Police Chief says Officer Wilson will likely not be charged.

From the link I posted it seems like Wilsons mom was a man hopping whore and he was not as pristine as the media is trying to make him out. I wonder if his mom ever had sex with Black men in front of Wilson? That may account for his rage towards Black people.

How disgusting. Would you want someone talking about your mom that way? Grow up.
I'm already grown. I am speaking to his mind set and possible motives. I have seen the rage some white guys have when they discover their wives, girlfriends and mothers have sex with Black men. I can only imagine what would happen if this was witnessed as a child by a loose mother.

You're obsessed with this shit aren't you?
How would you know if I was obsessed?
Please! Obsession and inferiority are your calling cards.

Only if you pretend that's not exactly what everyone else already said on both sides of the issue.

It's a fact no matter what anyone says. Unlike you, evidence don't lie.
Your arguing a point that everyone agrees on. Wilson shot Brown while struggling with him at the car. Everyone agrees on that point retard. That doesnt make Wilsons outrageous story anymore believeable

Ok you retarded fuck then explain why you made the lame as remarks about me "pretending" when I pointed out the fact a struggle occurred at the car.

Me: "The fact that there was a struggle going on at the car supports Wilson."

You: "Only if you pretend that's not exactly what everyone else already said on both sides of the issue."

What is so outrageous with Wilson's account?

That an unarmed black thug would attack a police officer?
I understand how reading comprehension is hard for you but what confused you about my post? You said the struggle supported Wilsons side of the story. No it doesn't. It supports both sides. Wilson expects people to believe that Brown just attacked an officer with a gun, got shot, ran, then turned around and came back to get shot again. Yeah that makes a lot of sense. :bsflag:

If it supports both sides. Then it does support Wilson's side you moron!

If you knew that you would have said it supported both sides. Why did you only claim it supported Wilsons story?

I wonder if Wilsons wife cheated on him with a Black guy? He filed for divorce. Either way he was in a bad state of mind. Imagine his mom being a whore and his wife sleeping around on him.

Darren Wilson s first job was on a troubled police force disbanded by authorities - The Washington Post

Wilson has had some recent personal turmoil: Last year, he petitioned the court seeking a divorce from his wife, Ashley Nicole Wilson, and they formally split in November, records show.

You're one of those guys who if a woman was raped you'd talk about what a whore she was trying to justify her rape aren't you?

From the link I posted it seems like Wilsons mom was a man hopping whore and he was not as pristine as the media is trying to make him out. I wonder if his mom ever had sex with Black men in front of Wilson? That may account for his rage towards Black people.

How disgusting. Would you want someone talking about your mom that way? Grow up.
I'm already grown. I am speaking to his mind set and possible motives. I have seen the rage some white guys have when they discover their wives, girlfriends and mothers have sex with Black men. I can only imagine what would happen if this was witnessed as a child by a loose mother.

That didnt answer my question. How would you know?

right behind racism. this turd has actually posted several times that the black race is superior to whites.

I wonder if Wilsons wife cheated on him with a Black guy? He filed for divorce. Either way he was in a bad state of mind. Imagine his mom being a whore and his wife sleeping around on him.

Darren Wilson s first job was on a troubled police force disbanded by authorities - The Washington Post

Wilson has had some recent personal turmoil: Last year, he petitioned the court seeking a divorce from his wife, Ashley Nicole Wilson, and they formally split in November, records show.

You're one of those guys who if a woman was raped you'd talk about what a whore she was trying to justify her rape aren't you?
I can tell by your diversion you are getting frustrated. To answer your question however the answer is no.

Apparently sexual assault just isn t that big a deal in Kentucky Page 3 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

The autopsy report, obtained by the Post-Dispatch, also says that Brown had THC, the mind-altering ingredient of marijuana, in his blood and urine. The report says a “leafy green substance” was submitted as evidence, and a person with knowledge of the investigation said the substance was marijuana. That source also said that Brown’s blood and DNA had been found inside the SUV and on Wilson’s gun.

Pdf PDF Autopsy report for Michael Brown News
I dont think the fact that Browns blood and DNA were inside the police car points to Wilson being more credible. All the witnesses freely admit there was a struggle going on at the car between Wilson and Brown. The evidence supports both versions of the story. People grabbing onto this like its some kind of vindication of Wilson is amusing to me.

blood from right arm wound on interior door uniform and officers weapon

injuries to the officer

all lend to the officers side of the story
Actually it doesnt. Everyone says the racist shot at Brown while in the car. Everyone says there was a struggle. Injuries to the officer could have occurred after the fact by a PD intent on covering this up by claiming Brown hit him or Brown (like what I would have done myself) probably did hit him...after he grabbed him around the neck and attempted to pull him into the car.

Yeeeeeah......like that move is in the ole training manual.:cuckoo:
No one takes you seriously,you know that right?

I dont worry about people taking me seriously on the interwebs. Clowns like you are for my amusement.

I suppose it's a good thing you dont care in your case. At least you'll always live up to your expectations...
Unfortunately thats a frequent occurrence In the black community.

I dont think the fact that Browns blood and DNA were inside the police car points to Wilson being more credible. All the witnesses freely admit there was a struggle going on at the car between Wilson and Brown. The evidence supports both versions of the story. People grabbing onto this like its some kind of vindication of Wilson is amusing to me.

injuries to the officer

Actually it doesnt. Everyone says the racist shot at Brown while in the car. Everyone says there was a struggle. Injuries to the officer could have occurred after the fact by a PD intent on covering this up by claiming Brown hit him or Brown (like what I would have done myself) probably did hit him...after he grabbed him around the neck and attempted to pull him into the car.

I dont worry about people taking me seriously on the interwebs. Clowns like you are for my amusement.

I suppose it's a good thing you dont care in your case. At least you'll always live up to your expectations...
You must be pretty insecure if you care what people on the interwebs think of you. You clowns dont make me any money with your prattle so you are pretty irrelevant. I do enjoy making you upset for my amusement.

You forgot perpetual victim....

You guys are so upset you are way off topic. Way to let me know I own you. :lol:

injuries to the officer

You must be pretty insecure if you care what people on the interwebs think of you. You clowns dont make me any money with your prattle so you are pretty irrelevant. I do enjoy making you upset for my amusement.

LOL As if anyone would bother posting if they didn't care what others thought about what they had to say

You must be having an extra-stupid day!

You guys are so upset you are way off topic. Way to let me know I own you. :lol:

One of us has a family member who has been owned in the past, hint it isn't the white guy

LOL As if anyone would bother posting if they didn't care what others thought about what they had to say
I guess thats true. I do care that I piss off you racists. Otherwise I wouldnt get to laugh at you all day.

You must be having an extra-stupid day!
I think you meant extra fun day. I have about 4 of you white boys in a tizzy.

Something missing in this case. Can't put my finger on it.

Oh, yeah.

Evidence of a criminal act by the suspect!!!

That's what's missing!!!

Those idiots want a trial regardless of the lack of evidence. Sort of a lynching of a white guy by blacks.

What's the difference between Ferguson protesters and the kkk?

The difference is obvious.

Last edited:

One of us has a family member who has been owned in the past, hint it isn't the white guy
Your family member were slaves too. Thats where the word slave came from. The white boy continent.

Sign.......they're always the last to know......

Sign.......they're always the last to know......
How would you know someone was obsessed unless you were obsessed with them?

Forum List

Back