Police Chief says Officer Wilson will likely not be charged.

You have seen policemen reach out of their car windows and grab suspects around the neck? Where did that happen, and why haven't those policemen been trained better?
They dont have to be suspects to a crime. Its about intimidation.

Okay, so you have NOT seen this happen?
I already said I did see it happen. Countless times regardless of the person being a suspect or not.

I really am curious. Where and when have you seen policemen reach out of their vehicles and grab suspects around the neck?

Gee, you're right. It's simply ridiculous.

But I have seen them put an illegal chokehold on a guy in Staten Island and then beat up a grandmother in California.

Any other stupid questions?

Eric-Garner-killed-chokehold-NYPD-071814.jpg
hqdefault.jpg

You're as dumb as Asslips. No cop is going to reach out of their vehicle and try to subdue a perp that way unless they had a death wish.

Asslips still hasn't explained how a cop could reach a mans neck while sitting in a car.
Maybe it happened to Asslips because he's four foot ten in his high heels.
He wasnt in a car. Thats your first mistaken assumption. he was in an SUV.

Well dumbass,you claimed to have seen it countless times. Were they all driving SUVs?
Dude your lies are so easy to prove false it's a joke.

I already said I did see it happen. Countless times regardless of the person being a suspect or not.

I really am curious. Where and when have you seen policemen reach out of their vehicles and grab suspects around the neck?

But I have seen them put an illegal chokehold on a guy in Staten Island and then beat up a grandmother in California.

hqdefault.jpg

You're as dumb as Asslips. No cop is going to reach out of their vehicle and try to subdue a perp that way unless they had a death wish.
Who said anything about subdue? I said intimidate clown.

Asslips still hasn't explained how a cop could reach a mans neck while sitting in a car.

Well dumbass,you claimed to have seen it countless times. Were they all driving SUVs?
You seem very emotionally invested in proving them false. Too bad it causes you so much stress for no reason. Yes I have seen them tell people to bend down and grab them in head locks. I've seen them reach up and grab people in headlocks. I've seen them do this and people punch them and get away.

But you don't know that Wilson grabbed him first. A police officer does not attempt to apprehend a suspect by reaching out of his car, BTW. He always gets out of the vehicle precisely so he has freedom to move. The fact that the suspect was that close to the car in the first place is very suspicious to me. Obviously, his body language was threatening.
I wasnt there but I trust the witnesses as I have seen cops pull the same manuever plenty of times growing up. By the same token you dont know Wilson didnt grab him. By Wilsons own admission he backedup right next to him. You cant use the excuse his body language was threatening. That doesnt even make sense.

You're so full of shit your eyes are brown and your breath smells like crap.

You have never seen a cop reach out his window and grab someone by the neck.
It would put the officer at a distinct disadvantage to do so.

A gun equalizes that disadvantage. They do it to intimidate people. I have seen it done countless times.

What you have seen countless times is irrelevant to this case. This is a different case that you did not see.
What you think is relevant or not is irrelevant to me. Its only irrelevant to you because you dont want to believe cops do just what I described.

actually it is you who chooses to believe the "eye witnesses". I have no idea who to believe. I, like you, wasn't there.

You seem very emotionally invested in proving them false. Too bad it causes you so much stress for no reason. Yes I have seen them tell people to bend down and grab them in head locks. I've seen them reach up and grab people in headlocks. I've seen them do this and people punch them and get away.

Sure you have....

I wasnt there but I trust the witnesses as I have seen cops pull the same manuever plenty of times growing up. By the same token you dont know Wilson didnt grab him. By Wilsons own admission he backedup right next to him. You cant use the excuse his body language was threatening. That doesnt even make sense.

A gun equalizes that disadvantage. They do it to intimidate people. I have seen it done countless times.

What you have seen countless times is irrelevant to this case. This is a different case that you did not see.
What you think is relevant or not is irrelevant to me. Its only irrelevant to you because you dont want to believe cops do just what I described.

actually it is you who chooses to believe the "eye witnesses". I have no idea who to believe. I, like you, wasn't there.
I'm not asking you to have an idea about who to believe. I simply stated my reasons for believing the 2 uninvolved ladies instead of the cop trying to save his ass. You and a couple of others seem to be stressed over what I believe and I have no idea as to why.

You have seen policemen reach out of their car windows and grab suspects around the neck? Where did that happen, and why haven't those policemen been trained better?

hqdefault.jpg

And would struggling with the police have made the result any different?

Read Johnsons statement, the cop only used one hand, and he supposed grabbed the 6'4" Brown by the front of the throat and was able to hold on from a car window with one hand only the entire time, until Brown turned and asked Johnson to hold his smokes.

I'm not asking you to have an idea about who to believe. I simply stated my reasons for believing the 2 uninvolved ladies instead of the cop trying to save his ass. You and a couple of others seem to be stressed over what I believe and I have no idea as to why.

The cop hasn't made a public statement. We haven't heard his story yet. All we've heard are statements from people who claim to have seen something. We will hear his story either in court or after they refuse to press charges for lack of evidence against him.

You are desperately trying to claim that these so called uninvolved ladies have no agenda. Something you could not possibly know.

Sure you have....

Sure I have what?

He did his job wrong, it resulted in TERRIBLE consequences. When people do their jobs wrong, they should be discharged. It really is that simple.

This sets a terrible precedent. "Peace officers" can use deadly force on unarmed citizens when they so choose. I just don't like it.

If you're being violently assaulted by somebody you have the right, police officer or civilian, to shoot that person in defense.
Only in the moment. After Brown was feet away from him, whether trying to escape or trying to get away from the officer, Wilson was no longer in danger.

The fatal shoot is not legal.

He will be guilty in civil court.

You are desperately trying to claim that these so called uninvolved ladies have no agenda. Something you could not possibly know.
I think you are imagining things. I'm not desperate about anything. I'm pretty confident they have no agenda. Why would they have an agenda and they dont know Brown? I believe the issue is that you are desperate to not believe them. Can you tell me why you think they have an agenda?

He did his job wrong, it resulted in TERRIBLE consequences. When people do their jobs wrong, they should be discharged. It really is that simple.

This sets a terrible precedent. "Peace officers" can use deadly force on unarmed citizens when they so choose. I just don't like it.

If you're being violently assaulted by somebody you have the right, police officer or civilian, to shoot that person in defense.
Only in the moment. After Brown was feet away from him, whether trying to escape or trying to get away from the officer, Wilson was no longer in danger.

Civil court? Wouldn't that be criminal court? I mean you can't go around murdering people and not be prosecuted in a criminal court!

Wrong. Missouri law regarding this have been posted numerous times.

I think you are imagining things. I'm not desperate about anything. I'm pretty confident they have no agenda. Why would they have an agenda and they dont know Brown? I believe the issue is that you are desperate to not believe them. Can you tell me why you think they have an agenda?

Can you tell me why you are certain that they have none ? This isn't a court of law you know. In fact most people I know have an agenda of some form or another or they are amoebas

For the same reason every time there's a crime in a black neighborhood "we's didnt see nutten" is the standard response.

Forum List

Back