Police: Driver admitted to intentionally killing teen at North Dakota street dance after political dispute

Your fellow DemoKKKrat who killed this kid isn't as good at discerning MAGA Republicans from regular Republicans, it seems.

If you voted for Joe Biden, this is your fault.
If we twist your logic just a little further however, it becomes exclusively the fault of the MAGA Leader and no one else.

Last edited:
Uh huh. Sure.

Memba "very fine people, on both sides?".......
Heather Heyer at Charlottesville

Yep I remeber that quote that was purposely taken out of context in lockstep by just about every news media outlet... on purpose. Would you mind posting the entire quote ? or is it to painful for you?

Yep I remeber that quote that was purposely taken out of context in lockstep by just about every news media outlet... on purpose. Would you mind posting the entire quote ? or is it to painful for you?
You are the one opining on it. He said what he said. He was the President of the United States, not the President of Stupidville. :auiqs.jpg:

You are the one opining on it. He said what he said. He was the President of the United States, not the President of Stupidville. :auiqs.jpg:

You're the one who put down only part of the quote. Are you from the U.S.? or that other place your talking about?

Not once did he call them conservatives. Let's be clear as to what he called dangerous extremist.

"Donald Trump and the MAGA Republicans represent an extremism that threatens the very foundations of our republic.

Now, I want to be very clear — (applause) — very clear up front: Not every Republican, not even the majority of Republicans, are MAGA Republicans. Not every Republican embraces their extreme ideology."

We, the people, will not let anyone or anything tear us apart. Today, there are dangers around us we cannot allow to prevail. We hear — you’ve heard it — more and more talk about violence as an acceptable political tool in this country. It’s not. It can never be an acceptable tool.

So I want to say this plain and simple: There is no place for political violence in America. Period. None. Ever. (Applause.)

We can’t allow violence to be normalized in this country. It’s wrong. We each have to reject political violence with — with all the moral clarity and conviction this nation can muster. Now.

We can’t let the integrity of our elections be undermined, for that is a path to chaos.

Look, I know poli- — politics can be fierce and mean and nasty in America. I get it. I believe in the give-and-take of politics, in disagreement and debate and dissent.

We’re a big, complicated country. But democracy endures only if we, the people, respect the guardrails of the republic. Only if we, the people, accept the results of free and fair elections. (Applause.) Only if we, the people, see politics not as total war but mediation of our differences.
That speech is Joe Biden in a nutshell, Boo! He says something and then immediately walks it back. Biden knows damn well that MAGA isn't "extreme"! It doesn't support him or the agenda that he's been pushing as President but what Trump supporters want doesn't approach "extremism"! The agenda that Biden has given us is FAR more extreme then anything Trump ever did and it's done damage to the nation as a whole! That's why he can't run on that agenda but instead is running on some vague notion that the GOP is dangerously extreme which is a total crock!

You're the one who put down only part of the quote. Are you from the U.S.? or that other place your talking about?
He said it. It's right there in black and white.

What Unicorn festered reality do you live in? :auiqs.jpg:

Because we all KNOW who is the President of Stupidville, Jack!
1663892988574.jpeg

FFS. One young man dead, and this guy with a family going to go to prison.

Was this inspired by Biden's Nuremberg speech that desecrated Independence Hall?

A 41-year-old North Dakota man has admitted to intentionally running over and killing a teenager, claiming that it was because he was involved with a “Republican extremist group.”

The incident took place at approximately 2:30 a.m. on September 18, in McHenry.
In the moments before his death, Cayler Ellingson, 18, called his mother for help because Shannon Brandt, 41, was chasing him in his SUV. Ellingson was on foot after leaving a street dance that he had just attended.
The teenager asked his mother if she knew the man, which she did, but she does not believe that her son knew him, according to a report from the Grand Forks Herald.
By the time the mother arrived at the scene, Ellingson had been killed.
Brandt had called 9-1-1 and confessed that he intentionally ran over Ellingson. He told the police that they had got into an argument and that the teenager was part of a “Republican extremist group.”
According to law enforcement, Brandt was drunk at the time of the killing.
On Monday, Brandt was charged with vehicular homicide and leaving the scene of a deadly accident. The police department told the paper that “more serious” charges may be added later.
The judge ordered Brandt held on $50,000 bail, which he objected to — citing his house, job, and family.
“I have a job, a life and a house and things I don’t want to see go by the wayside — family that are very important to me,” Brandt said during the hearing.
If convicted, Brandt faces a maximum of 20 years in prison and a likely minimum of ten, due to a prior DUI conviction.

As you quote above. AFTER Brandt confesses to first-degree murder, he whines that he doesn't want the MURDER he just committed messing up his life! The impudence of this man is stunning. No remorse whatsoever for the kid he just murdered nor the family, and loved ones who he just murdered in cold blood.

Gee, I'm sorry Shannon, but a life sentence seems about right.

Because we all KNOW who is the President of Stupidville, Jack!
View attachment 700042
Because introducing UV light into the body "in some other way", and injecting disinfectants into the body is totally normal.
God, it must suck to think that this turd is your savior. :auiqs.jpg:
You do understand that your belief system is dead...right??? :)

1663896204860.png

Forum List

Back