Police: Driver admitted to intentionally killing teen at North Dakota street dance after political dispute

When you've got a President who goes on national TV to demagogue his opposition with all of this MAGA bullshit you really shouldn't be shocked someone bought into the narrative and started seeing MAGA "boogie men" in every crowd! This IS on Joe Biden!
Sure..like that hasn't happened before...wait....I remember this orange spray tanned guy....:)

Shannon Brandt, 41, spent just days in a Stutsman County Jail on criminal charges related to the death of 18-year-old Cayler Ellingson before he posted his $50,000 bond and was released, according to county jail records.

He is charged with vehicular homicide and leaving the scene of an accident
. -FOX

I wonder how many times he will make bail tonight? ;)

Edit: At least twice.

No. That's a stupid supposition. Biden encourages citizens to vote out MAGAs not run them over to death.
With all due respect, Boo? Biden is portraying conservatives as dangerous extremists. He's doing so because Democrats can't run on policies (because theirs have failed!) so they are running on fear mongering! Biden was supposed to be the "uniter" and he's become anything but!

With all due respect, Boo? Biden is portraying conservatives as dangerous extremists.

Not once did he call them conservatives. Let's be clear as to what he called dangerous extremist.

"Donald Trump and the MAGA Republicans represent an extremism that threatens the very foundations of our republic.

Now, I want to be very clear — (applause) — very clear up front: Not every Republican, not even the majority of Republicans, are MAGA Republicans. Not every Republican embraces their extreme ideology."

We, the people, will not let anyone or anything tear us apart. Today, there are dangers around us we cannot allow to prevail. We hear — you’ve heard it — more and more talk about violence as an acceptable political tool in this country. It’s not. It can never be an acceptable tool.

So I want to say this plain and simple: There is no place for political violence in America. Period. None. Ever. (Applause.)

We can’t allow violence to be normalized in this country. It’s wrong. We each have to reject political violence with — with all the moral clarity and conviction this nation can muster. Now.

We can’t let the integrity of our elections be undermined, for that is a path to chaos.

Look, I know poli- — politics can be fierce and mean and nasty in America. I get it. I believe in the give-and-take of politics, in disagreement and debate and dissent.

We’re a big, complicated country. But democracy endures only if we, the people, respect the guardrails of the republic. Only if we, the people, accept the results of free and fair elections. (Applause.) Only if we, the people, see politics not as total war but mediation of our differences.

Not once did he call them conservatives. Let's be clear as to what he called dangerous extremist.

"Donald Trump and the MAGA Republicans represent an extremism that threatens the very foundations of our republic.

Now, I want to be very clear — (applause) — very clear up front: Not every Republican, not even the majority of Republicans, are MAGA Republicans. Not every Republican embraces their extreme ideology."

We, the people, will not let anyone or anything tear us apart. Today, there are dangers around us we cannot allow to prevail. We hear — you’ve heard it — more and more talk about violence as an acceptable political tool in this country. It’s not. It can never be an acceptable tool.

So I want to say this plain and simple: There is no place for political violence in America. Period. None. Ever. (Applause.)

We can’t allow violence to be normalized in this country. It’s wrong. We each have to reject political violence with — with all the moral clarity and conviction this nation can muster. Now.

We can’t let the integrity of our elections be undermined, for that is a path to chaos.

Look, I know poli- — politics can be fierce and mean and nasty in America. I get it. I believe in the give-and-take of politics, in disagreement and debate and dissent.

We’re a big, complicated country. But democracy endures only if we, the people, respect the guardrails of the republic. Only if we, the people, accept the results of free and fair elections. (Applause.) Only if we, the people, see politics not as total war but mediation of our differences.

Your fellow DemoKKKrat who killed this kid isn't as good at discerning MAGA Republicans from regular Republicans, it seems.

If you voted for Joe Biden, this is your fault.

And the line right after that was...?

Do you know?
It makes no difference. The sitting President of the United States gave legitimacy to white supremacist behavior. The damage was done. He's not very smart. Or willing to listen to his handlers. He likes to riff. Which is what got him in trouble.

Trump: "Excuse me, excuse me. They didn’t put themselves -- and you had some very bad people in that group, but you also had people that were very fine people, on both sides. You had people in that group. Excuse me, excuse me. I saw the same pictures as you did. You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down of, to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name."

Yep, Biden ran them over.

Look at all the hypocrites that adore cowardly Kyle acting all upset. Now I invite you to look around for people who think this guy is a hero.
Rittenhouse should never have been there in the first place and neither should anyone else involved in the riots that night. The issue is Rittenhouse felt threatened an killed two people no one was innocent and no one should have been involved in the riots.

Having an argument then getting in car is not justifiable, the perp was not in danger and he killed a human being. If this had been a Republican who ran over a leftwing extremist, would you feel the same?

There is no excuse, he took another human beings life and all you have is whataboutism. Sad commentary on the politics today.

Wow....This is like the forth or fifth time this has happened.

This is the first one I recall....

iu

Now, this is exactly on Biden…
They guy is a terrible person who made a really stupid decision because he is a man with no character. Biden didn't make him do anything, just as 1/6 Trump didn't make anyone do anything. The perp should be held accountable for his actions.

Biden didn't force him to take action, he took it upon himself.

Forum List

Back