Police Chief says Officer Wilson will likely not be charged.

Because the cop grabbed him around the neck. I dont know about you but my reaction is to fight back. Has nothing to do with macho. Its part of the freeze, flight, or fight response.

And of course the dumb fuck got it wrong.
But than he was never grabbed by the neck in the first place.
So what did we learn here? Even in a fairy tale such as asslips describes the black guy still gets it wrong.
I thought fairy tales had happy endin.......oh wait it did.
The eye witnesses say Wilson had him around the neck. Denying that only makes you appear to be a dunce.

Did the eyewitnesses have visibility into the vehicle and can they shed light on whether the suspect was leaning into it so he could grab the officer's weapon? WHY Wilson grabbed him is pretty darn important.
The eye witnesses said Brown was trying to get away not enter the car that Wilson was pulling him into.

Why was he that close to the car if the officer was telling him to get off the road?
Because Wilson backed up. Did you not hear Wilsons statement and the other eyewitnesses statements?

So what did we learn here? Even in a fairy tale such as asslips describes the black guy still gets it wrong.
The eye witnesses say Wilson had him around the neck. Denying that only makes you appear to be a dunce.

believing them makes you a sucker
Not believing them makes you an idiot.

As I said before, even if Wilson DID have the suspect by the neck, can the eyewitnesses say WHY? Did they see the suspect go for the officer's gun? Did they witness the suspect punching the officer? As always, context matters. You can't excuse the suspect's actions with "fight or flight" if he initiated the struggle and went for the officer's weapon. That's one very stupid thing to do.
Because he was trying to hold onto him. Why else would he have him around the neck? I can excuse his actions in going for the gun and or punching Wilson since Wilson grabbed him first.

But you don't know that Wilson grabbed him first. A police officer does not attempt to apprehend a suspect by reaching out of his car, BTW. He always gets out of the vehicle precisely so he has freedom to move. The fact that the suspect was that close to the car in the first place is very suspicious to me. Obviously, his body language was threatening.

I doubt it. I believe the call it turf wars. However, they aren't shooting white guys. We are talking about a cop that was fired from another racist PD that came over to the racist Ferguson PD so his badge and gun could protect him while he harrassed and killed Black people. If he was an everyday white guy we already know there would have been no way this would have happened.

I know it's called turf wars-----I'm talking about their guns. Do they call them white man's weapons and if they do why are they using them ? Do they think the white man has a good idea for dealing with thugs ?
I just told you I doubt that they call them white mens weapons. I wouldnt know what they think of how white men are afraid to venture out without a gun why they equate shooting a Black kid with shooting a thug. Why dont you go Chicago and ask one of the Disciples....without a gun?

When white people are shooting black people in greater numbers than drug dealers and gang members shoot black people, be sure to let us know. As far as I'm aware, there is no epidemic of white people shooting black people out of fear.

We are not talking about Black people shooting each other. We are talking about racist cops empowered by law shooting Black people. I would expect a criminal to do criminal things. I wouldnt want someone sworn to uphold the law being a psychotic racist with a gun.

Of course not. That's why every officer who shoots someone gets put on desk duty until an investigation clears his actions.
That depends on who is doing the investigating doesnt it? If the people doing the investigating are racist thats not much in the way of checks and balances.

Did the eyewitnesses have visibility into the vehicle and can they shed light on whether the suspect was leaning into it so he could grab the officer's weapon? WHY Wilson grabbed him is pretty darn important.
The eye witnesses said Brown was trying to get away not enter the car that Wilson was pulling him into.

Why was he that close to the car if the officer was telling him to get off the road?
Because Wilson backed up. Did you not hear Wilsons statement and the other eyewitnesses statements?

He backed up before or after the officer regained control of his weapon?

I know it's called turf wars-----I'm talking about their guns. Do they call them white man's weapons and if they do why are they using them ? Do they think the white man has a good idea for dealing with thugs ?
I just told you I doubt that they call them white mens weapons. I wouldnt know what they think of how white men are afraid to venture out without a gun why they equate shooting a Black kid with shooting a thug. Why dont you go Chicago and ask one of the Disciples....without a gun?

When white people are shooting black people in greater numbers than drug dealers and gang members shoot black people, be sure to let us know. As far as I'm aware, there is no epidemic of white people shooting black people out of fear.

We are not talking about Black people shooting each other. We are talking about racist cops empowered by law shooting Black people. I would expect a criminal to do criminal things. I wouldnt want someone sworn to uphold the law being a psychotic racist with a gun.

Of course not. That's why every officer who shoots someone gets put on desk duty until an investigation clears his actions.
That depends on who is doing the investigating doesnt it? If the people doing the investigating are racist thats not much in the way of checks and balances.

