Police Chief says Officer Wilson will likely not be charged.

Resist arrest and lay hands on an officer here, that's assault on a law enforcement officer. If the officer is in reasonable fear of his life or serious injury, lethal force is authorized effecting the arrest whether running away or not.
I thought you had to be read your rights before you are arrested?

That happens after you're arrested.....as you know. :blsmile:
You are orrect but there needs to be some probable cause for grabbing you around the neck which I believe is illegal anyway.

What would the cop had gained by grabbing Brown by the neck? Obviously, when seated in his vehicle he is at a distinct disadvantage in a fight.

He would have known that he couldn't pull him in, and that by grabbing the neck of a 280+ man with one hand leaves you with virtually no leverage.

To make up your own mind, get in an SUV, and grab a big friend by the throat with one hand, and tell me what the possibility is of him breaking free from that grasp WITHOUT being pulled into the vehicle?

In that scenario, you have no leverage and you certainly do not have the power to hold on if your friend simply hits you in the hand.

And my last point, if Brown did get grabbed by the throat and managed to free himself, why not run then? It appeared, at the very least, that he became the attacker.

Mark

Now you gone and done it!! You introduced logic and reason into the equation and that will surely screw Assclapius' world up!

Most black men feel like Asclepias does. That's why so many end up dead. They are all bigger, stronger, better fighters and better shots than those pussy white guys. They end up bodies on a slab. Over and over again. Same story.
Pussy white guys are better shots. Thats why they have guns. They cant handle real combat hand to hand. If you have to bring a gun to a fight you are a pussy. Glad you realize that.

Why is there a fight in the first place? Like I said before, fighting a cop is possibly the stupidest thing you can do. Or are we saying that macho and smart don't always go together?
Because the cop grabbed him around the neck. I dont know about you but my reaction is to fight back. Has nothing to do with macho. Its part of the freeze, flight, or fight response.

And of course the dumb fuck got it wrong.
But than he was never grabbed by the neck in the first place.
So what did we learn here? Even in a fairy tale such as asslips describes the black guy still gets it wrong.
I thought fairy tales had happy endin.......oh wait it did.

Why is there a fight in the first place? Like I said before, fighting a cop is possibly the stupidest thing you can do. Or are we saying that macho and smart don't always go together?

Why you wasting time on this doorknob....he's white, skinny, weak, stupid, and needs constant attention...he's here all day and night....I believe he's in a mental institution and I intend to keep him there by outting his sorry little ass. :badgrin:

Most black men feel like Asclepias does. That's why so many end up dead. They are all bigger, stronger, better fighters and better shots than those pussy white guys. They end up bodies on a slab. Over and over again. Same story.
Pussy white guys are better shots. Thats why they have guns. They cant handle real combat hand to hand. If you have to bring a gun to a fight you are a pussy. Glad you realize that.

Because the cop grabbed him around the neck. I dont know about you but my reaction is to fight back. Has nothing to do with macho. Its part of the freeze, flight, or fight response.

If I am on foot and that close to a cop in a car, it's because the cop called me over. That means I know already I'm dealing with a cop and I'm NOT going to get so close to him that he will mistake my body language for a threat. Try it sometime, sit in a car and have a friend stand far enough away from the car so you can easily open the door and get out. Try to grab his neck. Now have him get close enough that you can grab his neck. See the difference? If he's close enough to grab, he's so close he's practically leaning over you and you can't easily exit the vehicle. In a normal conversation, you don't get that close to stranger in a car. And, of course, your whole argument is based on the officer grabbing the suspect by the neck for no reason whatsoever. I don't buy that.

So what did we learn here? Even in a fairy tale such as asslips describes the black guy still gets it wrong.

"asslips" :laugh: I been calling him "assplaster" but I think I'll switch to asslips..

Yeah I've seen the video. I've also seen one of my friends knock out a Black guy that thought he was soft. However, you have to admit white guys are petrified of Black guys in general. I have witnessed it a bunch of times in my own life where supposed KKK members cried and turned pink and red after I slapped the shit out of them trying to provoke a fight. They need weapons to be brave. You know.....Like Wilson. When he realized he had bit off more than he could chew he went to the white guy defense. He shot him then claimed Brown attacked him.

LOL is that what the thugs in Chicago call their guns ? The white guy defense ?
I doubt it. I believe the call it turf wars. However, they aren't shooting white guys. We are talking about a cop that was fired from another racist PD that came over to the racist Ferguson PD so his badge and gun could protect him while he harrassed and killed Black people. If he was an everyday white guy we already know there would have been no way this would have happened.

I know it's called turf wars-----I'm talking about their guns. Do they call them white man's weapons and if they do why are they using them ? Do they think the white man has a good idea for dealing with thugs ?

The eye witnesses say Wilson had him around the neck. Denying that only makes you appear to be a dunce.

