Police Chief says Officer Wilson will likely not be charged.

The planned leaks if information are designed to lesson the impact of the final decision not to charge Wilson in the shooting of Michael Brown. When the decision does come out, I'm betting there will still be riots and looting...not limited to Ferguson, Mo.

....and the Reverends Sharpton and Jackson will jump into the race-baiting spotlight yet again.

UPDATED Former Police Chief Speaks on Latest Michael Brown Shooting Information CBS St. Louis

FERGUSON, Mo. (KMOX) – Information about the Michael Brown fatal police shooting is beginning to leak out, and former St. Louis County Police Chief Tim Fitch says it’s no accident the feds are allowing the information.

Fitch discussed a New York Times article indicating, according to federal investigators, there was a struggle that led up to the fatal police shooting of Brown, with KMOX’s Mark Reardon on Monday.

Fitch calls the information from the investigation coming out as phase two – to “coordinate leaks to the media, and to start getting some of the facts out there to kind of let people down slowly,” he says. “When I say this is phase two – phase one was really Eric Holder’s announcement how they were going to basically do a complete review and take over the Ferguson Police Department.”

Fitch says he thinks the feds recognize that it’s “probably very unlikely” that there’s going to be charges against Ferguson police officer Darren Wilson.

Fitch says he thinks the feds recognize that it’s “probably very unlikely” that there’s going to be charges against Ferguson police officer Darren Wilson

probably not after reading the autopsy

Pdf PDF Autopsy report for Michael Brown News

The autopsy report, obtained by the Post-Dispatch, also says that Brown had THC, the mind-altering ingredient of marijuana, in his blood and urine. The report says a “leafy green substance” was submitted as evidence, and a person with knowledge of the investigation said the substance was marijuana. That source also said that Brown’s blood and DNA had been found inside the SUV and on Wilson’s gun.

I dont think the fact that Browns blood and DNA were inside the police car points to Wilson being more credible. All the witnesses freely admit there was a struggle going on at the car between Wilson and Brown. The evidence supports both versions of the story. People grabbing onto this like its some kind of vindication of Wilson is amusing to me.

The fact that there was a struggle going on at the car supports Wilson.
Only if you pretend that's not exactly what everyone else already said on both sides of the issue.

It's a fact no matter what anyone says. Unlike you, evidence don't lie.

i have no problem opening it or reading it
Mine says I have to log in or answer some survey questions.

so you could get on there if you wanted to
I dont want to have to answer any questions or log in. Your claim should be on a link anyone can access. Why is it hidden? Is it a lie?

find your own source for all i care

once the grand jury disbands and officer wilson not charged

they will release all the testimony

public information so far shows with physical evidence at the crime scene

that brown was and advancing on wilson

and that wilson was backing away from brown

when he shot him outside the car
So you dont have a link? Only this suspect link where you have to sign in or answer survey questions has the information? You actually thought I would fall for that? :laugh:

what the hell are you rambling about now

the physical evidence at the scene

was not part of the article

photos of the three casings with browns body

demonstrate that brown was advancing on wilson

more so if the claim is that wilson shot brown from 20 ft away

It's obviously racist. I had no problem either.

Once again being stupid foils a black man. I had no problems either.
You probably have a subscription to the site if its a racist one.
Or maybe you're one of those minorities we keep hearing about who can'put it together enough to registrar to vote.

It's obviously racist. I had no problem either.

Once again being stupid foils a black man. I had no problems either.
You probably have a subscription to the site if its a racist one.

You calling someone a racist has about as much punch as ShootSpeeders telling someone to think.
Its not supposed to have a punch. I am simply relaying information. Racists dont care that they are called racist. They like it.

Unless that police cruiser was moving at the time. I have had teenagers talk back to me before. IT IS ENRAGING!

If a couple of black teens disrespected this officer, I could see him using poor judgement and using his vehicle to batter them both. To the point of Johnson's testimony? You might be right about that, you might be wrong.

I can't say how it went down. The only point I am making is that, after Brown was shot, he should have just let it go. No one need to have died over this. It was stupid. It isn't like he murdered, robbed a bank, raped, or anything. Brown was already injured. He should have just called in back up till he cooled off.

HE HANDLED THIS UNPROFESSIONALLY. HE NEEDS TO BE CANNED.

If we nods our heads in approval to this type of police behavior, soon we will live in a brutal police state. We you MUST COMPLY with all police order, or they will SHOOT YOU DEAD, on the spot.

