Police: Driver admitted to intentionally killing teen at North Dakota street dance after political dispute

That's quite disingenuous, given the shooter was a leftist. So, someone was out to label Palin from the getgo.

Just pointing out that the left blamed Sarah Palin because she put targets on states that needed to be turned Republican. The left went bonkers. Here is Joe the inciter of violence saying that Republicans are a threat to the Democracy of the US, and the guy heeding Joe's words killed an innocent teen. Joe is an accomplice to murder one.

All joking aside...Tell me about how horrible the economy was for you and every other American prior to COVID.
Oh you mean before it all collapsed when Trump was confronted by a crisis? It was flooding unsustainable amounts of fake money at record speed into the economy during periods of record fiscal deficits.

I did not read this whole thread….not sure if it was mentioned…

“A breathalyzer test later showed that Brandt’s blood-alcohol level was above the legal limit of 0.08.”

DUI vehicular manslaughter? Ouch.

Suge Night got 28 years for intentionally killiingg someone with a car.

This piece of shit in ND should get life.

I believe you are referring to a GLOBAL crisis.
Then again, sexual perverts such as yourself lie a lot.
Threatening the Fed to flood more money into the economy and responding to a crisis like a lunatic were Trump issues, not global ones. The life expectancy rate didn't plummet in countries with rational responses to Covid.

Just pointing out that the left blamed Sarah Palin because she put targets on states that needed to be turned Republican. The left went bonkers. Here is Joe the inciter of violence saying that Republicans are a threat to the Democracy of the US, and the guy heeding Joe's words killed an innocent teen. Joe is an accomplice to murder one.
No worries. Just attacking whomever circulated that claim about Palin. It was a rather ham fisted attempt to blame her with something she neither foresaw nor planned.

“But, but, but, wHiTe sUpRemAcY is the most dangerous thing out there!”

Lefties are deranged. This guy represents how unhinged they are. The man could be any one of the many lefty posters we have here.
Liberal, not leftist.

And we have maybe 3 leftist posters here.

A young man died because of "divisive rhetoric".

No one seems to care. Or at least, half the country does not.

This is what has become of the nation I formerly loved. Not anymore. I don't recognize it anymore.

It's already over.

Let it burn.

Forum List

Back