Police Chief says Officer Wilson will likely not be charged.

Where do you normally get shell casings from? This was a hypothetical. Youre latching onto it out of desperation. I dont think this is what happened as I believe the eyewitnesses that say Wilson advance on Brown and continued shooting him.

that does not fit the evidence

since there are casings behind brown
What is the significance of casings being behind Brown? Be specific. BTW I want the quote on that as well.

really

it means at one time the officer was standing there when he fired a shot

and as witnesses say he was 20 ft away when shooting
They also say he walked up on Brown and continued shooting him. Shell casing dont always drop at your feet. Did you locate the quote for your claim?

Shell casings never drop at your feet,they are ejected to the right and slightly back.
Not true. if it hits you it can drop at your feet depending on where your hands are at.

What is the significance of casings being behind Brown? Be specific. BTW I want the quote on that as well.

really

They also say he walked up on Brown and continued shooting him. Shell casing dont always drop at your feet. Did you locate the quote for your claim?

it already has been posted
No it hasnt or you would link to it.

it has already been posted

one day you claimed you couldnt read it

although everyone else could

really

Shell casings never drop at your feet,they are ejected to the right and slightly back.
Not true. if it hits you it can drop at your feet depending on where your hands are at.

where are all the powder burns on wilsons hands

more of the what if evidence

--LOL

really

No it hasnt. I am curious to see the autopsy report that claims Brown was the one that advanced on Wilson. If you have it cough it up. If not I will have to believe you are full of it and no longer worth conversing with.

These are the same LIB fuck-witts who claimed Zimmermans "cheap gun" recoiled and that's how his nose was broken. And who claimed Zimmerman smashed his gun against the back of his head and that's how he sustained his head injuries. The same fuck-witts who claimed OJ is innocent.
It like attempting to have a serious discussion with a bunch or Apes....................wait a minute!

they love what if evidence

really

What a dumbfuck!!! If you have your hands over the ejection port your going to be taking a trip to the hospital for some stitches.
You dont know shit about firearms do you?

really

--LOL
Now you are claiming he doesnt have gun residue on his hands? That would mean he never fired the weapon. Are you sure you want to contradict yourself like that?

really

What a dumbfuck!!! If you have your hands over the ejection port your going to be taking a trip to the hospital for some stitches.
Who said anything about having your hands over the ejection port?

really

No it hasnt. I am curious to see the autopsy report that claims Brown was the one that advanced on Wilson. If you have it cough it up. If not I will have to believe you are full of it and no longer worth conversing with.

eight witnesses has testified to the officers claims

So why are you having such a hard time producing the proof?

really

--LOL
Now you are claiming he doesnt have gun residue on his hands? That would mean he never fired the weapon. Are you sure you want to contradict yourself like that?

you do not even know what you are babbling about

residue and gun powder burns are two different things

--LOL

really

No autopsy report said that because that isn't what autopsy reports are used to determine...

:popcorn:

i am not having a hard time

i have already posted it

No autopsy report said that because that isn't what autopsy reports are used to determine...

You spoiled my trap asshole.

i am not having a hard time

i have already posted it
Look above you lying idiot.

however the photographic evidence suggests it

really

You've never shot a pistol have you?

however the photographic evidence suggests it
Dont back pedal. You claimed to have posted an autopsy report with that information in it. It took you this long to figure it out? :laugh:

Last edited:

You've never shot a pistol have you?
You didnt answer my question. Who said anything about having your hands over the ejection port?

There is only two ways Wilson could be indicted. One is that the evidence be ignored. The other is that additional evidence be fabricated.

The Grand Jury is not about making a finding of guilt. It is about determining whether there is enough evidence to bring the matter to trial. If the evidence to convict isn't there, it isn't there. We went through this with the Duke Lacrosse case and the George Zimmerman case. In both of those cases there wasn't enough evidence to bring the matter to trial. But, to stick a pacifier between black lips, both matters wasted time and money.

We already know one thing, nothing less than a conviction will make protesters happy so a lengthy trial will only delay the inevitable riot. If there isn't enough evidence to indict, there certainly is nothing to convict. How many of these little dances do we need to go through to pacify sensibilities?

Forum List

Back