Police Chief says Officer Wilson will likely not be charged.

I dont think the fact that Browns blood and DNA were inside the police car points to Wilson being more credible. All the witnesses freely admit there was a struggle going on at the car between Wilson and Brown. The evidence supports both versions of the story. People grabbing onto this like its some kind of vindication of Wilson is amusing to me.

blood from right arm wound on interior door uniform and officers weapon

injuries to the officer

all lend to the officers side of the story

At the car. I think most of the witnesses admit to altercation at the car. But what happened after Brown ran is the question?
Bottom line, there are many who will accept nothing short of the officer being imprisoned for a long time, actual guilt is secondary. The only question remains, who big of a riot can they create and will they have to bus more people in from all around the country?

guilty is not the issue

revenge is the issue
Actually it doesnt. Everyone says the racist shot at Brown while in the car. Everyone says there was a struggle. Injuries to the officer could have occurred after the fact by a PD intent on covering this up by claiming Brown hit him or Brown (like what I would have done myself) probably did hit him...after he grabbed him around the neck and attempted to pull him into the car.

bs that does not even make sense
Makes all the sense in the world. What exactly is confusing you? Be specfic.

brown did hit him

plus there is a witness saying brown turned back

makes aggressive statement then brown charged wilson
Brown may have hit him. I asked you what was confusing you when you said that it doesnt make sense.

I keep hearing that but no one seems to be able to provide a link to anyone saying that other than wilsons wifes friend who wasnt even there. Do you have another link? No? Ok I thought so.

• After an initial scuffle in the car, the officer did not fire until Brown turned back toward him.

• Brown put his arms out to his sides but never raised his hands high.

• Brown staggered toward Wilson despite commands to stop.

• The two were about 20 to 25 feet apart when the last shots were fired.

Witness adds new perspective to Ferguson shooting News
I cant read your link at all.

This is pretty interesting. Wilson was fired from a corrupt racist police department about 3 years prior to this incident.

Darren Wilson s first job was on a troubled police force disbanded by authorities - The Washington Post

The small city of Jennings, Mo., had a police department so troubled, and with so much tension between white officers and black residents, that the city council finally decided to disband it. Everyone in the Jennings police department was fired. New officers were brought in to create a credible department from scratch.

That was three years ago. One of the officers who worked in that department, and lost his job along with everyone else, was a young man named Darren Wilson.

Why are you trying to change the subject?

If saint michael of brown would have kept his hands to himself he wouldn't have been shot (that day, anyway)
Because I want to. You cant do shit about it so why are you asking me? I think this provides a whole new twist to the issue as well. Shows prior issues with racism.
No it doesn't the man had nothing to do with the problems in that department as provided proof by the article.
Where in the article does it say he had nothing to do with the problems? He got fired. You dont get fired for nothing.

The planned leaks if information are designed to lesson the impact of the final decision not to charge Wilson in the shooting of Michael Brown. When the decision does come out, I'm betting there will still be riots and looting...not limited to Ferguson, Mo.

....and the Reverends Sharpton and Jackson will jump into the race-baiting spotlight yet again.

UPDATED Former Police Chief Speaks on Latest Michael Brown Shooting Information CBS St. Louis

FERGUSON, Mo. (KMOX) – Information about the Michael Brown fatal police shooting is beginning to leak out, and former St. Louis County Police Chief Tim Fitch says it’s no accident the feds are allowing the information.

Fitch discussed a New York Times article indicating, according to federal investigators, there was a struggle that led up to the fatal police shooting of Brown, with KMOX’s Mark Reardon on Monday.

Fitch calls the information from the investigation coming out as phase two – to “coordinate leaks to the media, and to start getting some of the facts out there to kind of let people down slowly,” he says. “When I say this is phase two – phase one was really Eric Holder’s announcement how they were going to basically do a complete review and take over the Ferguson Police Department.”

Fitch says he thinks the feds recognize that it’s “probably very unlikely” that there’s going to be charges against Ferguson police officer Darren Wilson.

Fitch says he thinks the feds recognize that it’s “probably very unlikely” that there’s going to be charges against Ferguson police officer Darren Wilson

probably not after reading the autopsy

Pdf PDF Autopsy report for Michael Brown News

The autopsy report, obtained by the Post-Dispatch, also says that Brown had THC, the mind-altering ingredient of marijuana, in his blood and urine. The report says a “leafy green substance” was submitted as evidence, and a person with knowledge of the investigation said the substance was marijuana. That source also said that Brown’s blood and DNA had been found inside the SUV and on Wilson’s gun.

I dont think the fact that Browns blood and DNA were inside the police car points to Wilson being more credible. All the witnesses freely admit there was a struggle going on at the car between Wilson and Brown. The evidence supports both versions of the story. People grabbing onto this like its some kind of vindication of Wilson is amusing to me.

