Police Chief says Officer Wilson will likely not be charged.

For the same reason you believe someone trying to cover their ass for the crime of murder.

I don't believe him. I wasn't there to see what happened

johnson obviously lied about the cop shooting brown in the back

You gotta wonder about the intelligence of someone who doesnt understand that it's easy to tell the difference between an entry and exit wound.
If he fired the gun, even just once, while Brown's back was turned. That would be enough to make Brown stop, turn around, and negotiate for his life. He was only eighteen, I'm sure he still wanted to live. Especially if what they said is true about him being high. lol

the autopsy indicts that browns arms had not been in the upright "i surrender" gesture
No actually it doesnt....no matter how many times you spam the thread with the same misinformation.

I think you are not understanding what he is saying. He said he tried to grab him around the neck. The larger guy standing right next to him with his arm around his shoulders would make it pretty awkward to raise his arm up and around the back of his neck.

I dont understand what the significance of him turning around has to do with it.

I don't understand why anyone would believe a word the accomplice to a crime had to say.
For the same reason you believe someone trying to cover their ass for the crime of murder.

I wasnt either but I have seen cops pull the same stunt with other Black people so I tend to believe Johnson.

You mean Johnson is black so you tend to believe him regardless of facts.
What facts?

You gotta wonder about the intelligence of someone who doesnt understand that it's easy to tell the difference between an entry and exit wound.
If he fired the gun, even just once, while Brown's back was turned. That would be enough to make Brown stop, turn around, and negotiate for his life. He was only eighteen, I'm sure he still wanted to live. Especially if what they said is true about him being high. lol

the autopsy indicts that browns arms had not been in the upright "i surrender" gesture

Facts don't mean anything to these idiots.

no they only want a sacrifice

So now you're reduced to "if's".

the photographic evidence at the scene demonstrates

that brown was not only facing the officer but rather advancing on the officer

and that the officer was backing away from brown
Really? Can I see? How can you tell from a photo? I'm geniunely curios. . .

Watch this one: He said and gestures towards the Front of his neck, with his hand open and said says he grabbed him and tried to choke him.

Also if you watch the one you supplied he says that Brown finally got lose and was able to TURN around and ask him to hold his smokes. Turn around say's his back was towards Johnson.

I think you are not understanding what he is saying. He said he tried to grab him around the neck. The larger guy standing right next to him with his arm around his shoulders would make it pretty awkward to raise his arm up and around the back of his neck.

I dont understand what the significance of him turning around has to do with it.

I don't understand why anyone would believe a word the accomplice to a crime had to say.

I wasnt either but I have seen cops pull the same stunt with other Black people so I tend to believe Johnson.

So you're just as much a liar as Johnson is?

No actually it doesnt....no matter how many times you spam the thread with the same misinformation.

no actually it does

Define advancing. Taking a step or two after being shot or a head down rush like he was a linebacker? Mind you this is after he ran away from the cop.

no actually it does
I disagree.

rotagilla said:
Go punch a cop...black or white...and try to take his gun. See how it works out for you, negro.
I will as soon as one tries to grab me around the neck. Except I wont reach for his weapon. I will put him in the cementery with my own. I know for sure I wont exaggerate how big he is like you white boys do out of fear.

LMAO...oh, right...another internet tough guy...:rolleyes:

you're so intimidated, scared and jealous of white people that you say some of the most ridiculous things...
pure comedy..:banana::blsmile::banana:
Thats too funny. :laugh:

You white boys are scared of your own shadows. You must be sleepy. Come on dude I know you can come up with something better than that.
laugh.gif

LMAO..sure, sambo..whatever you say. Your jealousy and envy of white people is comical.

Go punch a cop..black or white..and try to take his gun. Give it a try, tough guy...You'll end up just like brown.

White people are nothing to be jealous of. I'd kill myself if I were white.

I told you I would if a cop every tried to grab me in a headlock. Except his widow would be getting his pension instead of me dying. I'm not an 18 year old kid.

You kill a cop, you get taken down. It's just that simple, because they will NOT stop until they have you.

Define advancing. Taking a step or two after being shot or a head down rush like he was a linebacker? Mind you this is after he ran away from the cop.

it had to be at least 20 feet

since brown is lying next to three bullet casings

no actually it does
I disagree.

of course

who would expect any less

rotagilla said:
Go punch a cop...black or white...and try to take his gun. See how it works out for you, negro.
I will as soon as one tries to grab me around the neck. Except I wont reach for his weapon. I will put him in the cementery with my own. I know for sure I wont exaggerate how big he is like you white boys do out of fear.

LMAO...oh, right...another internet tough guy...:rolleyes:

you're so intimidated, scared and jealous of white people that you say some of the most ridiculous things...
pure comedy..:banana::blsmile::banana:
Thats too funny. :laugh:

You white boys are scared of your own shadows. You must be sleepy. Come on dude I know you can come up with something better than that.
laugh.gif

LMAO..sure, sambo..whatever you say. Your jealousy and envy of white people is comical.

Go punch a cop..black or white..and try to take his gun. Give it a try, tough guy...You'll end up just like brown.

White people are nothing to be jealous of. I'd kill myself if I were white.

I told you I would if a cop every tried to grab me in a headlock. Except his widow would be getting his pension instead of me dying. I'm not an 18 year old kid.

You kill a cop, you get taken down. It's just that simple, because they will NOT stop until they have you.
There are consequence to every action. I accept that. The cop would still die before I would if one every pulled a stunt on me like that.

How do you think Dirt Nap got shot through the top of his head?

I would take that to mean Wilson walked up on Brown and kept shooting him just like the eye witness described.

No, I'm not reduced to just "ifs." You said, "johnson obviously lied about the cop shooting brown in the back" I'm saying, Johnson may have believed that he say him get shot, it is possible that Brown made a snap decision to live. I don't know, I WASN'T THERE.

But I'm my position in this thread is not that Wilson should be tried for murder. It is only that he shouldn't be a cop. Clearly that community whose job it is for him to police doesn't want him there. He should move along.

Who is dirt nap?

Really? Can I see? How can you tell from a photo? I'm geniunely curios. . .

Another one who doesnt understand ballistics and entry and exit wounds.

I would take that to mean Wilson walked up on Brown and kept shooting him just like the eye witness described.

How close do you think Wilson was to the suspect when he fired his last shot?

How close do you think Wilson was to the suspect when he fired his last shot?
I dont know. I only have the eyewitness account to go on. Even if he never walked up on him how hard would it be to drop 3 shell casings near Brown?

Who is dirt nap?

Deflection...answer the question.

Forum List

Back