Police: Driver admitted to intentionally killing teen at North Dakota street dance after political dispute

It's murder and that piece of shit should be executed -- but why on Biden and not all the people pining for civil war?
For the exact same reason you people blamed Trump for the asshole in Charlottesville, this is NO different.

Biden in his dark speech told America that Trump supporters were “a threat to America, that could not be tolerated”…

So, when you’re talking about people pining for civil war, I sure hope you’re talking about yourself, because you have said as much.

They guy is a terrible person who made a really stupid decision because he is a man with no character. Biden didn't make him do anything, just as 1/6 Trump didn't make anyone do anything. The perp should be held accountable for his actions.

Biden didn't force him to take action, he took it upon himself.
So, you don’t believe that Biden said anything in his Philly speech that played a role?

Im confident that you took a different stance over 1/6

Oh, give us a break! That target malarkey was debunked that same day the far-left tried to use it against Republicans.

Are you that desperate? Foolish question, obviously you are incredibly desperate.
I am using it as an analogy that the left went bonkers when Sarah did that, yet nothing as said about this when Joe called Trump supporters "dangerous to Democracy".,

1663927892209.png

Yay. One less semi-fascist who will end democracy!

The dude must want appointed to an Executive position of some sort.

“But, but, but, wHiTe sUpRemAcY is the most dangerous thing out there!”

Lefties are deranged. This guy represents how unhinged they are. The man could be any one of the many lefty posters we have here.
Unhinged? Was he at trump`s riot on J6?

He is only being charged with vehicular manslaughter and not homicide.
Felony vehicular homicide. The judge said he wasn't a flight risk and let him out on $50,000 bond. The guy admitted to chasing down and running over this guy because of a political argument. I don't care if he is a flight risk. It isn't safe to have him on the streets.

Felony vehicular homicide. The judge said he wasn't a flight risk and let him out on $50,000 bond. The guy admitted to chasing down and running over this guy because of a political argument. I don't care if he is a flight risk. It isn't safe to have him on the streets.
This guy is a loose cannon. Biden's divisive anti MAGA speech is partly to blame.

I am using it as an analogy that the left went bonkers when Sarah did that, yet nothing as said about this when Joe called Trump supporters "dangerous to Democracy".,
And if anybody disagrees that Trump supporters are dangerous to democracy, they can expect a visit from the Federales.

I agree.

This is a shameful case.

There is no way for justice to be done in this case if this scum isn’t convicted for murder, and he is not just a flight risk he openly admits he will just kill anyone who doesn’t share his political opinion.

People should protest fiercely. If that means burning down a police station or courthouse or two, I wouldn’t condone it, but I would sympathize and understand. Also, those kind of antics are rewarded by and not punished by these governments, so why not?

I agree.

This is a shameful case.

There is no way for justice to be done in this case if this scum isn’t convicted for murder, and he is not just a flight risk he openly admits he will just kill anyone who doesn’t share his political opinion.

People should protest fiercely. If that means burning down a police station or courthouse or two, I wouldn’t condone it, but I would sympathize and understand. Also, those kind of antics are rewarded by and not punished by these governments, so why not?
Why didn't any of the major networks report this?

It's a good thing he wasn't in South Dakota since you can drive people over with your truck all you want so long as you have a personal working relationship with the Sheriff.

Forum List

Back