Police: Driver admitted to intentionally killing teen at North Dakota street dance after political dispute

Actually people like you and Joe Biden are perpetuating it. Joe dehumanizes his political opponents and their tens of millions of supporters, you fly a racist, neo-Nazi flag, and both of you are violent psychopaths.
Biden is calling you folks out for your craziness.

Cat Lady is talking about war and murder.

These two things are not the same

Well while this unhinged psychopath is walking around free, I hope he doesnt kill anyone else.

WHAT THE FUCK? HOW IS THIS GUY FREE ON $50K BAIL?

Biden is calling you folks out for your craziness.

Cat Lady is talking about war and murder.

These two things are not the same

Why should this guy be free?

Just SUPPOSE he was a TRUMP SUPPORTER and the teen he murdered was a BIDEN SUPPORTER.

I wonder what your response would be.

WHY IS THAT?

In summary, a drunk middle-aged man hit and killed an 18 year-old kid with his car because the kid was a Republican. You need to get those "white supremacists" while they are still young, I guess.

In seriousness, this is the result of all of the inflammatory rhetoric that has been coming from both sides for a while now.

thank you for your interest in this topic. this is the biggest story in America in my view. thank you for defending this nice young 18 year old. i made a thread about it way before you but i don't mind

Forum List

Back