Police Chief says Officer Wilson will likely not be charged.

Asslips still hasn't explained how a cop could reach a mans neck while sitting in a car.
Maybe it happened to Asslips because he's four foot ten in his high heels.
He wasnt in a car. Thats your first mistaken assumption. he was in an SUV.

Well dumbass,you claimed to have seen it countless times. Were they all driving SUVs?
Dude your lies are so easy to prove false it's a joke.
You seem very emotionally invested in proving them false. Too bad it causes you so much stress for no reason. Yes I have seen them tell people to bend down and grab them in head locks. I've seen them reach up and grab people in headlocks. I've seen them do this and people punch them and get away.

Read Johnsons statement, the cop only used one hand, and he supposed grabbed the 6'4" Brown by the front of the throat and was able to hold on from a car window with one hand only the entire time, until Brown turned and asked Johnson to hold his smokes.
I did. Johnson didnt say "throat" he said neck.

What you think is relevant or not is irrelevant to me. Its only irrelevant to you because you dont want to believe cops do just what I described.

actually it is you who chooses to believe the "eye witnesses". I have no idea who to believe. I, like you, wasn't there.
I'm not asking you to have an idea about who to believe. I simply stated my reasons for believing the 2 uninvolved ladies instead of the cop trying to save his ass. You and a couple of others seem to be stressed over what I believe and I have no idea as to why.

You are desperately trying to claim that these so called uninvolved ladies have no agenda. Something you could not possibly know.
I think you are imagining things. I'm not desperate about anything. I'm pretty confident they have no agenda. Why would they have an agenda and they dont know Brown? I believe the issue is that you are desperate to not believe them. Can you tell me why you think they have an agenda?

Can you tell me why you are certain that they have none ? This isn't a court of law you know. In fact most people I know have an agenda of some form or another or they are amoebas
Sure. After you answer my question.

What you think is relevant or not is irrelevant to me. Its only irrelevant to you because you dont want to believe cops do just what I described.

actually it is you who chooses to believe the "eye witnesses". I have no idea who to believe. I, like you, wasn't there.
I'm not asking you to have an idea about who to believe. I simply stated my reasons for believing the 2 uninvolved ladies instead of the cop trying to save his ass. You and a couple of others seem to be stressed over what I believe and I have no idea as to why.

You are desperately trying to claim that these so called uninvolved ladies have no agenda. Something you could not possibly know.
I think you are imagining things. I'm not desperate about anything. I'm pretty confident they have no agenda. Why would they have an agenda and they dont know Brown? I believe the issue is that you are desperate to not believe them. Can you tell me why you think they have an agenda?

For the same reason every time there's a crime in a black neighborhood "we's didnt see nutten" is the standard response.
Not this time. NY Post is reporting over 7 witnesses have come forward corroborating under oath to a Grand Jury Wilson's account of what happened. This is why there is no indictment. Also the autopsy vindicates Wilson. This case is closed.

Asslips still hasn't explained how a cop could reach a mans neck while sitting in a car.
Maybe it happened to Asslips because he's four foot ten in his high heels.
He wasnt in a car. Thats your first mistaken assumption. he was in an SUV.

Well dumbass,you claimed to have seen it countless times. Were they all driving SUVs?
Dude your lies are so easy to prove false it's a joke.
You seem very emotionally invested in proving them false. Too bad it causes you so much stress for no reason. Yes I have seen them tell people to bend down and grab them in head locks. I've seen them reach up and grab people in headlocks. I've seen them do this and people punch them and get away.

Read Johnsons statement, the cop only used one hand, and he supposed grabbed the 6'4" Brown by the front of the throat and was able to hold on from a car window with one hand only the entire time, until Brown turned and asked Johnson to hold his smokes.
I did. Johnson didnt say "throat" he said neck.

This stupid statement stands on it's own.

He did his job wrong, it resulted in TERRIBLE consequences. When people do their jobs wrong, they should be discharged. It really is that simple.

