Police Chief says Officer Wilson will likely not be charged.

I would take that to mean Wilson walked up on Brown and kept shooting him just like the eye witness described.

How close do you think Wilson was to the suspect when he fired his last shot?
I dont know. I only have the eyewitness account to go on. Even if he never walked up on him how hard would it be to drop 3 shell casings near Brown?

Just this: If the eyewitnesses were "witnessing" the event and Wilson did that, do you not think we would have heard about it long ago? IOW, no, he didn't walk up and drop the casings. He would have had to collect them from the ground first, walk over and place them. He didn't.
Depends on if the witness saw him do it in the confusion resulting in other cops arriving. Another cop could have dropped the shells as well to help Wilson out. Cops have arranged crimes scenes millions of times before. Why would this one be any different?

So where did the officer get these shell casings that he "planted"?
Where do you normally get shell casings from? This was a hypothetical. Youre latching onto it out of desperation. I dont think this is what happened as I believe the eyewitnesses that say Wilson advance on Brown and continued shooting him.

johnson obviously lied about the cop shooting brown in the back

You gotta wonder about the intelligence of someone who doesnt understand that it's easy to tell the difference between an entry and exit wound.
If he fired the gun, even just once, while Brown's back was turned. That would be enough to make Brown stop, turn around, and negotiate for his life. He was only eighteen, I'm sure he still wanted to live. Especially if what they said is true about him being high. lol

So now you're reduced to "if's".
No, I'm not reduced to just "ifs." You said, "johnson obviously lied about the cop shooting brown in the back" I'm saying, Johnson may have believed that he say him get shot, it is possible that Brown made a snap decision to live. I don't know, I WASN'T THERE.

But I'm my position in this thread is not that Wilson should be tried for murder. It is only that he shouldn't be a cop. Clearly that community whose job it is for him to police doesn't want him there. He should move along.

He should move along from Ferguson, as should all white cops.

The answer to negro crime isn't for white people to leave and give them the city/county/country.

We've been doing that for generations.
It's called white flight...but the problem is the negroes always follow and bring their dysfunction with them because without white taxpayers a city falters because they can't maintain basic services...take detroit for example.
What was once a majority white jewel of the Midwest is now a majority black third world dump.

Ferguson is done...but eventually white people will get fed up and push back.

Define advancing. Taking a step or two after being shot or a head down rush like he was a linebacker? Mind you this is after he ran away from the cop.

it had to be at least 20 feet

since brown is lying next to three bullet casings
I would take that to mean Wilson walked up on Brown and kept shooting him just like the eye witness described.

not according to the autopsy report
Can you quote that?

it has been posted

you continue to run around in circles

That means "no"

I dont know. I only have the eyewitness account to go on. Even if he never walked up on him how hard would it be to drop 3 shell casings near Brown?

Just this: If the eyewitnesses were "witnessing" the event and Wilson did that, do you not think we would have heard about it long ago? IOW, no, he didn't walk up and drop the casings. He would have had to collect them from the ground first, walk over and place them. He didn't.
Depends on if the witness saw him do it in the confusion resulting in other cops arriving. Another cop could have dropped the shells as well to help Wilson out. Cops have arranged crimes scenes millions of times before. Why would this one be any different?

not just empty shell casings but ones that would have officer wilsons finger prints

and strike marks

not just empty shell casings but ones that would have officer wilsons finger prints

and strike marks
Did you locate that quote?

and strike marks

yeah it has been posted several times

and strike marks

yeah it has been posted several times
Not on this thread.

Well Asslips,since you refuse to answer the question regarding how Dirt Nap took one to the top of his dome I'll go ahead and explain it to you.

Officer Wilson was firing on Dirt Nap aiming at center mass as he should.
When Dirt Nap was in the process of falling FORWARD Officer Wilson continued to fire at his original aim point,that being center mass.
In the process of falling Dirt Naps head passed through what was once center mass,causing the bullet to strike him in the top of his knappy head.
Clear enough for you?

Where do you normally get shell casings from? This was a hypothetical. Youre latching onto it out of desperation. I dont think this is what happened as I believe the eyewitnesses that say Wilson advance on Brown and continued shooting him.

that does not fit the evidence

since there are casings behind brown

What is the significance of casings being behind Brown? Be specific. BTW I want the quote on that as well.

Well Asslips,since you refuse to answer the question regarding how Dirt Nap took one to the top of his dome I'll go ahead and explain it to you.

Officer Wilson was firing on Dirt Nap aiming at center mass as he should.
When Dirt Nap was in the process of falling FORWARD Officer Wilson continued to fire at his original aim point,that being center mass.
In the process of falling Dirt Naps head passed through what was once center mass,causing the bullet to strike him in the top of his knappy head.
Clear enough for you?
I still have no clue who dirt nap is.

What is the significance of casings being behind Brown? Be specific. BTW I want the quote on that as well.

really

it means at one time the officer was standing there when he fired a shot

and as witnesses say he was 20 ft away when shooting

and strike marks

Exactly.

really

They also say he walked up on Brown and continued shooting him. Shell casing dont always drop at your feet. Did you locate the quote for your claim?

really

They also say he walked up on Brown and continued shooting him. Shell casing dont always drop at your feet. Did you locate the quote for your claim?

it already has been posted

really

they didnt they are exactly off to the side

really

Shell casings never drop at your feet,they are ejected to the right and slightly back.

These are the same LIB fuck-witts who claimed Zimmermans "cheap gun" recoiled and that's how his nose was broken. And who claimed Zimmerman smashed his gun against the back of his head and that's how he sustained his head injuries. The same fuck-witts who claimed OJ is innocent.
It like attempting to have a serious discussion with a bunch or Apes....................wait a minute!

really

it already has been posted
No it hasnt or you would link to it.

really

Shell casings never drop at your feet,they are ejected to the right and slightly back.

yes so that puts officer wilson moving back further then 15 feet

and brown advanced even further then 20 ft

Forum List

Back