The fact that there was a struggle going on at the car supports Wilson.
Only if you pretend that's not exactly what everyone else already said on both sides of the issue.

The planned leaks if information are designed to lesson the impact of the final decision not to charge Wilson in the shooting of Michael Brown. When the decision does come out, I'm betting there will still be riots and looting...not limited to Ferguson, Mo.

....and the Reverends Sharpton and Jackson will jump into the race-baiting spotlight yet again.

UPDATED Former Police Chief Speaks on Latest Michael Brown Shooting Information CBS St. Louis

FERGUSON, Mo. (KMOX) – Information about the Michael Brown fatal police shooting is beginning to leak out, and former St. Louis County Police Chief Tim Fitch says it’s no accident the feds are allowing the information.

Fitch discussed a New York Times article indicating, according to federal investigators, there was a struggle that led up to the fatal police shooting of Brown, with KMOX’s Mark Reardon on Monday.

Fitch calls the information from the investigation coming out as phase two – to “coordinate leaks to the media, and to start getting some of the facts out there to kind of let people down slowly,” he says. “When I say this is phase two – phase one was really Eric Holder’s announcement how they were going to basically do a complete review and take over the Ferguson Police Department.”

Fitch says he thinks the feds recognize that it’s “probably very unlikely” that there’s going to be charges against Ferguson police officer Darren Wilson.

Fitch says he thinks the feds recognize that it’s “probably very unlikely” that there’s going to be charges against Ferguson police officer Darren Wilson

probably not after reading the autopsy

The autopsy report, obtained by the Post-Dispatch, also says that Brown had THC, the mind-altering ingredient of marijuana, in his blood and urine. The report says a “leafy green substance” was submitted as evidence, and a person with knowledge of the investigation said the substance was marijuana. That source also said that Brown’s blood and DNA had been found inside the SUV and on Wilson’s gun.

The fact that there was a struggle going on at the car supports Wilson.

certainly

blood from right arm wound on interior door uniform and officers weapon

injuries to the officer

all lend to the officers side of the story

At the car. I think most of the witnesses admit to altercation at the car. But what happened after Brown ran is the question?
guilty is not the issue

revenge is the issue
bs that does not even make sense

brown did hit him

Brown may have hit him. I asked you what was confusing you when you said that it doesnt make sense.

I keep hearing that but no one seems to be able to provide a link to anyone saying that other than wilsons wifes friend who wasnt even there. Do you have another link? No? Ok I thought so.

• After an initial scuffle in the car, the officer did not fire until Brown turned back toward him.

of course not

brown did hit him

of course not
Why dont you post one everyone can read?

brown did hit him

of course not

i have no problem opening it or reading it

of course not

Mine says I have to log in or answer some survey questions.

This is pretty interesting. Wilson was fired from a corrupt racist police department about 3 years prior to this incident.

Darren Wilson s first job was on a troubled police force disbanded by authorities - The Washington Post

The small city of Jennings, Mo., had a police department so troubled, and with so much tension between white officers and black residents, that the city council finally decided to disband it. Everyone in the Jennings police department was fired. New officers were brought in to create a credible department from scratch.

That was three years ago. One of the officers who worked in that department, and lost his job along with everyone else, was a young man named Darren Wilson.

If saint michael of brown would have kept his hands to himself he wouldn't have been shot (that day, anyway)
Because I want to. You cant do shit about it so why are you asking me? I think this provides a whole new twist to the issue as well. Shows prior issues with racism.
No it doesn't the man had nothing to do with the problems in that department as provided proof by the article.
Where in the article does it say he had nothing to do with the problems? He got fired. You dont get fired for nothing.
You do when the entire department is disbanded.

of course not

so you could get on there if you wanted to

You dont get fired stupid. You get laid off or transferred.

of course not

I dont want to have to answer any questions or log in. Your claim should be on a link anyone can access. Why is it hidden? Is it a lie?

of course not

I dont want to have to answer any questions or log in. Your claim should be on a link anyone can access. Why is it hidden? Is it a lie?

find your own source for all i care

once the grand jury disbands and officer wilson not charged

they will release all the testimony

public information so far shows with physical evidence at the crime scene

that brown was and advancing on wilson

and that wilson was backing away from brown

when he shot him outside the car

You dont get fired stupid. You get laid off or transferred.
That's why he wasn't fired. The police department was dissolved. There was no where to transfer him too. Nor could he be laid off and subject to rehire. The police department no longer existed.

find your own source for all i care

once the grand jury disbands and officer wilson not charged

they will release all the testimony

public information so far shows with physical evidence at the crime scene

that brown was and advancing on wilson

and that wilson was backing away from brown

when he shot him outside the car
So you dont have a link? Only this suspect link where you have to sign in or answer survey questions has the information? You actually thought I would fall for that? :laugh:

This is what I get at the site.

Attachments

• link.jpg
    link.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 38

Forum List

Back