Police Chief says Officer Wilson will likely not be charged.

it already has been posted
No it hasnt or you would link to it.

it has already been posted

one day you claimed you couldnt read it

although everyone else could
No it hasnt. I am curious to see the autopsy report that claims Brown was the one that advanced on Wilson. If you have it cough it up. If not I will have to believe you are full of it and no longer worth conversing with.

No autopsy report said that because that isn't what autopsy reports are used to determine...

:popcorn:

however the photographic evidence suggests it

Yes but he's asking for "proof" of it through the autopsy.The autopsy can't "prove" it one way or another.... that's just another distraction and dodge.

He's just agitating anyway, as we all know...racial solidarity is all that matters to negroes.
A day of reckoning approaches.

No it hasnt or you would link to it.

No it hasnt. I am curious to see the autopsy report that claims Brown was the one that advanced on Wilson. If you have it cough it up. If not I will have to believe you are full of it and no longer worth conversing with.

No autopsy report said that because that isn't what autopsy reports are used to determine...

Yes but he's asking for "proof" of it through the autopsy.The autopsy can't "prove" it one way or another.... that's just another distraction and dodge.

He's just agitating anyway, as we all know...racial solidarity is all that matters to negroes.
I didnt ask for it. He claimed it dumbass. You spoiled my fun. Thanks for nothing. He was sweating bullets trying to find an autopsy report to link to not realizing no such thing existed. :rofl:

Last edited:
Shell casings never drop at your feet,they are ejected to the right and slightly back.
Not true. if it hits you it can drop at your feet depending on where your hands are at.

What a dumbfuck!!! If you have your hands over the ejection port your going to be taking a trip to the hospital for some stitches.
You dont know shit about firearms do you?
Who said anything about having your hands over the ejection port?

You've never shot a pistol have you?
You didnt answer my question. Who said anything about having your hands over the ejection port?

You're the one claiming the shell casings hit Wilson in the hand.
Please explain to me how that could happen.

Not true. if it hits you it can drop at your feet depending on where your hands are at.

What a dumbfuck!!! If you have your hands over the ejection port your going to be taking a trip to the hospital for some stitches.

You didnt answer my question. Who said anything about having your hands over the ejection port?

You should be able to quote where I said that. Let me give you some help. I'm probably 3x smarter than you. Like most white racists I can run you in a circle all day. I would suggest you put on your thinking cap a little tighter before engaging me boy.

Last edited:

You should be able to quote where I said that. Let me give you some help. I'm probably 3x smarter than you. Like most white racists I can run you in a circle all day. I would suggest you put on your thinking cap a little tighter before engaging me boy.

Post #961
So much for being three times as smart eh yard ape?

Post #961
I guess that posts proves I am actually 4x smarter cave monkey. Where do you see in my post where I claim the shell casings hit his hand? Be specific so everyone knows how dumb you are.

Police Chief says Officer Wilson will likely not be charged. Page 49 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Last edited:
that does not fit the evidence

since there are casings behind brown
What is the significance of casings being behind Brown? Be specific. BTW I want the quote on that as well.

really

it means at one time the officer was standing there when he fired a shot

and as witnesses say he was 20 ft away when shooting
They also say he walked up on Brown and continued shooting him. Shell casing dont always drop at your feet. Did you locate the quote for your claim?

Shell casings never drop at your feet,they are ejected to the right and slightly back.

yes so that puts officer wilson moving back further then 15 feet

and brown advanced even further then 20 ft
Which supports Wilson and the eye witnesses who state Wilson was moving backwards as he fired.
Doesn't seem like something a person intent on "murder" would have done.

Post #961
I guess that makes me actually 4x smarter cave monkey. where do you see in my post where I claim the shell casings hit his hand?

Police Chief says Officer Wilson will likely not be charged. Page 49 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Oh I see the confusion. Sorry dude,only porch monkeys hold their pistols sideways with the ejection port pointing at the ground.
And Officer Wilson would have to be left handed for that to be the case.
So did you fact check that Wilson was left handed?

Post #961
I guess that makes me actually 4x smarter cave monkey. where do you see in my post where I claim the shell casings hit his hand?

Oh I see the confusion. Sorry dude,only porch monkeys hold their pistols sideways with the ejection port pointing at the ground.
Pretty much everyone saw your confusion. Thanks for admitting to it finally.

Whats a porch monkey? The only monkeys I have seen with guns are cave monkeys.

Post #961
I guess that posts proves I am actually 4x smarter cave monkey. Where do you see in my post where I claim the shell casings hit his hand? Be specific so everyone knows how dumb you are.

But seriously. You have to be a complete idiot to think Wilson was in some contorted position while firing on Dirt Nap.

Post #961

You're a complete moron for claiming officer Wilson wasnt in the standard Weaver stance as he was trained to be when firing his weapon.
You are showing your ignorance about firearms and there proper use with every post.

Post #961

But seriously. You have to be a complete idiot to think Wilson was in some contorted position while firing on Dirt Nap.
Who is dirt nap? I have never heard of him and you havent explained.

Post #961

You're a complete moron for claiming officer Wilson wasnt in the standard Weaver stance as he was trained to be when firing his weapon.
You are showing your ignorance about firearms and there proper use with every post.
Where did I claim that?

Post #961

You just love showing your ignorance dont you?

Post #961

Where did I claim that?

Post #961 ya dumbfuck.

Post #961

You just love showing your ignorance dont you?
There is nothing wrong with being ignorant. It just means you dont know. You must be ignorant of what it means. I dont know who dirt nap is. Can you tell me?

Where did I claim that?

Post #961 ya dumbfuck.
Dont get emotional. I dont see weaver stance nor Wilsons name in that post. You keep claiming I said things I didnt say. Do you always lie like this or only when you are embarrassed?

They also say he walked up on Brown and continued shooting him. Shell casing dont always drop at your feet. Did you locate the quote for your claim?

I didnt ask for it. He claimed it dumbass. You spoiled my fun. Thanks for nothing. He was sweating bullets trying to find an autopsy report to link to not realizing no such thing existed. :rofl:

I know you for the fraud you are, though. I saw through you long ago.
Like you just acknowledged...you aren't here for mature discussion..you're here to purposely agitate and inflame. I'm sure everyone who has read this can see it, too.
Carry on, though, negro...spin and twist...distort and deflect...it's all comedy to me.

Where did I claim that?

Post #961 ya dumbfuck.
I dont see weaver stance nor Wilsons name in that post.

Than explain this grip you claim Officer Wilson was using in order to put the casings at his feet.
This should be good...

I know you for the fraud you are, though. I saw through you long ago.
Like you just acknowledged...you aren't here for mature discussion..you're here to purposely agitate and inflame. I'm sure everyone who has read this can see it, too.
Carry on, though, negro...spin and twist...distort and deflect...it's all comedy to me.

"mature discussion"
rofl.gif

Forum List

Back