Police: Driver admitted to intentionally killing teen at North Dakota street dance after political dispute

In summary, a drunk middle-aged man hit and killed an 18 year-old kid with his car because the kid was a Republican. You need to get those "white supremacists" while they are still young, I guess.

In seriousness, this is the result of all of the inflammatory rhetoric that has been coming from both sides for a while now.

We didn't kill him, one you democrats did. And it was democrat scum that let him out.

Indict Biden for Inciting Murder.

Full Biden Philly hate speech. Biden's hate rhetoric on MAGA has consequences

“That’s why tonight I’m asking our nation to come together, unite behind the single purpose of defending our democracy regardless of your ideology.

“We’re all called, by duty and conscience, to confront extremists who will put their own pursuit of power above all else.

“Democrats, independents, mainstream Republicans: We must be stronger, more determined, and more committed to saving American democracy than MAGA Republicans are to -- to destroying American democracy."

It seems if you become a Prog you have freedom to do anything you want. Anyone a Prog in politics, the media, the entertainers and corporate elites are accessories to murders.

“That’s why tonight I’m asking our nation to come together, unite behind the single purpose of defending our democracy regardless of your ideology.

“We’re all called, by duty and conscience, to confront extremists who will put their own pursuit of power above all else.

“Democrats, independents, mainstream Republicans: We must be stronger, more determined, and more committed to saving American democracy than MAGA Republicans are to -- to destroying American democracy."
Let's wait and see if Biden calls him "very fine people"

It was only five years ago and I bet not many people remember the name Stephen Craig Paddock. He killed 60 people and injured about 250 in a shooting spree from a Vegas hotel in 2017. The conditions were similar. The media initially initially referred to Paddock's target, a country concert, as a "Trump rally". Anybody could tell that the motive was political but the FBI couldn't bring themselves to call it or do a freaking proper investigation for that matter and the tragedy was forgotten by the media.

^ Racist against deranged Democrat Nazi Brownshirts.

Hard to believe anyone would even think to follow this pathetic old fool

Forum List

Back