Police Chief says Officer Wilson will likely not be charged.

So now you're reduced to "if's".

the photographic evidence at the scene demonstrates

that brown was not only facing the officer but rather advancing on the officer

and that the officer was backing away from brown
Define advancing. Taking a step or two after being shot or a head down rush like he was a linebacker? Mind you this is after he ran away from the cop.

How do you think Dirt Nap got shot through the top of his head?
Who is dirt nap?

Deflection...answer the question.
I cant answer a question when I dont know who you are talking about.

I don't believe him. I wasn't there to see what happened

johnson obviously lied about the cop shooting brown in the back

You gotta wonder about the intelligence of someone who doesnt understand that it's easy to tell the difference between an entry and exit wound.
If he fired the gun, even just once, while Brown's back was turned. That would be enough to make Brown stop, turn around, and negotiate for his life. He was only eighteen, I'm sure he still wanted to live. Especially if what they said is true about him being high. lol

No, I'm not reduced to just "ifs." You said, "johnson obviously lied about the cop shooting brown in the back" I'm saying, Johnson may have believed that he say him get shot, it is possible that Brown made a snap decision to live. I don't know, I WASN'T THERE.

But I'm my position in this thread is not that Wilson should be tried for murder. It is only that he shouldn't be a cop. Clearly that community whose job it is for him to police doesn't want him there. He should move along.

He should move along from Ferguson, as should all white cops.

LMAO...oh, right...another internet tough guy...:rolleyes:

you're so intimidated, scared and jealous of white people that you say some of the most ridiculous things...
pure comedy..:banana::blsmile::banana:
Thats too funny. :laugh:

You white boys are scared of your own shadows. You must be sleepy. Come on dude I know you can come up with something better than that.
laugh.gif

LMAO..sure, sambo..whatever you say. Your jealousy and envy of white people is comical.

Go punch a cop..black or white..and try to take his gun. Give it a try, tough guy...You'll end up just like brown.

White people are nothing to be jealous of. I'd kill myself if I were white.

I told you I would if a cop every tried to grab me in a headlock. Except his widow would be getting his pension instead of me dying. I'm not an 18 year old kid.

You kill a cop, you get taken down. It's just that simple, because they will NOT stop until they have you.
There are consequence to every action. I accept that. The cop would still die before I would if one every pulled a stunt on me like that.

You're assuming that a cop who has you in a head lock is trying to kill you. I disagree. I think a cop who is trying to kill you will shoot you. If he has you in a headlock, he's trying to subdue you. Don't resist, you live. If he was wrong, your lawyer has a field day and you get rich. Resist, and you get taken down by the backup that arrives before you can do jack squat and end up in jail with a few reminders of how stupid you were.

If he fired the gun, even just once, while Brown's back was turned. That would be enough to make Brown stop, turn around, and negotiate for his life. He was only eighteen, I'm sure he still wanted to live. Especially if what they said is true about him being high. lol

Define advancing. Taking a step or two after being shot or a head down rush like he was a linebacker? Mind you this is after he ran away from the cop.

it had to be at least 20 feet

since brown is lying next to three bullet casings
I would take that to mean Wilson walked up on Brown and kept shooting him just like the eye witness described.

not according to the autopsy report

I would take that to mean Wilson walked up on Brown and kept shooting him just like the eye witness described.

How close do you think Wilson was to the suspect when he fired his last shot?
I dont know. I only have the eyewitness account to go on. Even if he never walked up on him how hard would it be to drop 3 shell casings near Brown?

So you're saying Wilson was already thinking cover up and knew to place empty shell casing near the body to help with that cover up?
What a dumbass statement.

Can you quote that?

You gotta wonder about the intelligence of someone who doesnt understand that it's easy to tell the difference between an entry and exit wound.

Really? Can I see? How can you tell from a photo? I'm geniunely curios. . .

Another one who doesnt understand ballistics and entry and exit wounds.

or how shell casings fall

I dont know. I only have the eyewitness account to go on. Even if he never walked up on him how hard would it be to drop 3 shell casings near Brown?

Just this: If the eyewitnesses were "witnessing" the event and Wilson did that, do you not think we would have heard about it long ago? IOW, no, he didn't walk up and drop the casings. He would have had to collect them from the ground first, walk over and place them. He didn't.

Can you quote that?

it has been posted

you continue to run around in circles

Thats too funny. :laugh:

You white boys are scared of your own shadows. You must be sleepy. Come on dude I know you can come up with something better than that.
laugh.gif

LMAO..sure, sambo..whatever you say. Your jealousy and envy of white people is comical.

Go punch a cop..black or white..and try to take his gun. Give it a try, tough guy...You'll end up just like brown.

I told you I would if a cop every tried to grab me in a headlock. Except his widow would be getting his pension instead of me dying. I'm not an 18 year old kid.

You kill a cop, you get taken down. It's just that simple, because they will NOT stop until they have you.
There are consequence to every action. I accept that. The cop would still die before I would if one every pulled a stunt on me like that.

You're assuming that a cop who has you in a head lock is trying to kill you. I disagree. I think a cop who is trying to kill you will shoot you. If he has you in a headlock, he's trying to subdue you. Don't resist, you live. If he was wrong, your lawyer has a field day and you get rich. Resist, and you get taken down by the backup that arrives before you can do jack squat and end up in jail with a few reminders of how stupid you were.
I dont assume he trying to kill me. What makes you think that?

Who is dirt nap?

apparently the officer laid down on the ground and popped him in the top of his head

Where you said "Except his widow would be getting his pension instead of me dying".

Just this: If the eyewitnesses were "witnessing" the event and Wilson did that, do you not think we would have heard about it long ago? IOW, no, he didn't walk up and drop the casings. He would have had to collect them from the ground first, walk over and place them. He didn't.
Depends on if the witness saw him do it in the confusion resulting in other cops arriving. Another cop could have dropped the shells as well to help Wilson out. Cops have arranged crimes scenes millions of times before. Why would this one be any different?

Who is dirt nap?

I cant answer a question when I dont know who you are talking about.

You cant answer the question because it doesnt fit your narrative.

Can you quote that?

it has been posted

you continue to run around in circles
I never saw anything that indicated that. My guess is you are simply talking out your ass.

of course they would have reported that

one other thing about the three casings

brown is between the three with a 15 ft or so gap between one and three

Depends on if the witness saw him do it in the confusion resulting in other cops arriving. Another cop could have dropped the shells as well to help Wilson out. Cops have arranged crimes scenes millions of times before. Why would this one be any different?

blacks have done things that got them deservedly shot by cops a BILLION times before, why would this be any different?

Where you said "Except his widow would be getting his pension instead of me dying".
That was in regard to him pulling his weapon. If he pulled his weapon then i would think he was trying to kill me. I wouldnt let it get to that point.

So where did the officer get these shell casings that he "planted"?

blacks have done things that got them deservedly shot by cops a BILLION times before, why would this be any different?
Because the eyewitnesses say otherwise.

Forum List

Back