Police: Driver admitted to intentionally killing teen at North Dakota street dance after political dispute

That speech is Joe Biden in a nutshell, Boo! He says something and then immediately walks it back. Biden knows damn well that MAGA isn't "extreme"! It doesn't support him or the agenda that he's been pushing as President but what Trump supporters want doesn't approach "extremism"! The agenda that Biden has given us is FAR more extreme then anything Trump ever did and it's done damage to the nation as a whole! That's why he can't run on that agenda but instead is running on some vague notion that the GOP is dangerously extreme which is a total crock!

You will never convince me that screaming "Cheater" combine with the extreme lengths they are will to go to push the BigLie, isn't extreme now or will not become more extreme with the series of losses they are going to be seeing in the courts in the future. The Federalist Society is extreme in it's desire to roll back rights the progressives have gained over the past 100+ years.

You will never convince me that screaming "Cheater" combine with the extreme lengths they are will to go to push the BigLie, isn't extreme now or will not become more extreme with the series of losses they are going to be seeing in the courts in the future. The Federalist Society is extreme in it's desire to roll back rights the progressives have gained over the past 100+ years.
I don't even know what all of that even meant, Boo! "Cheater"? "Federalist Society"? What are you trying to say?

Oh? Who were the good people there on the right? Was it the Proud Boys?

As usual, you ignore Trumps entire comment. Which was, there are good people on both sides of the STATUE issue. He condemned the white supremacists which you ignore, because you ARE a lying swine.

For the exact same reason you people blamed Trump for the asshole in Charlottesville, this is NO different.

Biden in his dark speech told America that Trump supporters were “a threat to America, that could not be tolerated”…

So, when you’re talking about people pining for civil war, I sure hope you’re talking about yourself, because you have said as much.

So for no reason other than, I'm rubber, you're glue! :icon_rolleyes:

Oh, and no one blamed Trump for Fields murdering Heyer. You’re out of your mind.

So, you don’t believe that Biden said anything in his Philly speech that played a role?

Im confident that you took a different stance over 1/6

Post your evidence that this piece of shit murderer even saw Biden's speech...

In summary, a drunk middle-aged man hit and killed an 18 year-old kid with his car because the kid was a Republican. You need to get those "white supremacists" while they are still young, I guess.

In seriousness, this is the result of all of the inflammatory rhetoric that has been coming from both sides for a while now.

Article is blacked out.

Article is blacked out.

No it's not, your DemoKKKrat filter is on so you can't see this:

Court papers show Brandt called 911 around 2:30 a.m. Sunday and told the 911 dispatcher that he just hit Ellingson, claiming the teen was part of a Republican extremist group and was calling people to come get Brandt after a political argument.

Oh? Who were the good people there on the right? Was it the Proud Boys?

You recall wrong. It was organized by a member of the Proud Boys. And while the Proud Boys leader told his herd they didn't have to attend, he also encouraged them to go if they felt so compelled.

Proud-Boys-and-Kessler-061817-768x432.jpg

... so it's the Proud Boys Trump said were very fine people, right?

As usual, you ignore Trumps entire comment. Which was, there are good people on both sides of the STATUE issue. He condemned the white supremacists which you ignore, because you ARE a lying swine.

LOL

Cracks me up how you have to lie to make Trump look better. He didn't say there were good people on both sides of thd issue, as you falsely claim. He said there were very fine people among both groups of people in Charlottesville.

That's irrelevant as the murderer claims he killed the teen over politics. It's his motive that matters; not if it's real or not.
I meant it as a link to the story, Violence is just wrong and both sides need to step back and look at themselves. Nor liking the rhetoric from either extremes, to kill someone over a political argument is just beyond my comprehension.

Forum List

Back