Police: Driver admitted to intentionally killing teen at North Dakota street dance after political dispute

Ya mean like the white supremecist that killed the girl in Charlottesville?

They’re both fucking deranged
Yes they are, but isn't the loon killed that girl still in jail? Also was refused bond?

"God Damn America, that's in the bible" - Jeremiah Wright

he was...Wright!

FdSfp2UWAAEHc3y

Suppose a Republican ran over a young Democrat with his car because he viewed the teenager as an “extremist Democrat.” What would the national news coverage on that be? What would the reaction be if a Republican president had recently made statements such as “Donald Trump and the MAGA Republicans represent an extremism that threatens the very foundations of our republic” or “there is no question that the Republican Party today is dominated, driven, and intimidated by Donald Trump and the MAGA Republicans, and that is a threat to this country.” Or, as Politico describes, Biden “Calling out those he labeled as ‘extreme’ Republicans, Biden said: ‘It’s not just Trump, it’s the entire philosophy that underpins the — I’m going to say something, it’s like semi-fascism.’” Would the national media hold Republicans responsible for that violence?
The North Dakota man who allegedly admitted to fatally striking a teenage pedestrian with his car because the pair had “a political argument” was released from jail on Tuesday after posting $50,000 bond, records show.

Shannon Brandt, 41, spent just days in a Stutsman County Jail on criminal charges related to the death of 18-year-old Cayler Ellingson before he posted his $50,000 bond and was released, according to county jail records.

Now, this is exactly on Biden…

Look at all the hypocrites that adore cowardly Kyle acting all upset. Now I invite you to look around for people who think this guy is a hero.

Look at all the hypocrites that adore cowardly Kyle acting all upset. Now I invite you to look around for people who think this guy is a hero.
So far two seem to, and you’re deflecting in his defense, so I guess you do too.

So far two seem to, and you’re deflecting in his defense, so I guess you do too.
I don't give a shit if they put this guy away for life. I don't even care to know his name. You'll not see people collecting money for him or national politicians going to bat for him. Thanks to Kyle we all know exactly how the right actually feels about politically motivated violence.

Now, this is exactly on Biden…
When you've got a President who goes on national TV to demagogue his opposition with all of this MAGA bullshit you really shouldn't be shocked someone bought into the narrative and started seeing MAGA "boogie men" in every crowd! This IS on Joe Biden!

Forum List

Back