Yeah I've seen the video. I've also seen one of my friends knock out a Black guy that thought he was soft. However, you have to admit white guys are petrified of Black guys in general. I have witnessed it a bunch of times in my own life where supposed KKK members cried and turned pink and red after I slapped the shit out of them trying to provoke a fight. They need weapons to be brave. You know.....Like Wilson. When he realized he had bit off more than he could chew he went to the white guy defense. He shot him then claimed Brown attacked him.

I doubt it. I believe the call it turf wars. However, they aren't shooting white guys. We are talking about a cop that was fired from another racist PD that came over to the racist Ferguson PD so his badge and gun could protect him while he harrassed and killed Black people. If he was an everyday white guy we already know there would have been no way this would have happened.

I know it's called turf wars-----I'm talking about their guns. Do they call them white man's weapons and if they do why are they using them ? Do they think the white man has a good idea for dealing with thugs ?

And of course, we have to ignore the reality that most gun violence is caused by gangs and drug running organizations, not be puny white people out to kill black people.

Not uncommon in multiple witness events. What's important to keep in mind iw aht we get shown on news coverage may not be all that was filmed or related by witnesses. Can easily take a witness description vindicating the officer and edit and cut it so he seems guilty. Watching CNN's coverage I was astonished to see them depicting things ina very negative light against the police absent any evidence for doing so.

So don't believe what you see on the news. It's edited to hell and back.
Neither witness has come forward and said CNN mis-represented what they said or that the video was reedited to make them appear to side with Brown. Until they say something like that I have to go with what they saw. They are way more credible than Wilson. He is trying to save his ass and likely to say anything to make himself appear innocent. The women didnt know Brown and just happened to witness the killing.

and your claim is that the women have no personal bias whatsoever ?
Exactly. Do you have evidence that they have a personal bias?

no more than you have evidence that they are unbiased.
Well I do have evidence. They dont know him.

neither do you-----fail

The eye witnesses say Wilson had him around the neck. Denying that only makes you appear to be a dunce.

believing them makes you a sucker

Did the eyewitnesses have visibility into the vehicle and can they shed light on whether the suspect was leaning into it so he could grab the officer's weapon? WHY Wilson grabbed him is pretty darn important.

I just told you I doubt that they call them white mens weapons. I wouldnt know what they think of how white men are afraid to venture out without a gun or why they equate shooting a Black kid with shooting a thug. Why dont you go Chicago and ask one of the Disciples....without a gun?

Last edited:

Not believing them makes you an idiot.

I just told you I doubt that they call them white mens weapons. I wouldnt know what they think of how white men are afraid to venture out without a gun why they equate shooting a Black kid with shooting a thug. Why dont you go Chicago and ask one of the Disciples....without a gun?

When white people are shooting black people in greater numbers than drug dealers and gang members shoot black people, be sure to let us know. As far as I'm aware, there is no epidemic of white people shooting black people out of fear.

Did the eyewitnesses have visibility into the vehicle and can they shed light on whether the suspect was leaning into it so he could grab the officer's weapon? WHY Wilson grabbed him is pretty darn important.
The eye witnesses said Brown was trying to get away not enter the car that Wilson was pulling him into.

As I said before, even if Wilson DID have the suspect by the neck, can the eyewitnesses say WHY? Did they see the suspect go for the officer's gun? Did they witness the suspect punching the officer? As always, context matters. You can't excuse the suspect's actions with "fight or flight" if he initiated the struggle and went for the officer's weapon. That's one very stupid thing to do.

I just told you I doubt that they call them white mens weapons. I wouldnt know what they think of how white men are afraid to venture out without a gun why they equate shooting a Black kid with shooting a thug. Why dont you go Chicago and ask one of the Disciples....without a gun?

When white people are shooting black people in greater numbers than drug dealers and gang members shoot black people, be sure to let us know. As far as I'm aware, there is no epidemic of white people shooting black people out of fear.

We are not talking about Black people shooting each other. We are talking about racist cops empowered by law shooting Black people. I would expect a criminal to do criminal things. I wouldnt want someone sworn to uphold the law being a psychotic racist with a gun.

The eye witnesses said Brown was trying to get away not enter the car that Wilson was pulling him into.

Why was he that close to the car if the officer was telling him to get off the road?

As I said before, even if Wilson DID have the suspect by the neck, can the eyewitnesses say WHY? Did they see the suspect go for the officer's gun? Did they witness the suspect punching the officer? As always, context matters. You can't excuse the suspect's actions with "fight or flight" if he initiated the struggle and went for the officer's weapon. That's one very stupid thing to do.
Because he was trying to hold onto him. Why else would he have him around the neck? I can excuse his actions in going for the gun and or punching Wilson since Wilson grabbed him first.

We are not talking about Black people shooting each other. We are talking about racist cops empowered by law shooting Black people. I would expect a criminal to do criminal things. I wouldnt want someone sworn to uphold the law being a psychotic racist with a gun.

Of course not. That's why every officer who shoots someone gets put on desk duty until an investigation clears his actions.

Forum List

Back