports Wilson.

Is that witness Wilson?

Sorry Dannyboy, none of that has to do with what happened OUTSIDE the car after Brown ran.
The medical reports prove Wilson sustained head trauma. No one is denying that it was BM who caused the injuries to Wilson. BM committed two felonies. One for attacking a police officer and the other for going for Wilson's gun.
What happened outside the car is, as witnesses have attested to, is BM pulled his arms out of the car and began to walk/waddle away. When he was about 35' away Wilson got out of his car and ordered BM to stop. Telling BM "stop you are under arrest".
Wilson fired one shot missing BM. At this point BM stopped and turned around and started taunting Wilson telling him he didn't have "the guts" to shoot. There are conflicting witness accounts of whether BM put his hands up or not. The salient point, even someone of your type, should be able to understand is there are multiple witness accounts describing how BM began walking towards Wilson. As Wilson was firing to save his life he was actually walking backward to avoid BM.
Those are the facts.
All your stupid BS is now nothing more than trolling.

Forum List

Back