Do you want to live in a fascist state? REALLY?

You admit you don't know, but then claim the man used poor judgement and want him fired. You are a fucking retard. Seriously.
You're right I don't know the intricacies of the incident. I don't need to. I know the end result. A kid is dead. An UNARMED kid. Even I could have avoided that, and I am an untrained civilian.

Are you saying YOU couldn't have prevented that? I'll bet you could have.

After I had winged the guy, while we were both alive, I would have called for back up and retreated from the scene.

Simple as pie.

How many black teenagers do you think would be coming into the medical facilities that night? There couldn't have been that many. . .

I tend to agree. If a policeman can't handle an unarmed teen with a few bullets in him, he needs to be relieved of duty. Fact Wilson fired wildly in the neighborhood, endangering bystanders, is evidence enough that he had no regard for others there, like many of the bigots posting here.

An unarmed 6'4" 300 lb teen beating the shit out of you, there is more to this story that autopsy report above supports Wilson's story 100 percent. Brown was shot at close range not running away AND given there was gunshot residue in his thumb wound it show he was close to the cop charging him, not to mention the findings of his being shot in the head at close range too. The cops have already said he was 3 feet from Wilson when he fell IIRC.

Obviously, you did not comprehend the autopsy report. There was a scuffle at the car and Brown was shot in the hand there. Then Brown ran. At that point, Wilson should have waited for backup before playing cowboy and executioner.

How long do you think that guy would be a cop if he did as you suggest?
After the first incident or the second?

Fitch says he thinks the feds recognize that it’s “probably very unlikely” that there’s going to be charges against Ferguson police officer Darren Wilson

The autopsy report, obtained by the Post-Dispatch, also says that Brown had THC, the mind-altering ingredient of marijuana, in his blood and urine. The report says a “leafy green substance” was submitted as evidence, and a person with knowledge of the investigation said the substance was marijuana. That source also said that Brown’s blood and DNA had been found inside the SUV and on Wilson’s gun.

I dont think the fact that Browns blood and DNA were inside the police car points to Wilson being more credible. All the witnesses freely admit there was a struggle going on at the car between Wilson and Brown. The evidence supports both versions of the story. People grabbing onto this like its some kind of vindication of Wilson is amusing to me.

Only if you pretend that's not exactly what everyone else already said on both sides of the issue.

Your arguing a point that everyone agrees on. Wilson shot Brown while struggling with him at the car. Everyone agrees on that point retard. That doesnt make Wilsons outrageous story anymore believeable

I dont want to have to answer any questions or log in. Your claim should be on a link anyone can access. Why is it hidden? Is it a lie?

So you dont have a link? Only this suspect link where you have to sign in or answer survey questions has the information? You actually thought I would fall for that? :laugh:

Did you find a normal link that I dont have to sign into or answer survey questions?

Did you find a normal link that I dont have to sign into or answer survey questions?

2nd time out

the article did not mention the photographic evidence

I wonder if Wilsons wife cheated on him with a Black guy? He filed for divorce. Either way he was in a bad state of mind. Imagine his mom being a whore and his wife sleeping around on him.

Darren Wilson s first job was on a troubled police force disbanded by authorities - The Washington Post

Wilson has had some recent personal turmoil: Last year, he petitioned the court seeking a divorce from his wife, Ashley Nicole Wilson, and they formally split in November, records show.

2nd time out

No stupid. You said you had a link to a witness claiming Brown attacked the officer. Where is it?

Your arguing a point that everyone agrees on. Wilson shot Brown while struggling with him at the car. Everyone agrees on that point retard. That doesnt make Wilsons outrageous story anymore believeable

Ok you retarded fuck then explain why you made the lame as remarks about me "pretending" when I pointed out the fact a struggle occurred at the car.

Me: "The fact that there was a struggle going on at the car supports Wilson."

You: "Only if you pretend that's not exactly what everyone else already said on both sides of the issue."

What is so outrageous with Wilson's account?

That an unarmed black thug would attack a police officer?

From the link I posted it seems like Wilsons mom was a man hopping whore and he was not as pristine as the media is trying to make him out. I wonder if his mom ever had sex with Black men in front of Wilson? That may account for his rage towards Black people.