Eric Holder's DOJ is involved with this. Are you willing to call them racists?

As I said before, even if Wilson DID have the suspect by the neck, can the eyewitnesses say WHY? Did they see the suspect go for the officer's gun? Did they witness the suspect punching the officer? As always, context matters. You can't excuse the suspect's actions with "fight or flight" if he initiated the struggle and went for the officer's weapon. That's one very stupid thing to do.
Because he was trying to hold onto him. Why else would he have him around the neck? I can excuse his actions in going for the gun and or punching Wilson since Wilson grabbed him first.

But you don't know that Wilson grabbed him first. A police officer does not attempt to apprehend a suspect by reaching out of his car, BTW. He always gets out of the vehicle precisely so he has freedom to move. The fact that the suspect was that close to the car in the first place is very suspicious to me. Obviously, his body language was threatening.
I wasnt there but I trust the witnesses as I have seen cops pull the same manuever plenty of times growing up. By the same token you dont know Wilson didnt grab him. By Wilsons own admission he backedup right next to him. You cant use the excuse his body language was threatening. That doesnt even make sense.

Wilson backing up caused him have the door right next to Brown. He tried to open it and the door bounced back. Out of anger he tried to grab Brown. The incident escalated from there.

Most black men feel like Asclepias does. That's why so many end up dead. They are all bigger, stronger, better fighters and better shots than those pussy white guys. They end up bodies on a slab. Over and over again. Same story.
Pussy white guys are better shots. Thats why they have guns. They cant handle real combat hand to hand. If you have to bring a gun to a fight you are a pussy. Glad you realize that.

Why is there a fight in the first place? Like I said before, fighting a cop is possibly the stupidest thing you can do. Or are we saying that macho and smart don't always go together?
Because the cop grabbed him around the neck. I dont know about you but my reaction is to fight back. Has nothing to do with macho. Its part of the freeze, flight, or fight response.

If he had him around the neck it was only because Dirt Nap stuck his head in the SUV while trying to take Wilsons weapon. What a dumbfuck move that turned out to be huh Asslips..?

No. I believe this is local right now. There is a chance that there will be a federal investigation later.

I wouldnt know what they think of how white men are afraid to venture out without a gun why they equate shooting a Black kid with shooting a thug. Why dont you go Chicago and ask one of the Disciples....without a gun?

You'd know if you were a street ape....they attack in packs.....they're all fucking cousins. There's a video on this page that shows it takes THREE of them to rob a little white girl. Punched her in the face half a dozen times before she went down.......fucking monkeys. I await the day I can shoot a couple of them legally....but they don't mess with white guys who stare em down....they pretend they're looking past you.

This case is going to be solved by physics and forensics, I dont believe witness testimony to be reliable enough to stand alone.

I wasnt there but I trust the witnesses as I have seen cops pull the same manuever plenty of times growing up. By the same token you dont know Wilson didnt grab him. By Wilsons own admission he backedup right next to him. You cant use the excuse his body language was threatening. That doesnt even make sense.

You're so full of shit your eyes are brown and your breath smells like crap.

You have never seen a cop reach out his window and grab someone by the neck.
It would put the officer at a distinct disadvantage to do so.

So tell me Asslips,since this so many times,how many of those cops were in an SUV?

No. I believe this is local right now. There is a chance that there will be a federal investigation later.

I'm not saying there is a federal investigation, but Obama and Holder weighed in on it. Do you for one moment think the locals will do anything that can be construed as racist with the threat of federal government approved race riots?

Im not sure if a person can grab a 6'5 large man by the neck while seated in a vehicle through a window. I wonder if anyone here has a similar type of vehicle
and perform a test. It would be just interesting to see if that is feasable

I think there is a lot of truth to that statement. I've always seen cops get out of the car before dealing with suspects. The only time they don't is if they just want to talk with someone, and if they are telling someone to get off the street, there is no reason for that person to approach the officer's vehicle.

A gun equalizes that disadvantage. They do it to intimidate people. I have seen it done countless times.

This case is going to be solved by physics and forensics, I dont believe witness testimony to be reliable enough to stand alone.

True enough. While physics and forensics aren't always sufficient to completely solve a case, they can support or undercut eyewitness testimony.

A gun equalizes that disadvantage. They do it to intimidate people. I have seen it done countless times.

You have seen policemen reach out of their car windows and grab suspects around the neck? Where did that happen, and why haven't those policemen been trained better?

Wilson backing up caused him have the door right next to Brown. He tried to open it and the door bounced back. Out of anger he tried to grab Brown. The incident escalated from there.

But you weren't there so all the crap your spewing is just crap.

Forum List

Back