This sets a terrible precedent. "Peace officers" can use deadly force on unarmed citizens when they so choose. I just don't like it.

If you're being violently assaulted by somebody you have the right, police officer or civilian, to shoot that person in defense.
Only in the moment. After Brown was feet away from him, whether trying to escape or trying to get away from the officer, Wilson was no longer in danger.

The fatal shoot is not legal.

He will be guilty in civil court.

Civil court? Wouldn't that be criminal court? I mean you can't go around murdering people and not be prosecuted in a criminal court!
OJ wasn't convicted in criminal court but was ordered to pay millions in civil court.

He did his job wrong, it resulted in TERRIBLE consequences. When people do their jobs wrong, they should be discharged. It really is that simple.

This sets a terrible precedent. "Peace officers" can use deadly force on unarmed citizens when they so choose. I just don't like it.

If you're being violently assaulted by somebody you have the right, police officer or civilian, to shoot that person in defense.
Only in the moment. After Brown was feet away from him, whether trying to escape or trying to get away from the officer, Wilson was no longer in danger.

Civil court? Wouldn't that be criminal court? I mean you can't go around murdering people and not be prosecuted in a criminal court!
OJ wasn't convicted in criminal court but was ordered to pay millions in civil court.

Just stop..you sound like an idiot.
Can a police officer be sued

Different situation with OJ since he was married to Nicole and had the cops called to his house for beating her many times. This cop had no prior dealings with Brown.

From your link:

Before you can sue a police officer civilly, it must be determined whether or not the officer is granted immunity by a judge.​

Has Wilson been granted immunity by a judge?

What a moron. That stupid post stands on its own. :lol:

From your link:

Before you can sue a police officer civilly, it must be determined whether or not the officer is granted immunity by a judge.​

He will be. If you had a brain you'd realize that once he is found innocent of wrong doing the immunity is pretty much automatic.

What a moron. That stupid post stands on its own. :lol:

You're as dumb as she is. But we knew that already.

I wasnt there but I trust the witnesses as I have seen cops pull the same manuever plenty of times growing up. By the same token you dont know Wilson didnt grab him. By Wilsons own admission he backedup right next to him. You cant use the excuse his body language was threatening. That doesnt even make sense.

You're so full of shit your eyes are brown and your breath smells like crap.

You have never seen a cop reach out his window and grab someone by the neck.
It would put the officer at a distinct disadvantage to do so.

A gun equalizes that disadvantage. They do it to intimidate people. I have seen it done countless times.

You have seen policemen reach out of their car windows and grab suspects around the neck? Where did that happen, and why haven't those policemen been trained better?
They dont have to be suspects to a crime. Its about intimidation.

Okay, so you have NOT seen this happen?

What a stupid question.

Nothing a cop did was SEEN until cell phones started coming equipped with video. They could get away with murder, just like Darren Wilson did.

I saw Capitol Hill cops run over people's feet with their motorcycles at the anti-war march in D.C. in 2007. Have YOU ever seen that?

I had a on-duty cop in Houston make sucking and grunting noises at me when I got out of my car at a 7-11. Have you ever SEEN that?

From your link:

He will be. If you had a brain you'd realize that once he is found innocent of wrong doing the immunity is pretty much automatic.
You are a fucking idiot. People win civil lawsuits against cops all the time moron.

Jordan Miles Pittsburgh man wins 119 000 in civil rights suit against 3 police officers - CBS News

From your link:

You are a fucking idiot. People win civil lawsuits against cops all the time moron.

Jordan Miles Pittsburgh man wins 119 000 in civil rights suit against 3 police officers - CBS News

You are truly a moron. Did you even read why they were able to sue?
Of course not....

The Oakland police thought they had gotten away with murder until they realized that the people on this train were filming them with their cellphones. The train took off before they could stop and confiscate the cellphones.

From your link:

You are truly a moron. Did you even read why they were able to sue?
Of course not....

You are the moron. You claimed all cops were granted immunity and couldn't be sued dumbass.

Forum List

Back