How disgusting. Would you want someone talking about your mom that way? Grow up.
I'm already grown. I am speaking to his mind set and possible motives. I have seen the rage some white guys have when they discover their wives, girlfriends and mothers have sex with Black men. I can only imagine what would happen if this was witnessed as a child by a loose mother.

You're obsessed with this shit aren't you?

2nd time out

No stupid. You said you had a link to a witness claiming Brown attacked the officer. Where is it?

already posted it

it is your problem you refuse to read it

Ok you retarded fuck then explain why you made the lame as remarks about me "pretending" when I pointed out the fact a struggle occurred at the car.

You: "Only if you pretend that's not exactly what everyone else already said on both sides of the issue."

I understand how reading comprehension is hard for you but what confused you about my post? You said the struggle supported Wilsons side of the story. No it doesn't. It supports both sides. Wilson expects people to believe that Brown just attacked an officer with a gun, got shot, ran, then turned around and came back to get shot again. Yeah that makes a lot of sense. :bsflag:

From the link I posted it seems like Wilsons mom was a man hopping whore and he was not as pristine as the media is trying to make him out. I wonder if his mom ever had sex with Black men in front of Wilson? That may account for his rage towards Black people.

How disgusting. Would you want someone talking about your mom that way? Grow up.
I'm already grown. I am speaking to his mind set and possible motives. I have seen the rage some white guys have when they discover their wives, girlfriends and mothers have sex with Black men. I can only imagine what would happen if this was witnessed as a child by a loose mother.

You're obsessed with this shit aren't you?
How would you know if I was obsessed?

The planned leaks if information are designed to lesson the impact of the final decision not to charge Wilson in the shooting of Michael Brown. When the decision does come out, I'm betting there will still be riots and looting...not limited to Ferguson, Mo.

....and the Reverends Sharpton and Jackson will jump into the race-baiting spotlight yet again.

UPDATED Former Police Chief Speaks on Latest Michael Brown Shooting Information CBS St. Louis

FERGUSON, Mo. (KMOX) – Information about the Michael Brown fatal police shooting is beginning to leak out, and former St. Louis County Police Chief Tim Fitch says it’s no accident the feds are allowing the information.

Fitch discussed a New York Times article indicating, according to federal investigators, there was a struggle that led up to the fatal police shooting of Brown, with KMOX’s Mark Reardon on Monday.

Fitch calls the information from the investigation coming out as phase two – to “coordinate leaks to the media, and to start getting some of the facts out there to kind of let people down slowly,” he says. “When I say this is phase two – phase one was really Eric Holder’s announcement how they were going to basically do a complete review and take over the Ferguson Police Department.”

Fitch says he thinks the feds recognize that it’s “probably very unlikely” that there’s going to be charges against Ferguson police officer Darren Wilson.

blood from right arm wound on interior door uniform and officers weapon

injuries to the officer

all lend to the officers side of the story
Actually it doesnt. Everyone says the racist shot at Brown while in the car. Everyone says there was a struggle. Injuries to the officer could have occurred after the fact by a PD intent on covering this up by claiming Brown hit him or Brown (like what I would have done myself) probably did hit him...after he grabbed him around the neck and attempted to pull him into the car.

Yeeeeeah......like that move is in the ole training manual.:cuckoo:
No one takes you seriously,you know that right?

2nd time out

already posted it

it is your problem you refuse to read it
Post a link that doesnt require me to log in or answer survey questions. If your link was legit I would not have to go through that to read a statement from a withness and the information would be on other websites.

blood from right arm wound on interior door uniform and officers weapon

injuries to the officer

all lend to the officers side of the story
Actually it doesnt. Everyone says the racist shot at Brown while in the car. Everyone says there was a struggle. Injuries to the officer could have occurred after the fact by a PD intent on covering this up by claiming Brown hit him or Brown (like what I would have done myself) probably did hit him...after he grabbed him around the neck and attempted to pull him into the car.

Yeeeeeah......like that move is in the ole training manual.:cuckoo:
No one takes you seriously,you know that right?

I dont worry about people taking me seriously on the interwebs. Clowns like you are for my amusement.

I understand how reading comprehension is hard for you but what confused you about my post? You said the struggle supported Wilsons side of the story. No it doesn't. It supports both sides. Wilson expects people to believe that Brown just attacked an officer with a gun, got shot, ran, then turned around and came back to get shot again. Yeah that makes a lot of sense. :bsflag:

If it supports both sides. Then it does support Wilson's side you moron!

Forum List

Back