Police department disbanded.

It says the Vinta Park Police Department will take over policing of Wellston.

Does this bitch realize....that her sons drug dealing will still be illegal under VPPDs watch? Not only that...but inevitably VPPD will hire most Wellston officers since they'll need new manpower...and these former Wellston guys wont even have to be trained. Just changing uniforms.

And THEN whatever influence this black council woman had over Wellston PD....she now has none over VPPD. And the former Wellston officers...well....lets say they'll remember you..and your drug dealer offspring.

What a dumb bitch.

Posted earlier....was to hot for libs to handle...........city council is what needs to be dissolved.

WTF is wrong with people?
people know that if they are a pol, they can get away with damn near anything, as long as they are a (D)

fdr; tortured poor blacks
jfk and clinton cheated on their wives
kennedy fucking killed a woman
obama has not idea what his people are doing unless it makes him look good
this skank fired all the cops and it's local news

It says the Vinta Park Police Department will take over policing of Wellston.

Does this bitch realize....that her sons drug dealing will still be illegal under VPPDs watch? Not only that...but inevitably VPPD will hire most Wellston officers since they'll need new manpower...and these former Wellston guys wont even have to be trained. Just changing uniforms.

And THEN whatever influence this black council woman had over Wellston PD....she now has none over VPPD. And the former Wellston officers...well....lets say they'll remember you..and your drug dealer offspring.

What a dumb bitch.
not necessarily, the vppd have a budget and more than likely that pol knows people in Vinta, so she might get away with this

I contemplated moving to Marceline at one time...then I mused on Branson area. Decided not to. Glad I didn't do it.

Forum List

Back