Police identify man suspected of killing CEO, his wife and their son in DC mansion - after finding h

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
Police identify man suspected of killing CEO, his wife and their son in DC mansion - after finding his DNA on a pizza crust | Daily Mail Online
:
Police identify man suspected of killing CEO, his wife and their son in DC mansion - after finding his DNA on a pizza crust.

Daron Dylon Wint, 34, of Maryland, is the suspect, he is at large
Savvas Savopoulos, his wife Amy, their son Philip and their housekeeper were found murdered last week.

It has now emerged that a Domino's employee took pizza to the home as the family were being held captive

Savopoulos' assistant also went to the house to drop of $40,000

Another housekeeper for the family said Savopoulos was expecting the cash delivery for one of his business ventures

Investigators believe the family was held and tortured overnight

Released footage showed man in hoodie who may have taken family's Porsche found set ablaze Thursday in Prince George's County, Maryland

Savage murdered these people...Guess what, twice as many whites are slaughtered by blacks every year...You don't ever hear the msn bitching about it...And yes, this redirects to the daily mail..I am copying this story directly off another site.

Wake up, white people. War has been declared on you. They just haven't declared it openly (YET).

Wake up, white people. War has been declared on you. They just haven't declared it openly (YET).

Race wars? Really?

What's with the Stormfront bullshit?
If I were white I might feel war was declared on me too. Duke Lacrosse convinced me that whites are being targeted by minorities in government for special persecution. Of course there are plenty more examples. It seems you Leftwats have advanced the axiom that if someone is born white, they have a lot to answer for.

Race wars? Really?

If I were white I might feel war was declared on me too. Duke Lacrosse convinced me that whites are being targeted by minorities in government for special persecution. Of course there are plenty more examples. It seems you Leftwats have advanced the axiom that if someone is born white, they have a lot to answer for.

You're cherry picking a handful of cases spread out across nearly 10 years. Duke LaCrosse was in 2006. And no one was convicted. No one died. No one was even physically injured. All charges were dropped, and Mike Nifong (a white guy, for the record) was charged with ethics violations and disbarred.

Um, that's not war. That's not anything that even remotely resembles war. That's hyperbole stretched the point of panty shitting hysterics.

Especially in a discussion about a family being held captive, tortured and murdered.

Race wars? Really?

You're cherry picking a handful of cases spread out across nearly 10 years. Duke LaCrosse was in 2006. And no one was convicted. No one died. No one was even physically injured. All charges were dropped, and Mike Nifong (a white guy, for the record) was charged with ethics violations and disbarred.

Um, that's not war. That's not anything that even remotely resembles war. That's hyperbole stretched the point of panty shitting hysterics.

Especially in a discussion about a family being held captive, tortured and murdered.
Then Vietnam wasn't a war either. A war is a war whether it's acknowledged as such or not. Whites are being taught that they are privileged and are guilty of racism and every historical injustice imaginable.

I remember being in a class of white kids in high school when the teacher lectured the white kids about how their grandparents oppressed my people and the sin continues to taint them today. The teacher kept glancing at me and so did several of the kids. I was a prop for her white guilt.

Since then I've felt sorry for white kids made to feel they're responsible for what dead white people did to my dead red ancestors. And I never let guilt ridden Leftists condescend to me anymore.

Race wars? Really?
I would say that when white people are targeted randomly for violent attacks that war is being waged against them, yeah. And you saying "Really" doesn't diminish it.

Random acts of violence by individuals. Not a 'race'. That's where your entire argument breaks. Most crimes against white people are by white people. Cast in the bizarre racial framework you've imagined, its a 'race civil war'.

When in reality, its just criminals preying on victims.

Race wars? Really?

Then Vietnam wasn't a war either.

Vietnam involved actual soldiers, bullets, and thousands of deaths. The Duke LaCross scandal didn't. Your hyperbole is stretched to absurdity.

Race wars? Really?
I would say that when white people are targeted randomly for violent attacks that war is being waged against them, yeah. And you saying "Really" doesn't diminish it.

Random acts of violence by individuals. Not a 'race'. That's where your entire argument breaks. Most crimes against white people are by white people. Cast in the bizarre racial framework you've imagined, its a 'race civil war'.

Yeah, black criminals. Ever hear of the knockout game, asshole?

Race wars? Really?

Vietnam involved actual soldiers, bullets, and thousands of deaths. The Duke LaCross scandal didn't. Your hyperbole is stretched to absurdity.
Yet you Leftists tried saying it wasn't a war but a police action or a conflict. The point is, nobody's waiting to call something a war until Leftwats agree that it is.

Race wars? Really?

Yeah, but these are individuals. Not a 'race'. You're arguing that any attack by a member of a race is an attack from the race. And that's nonsensical. Worse, if you applied that logic consistently, whites are in a civil war. As no matter what the offense is, you attribute it to race. So any crime by any white person against another white person must mean a race civil war.

Your entire argument is hapless bullshit. There is no race war. And a crime committed by a white criminal is no more an attack by the 'white race' as one commited by a black is an attack from the 'black race'.

Last edited:

Race wars? Really?

Most crimes against white people are committed by other whites? Where did you get that?

Race wars? Really?

Yet you Leftists tried saying it wasn't a war but a police action or a conflict. The point is, nobody's waiting to call something a war until Leftwats agree that it is.

The Duke LaCross case isn't like the Vietnam war. Again, you overplayed your hand. You pushed your hyperbole into absurdity. And directly equated a war that killed more than 50,000 americans and injured a hundred thousand more...

.....with charges 10 years ago that were dropped without a single physical injury or death. With the prosecutor who brought the charges disbarred.

That's simple nonsense.

Race wars? Really?

Most crimes against white people are committed by other whites? Where did you get that?

Do you disagree? If you do, we'll get into the nitty gritty. If not, I'm not inclined to dig up my sources for an issue we agree on.

Race wars? Really?

Yeah, but these are individuals. Not a 'race'. You're arguing that any attack by a member of a race is an attack from the race. And that's nonsensical. Worse, if you applied that logic consistently, whites are in a civil war. As no matter what the offense is, you attribute it to race. So any crime by any white person against another white person must mean a race civil war.

Your entire argument is hapless bullshit. There is no race war. And a crime committed by a white criminal is no more an attack by the 'white race' as one commited by a black is an attack from the 'black race'.
No, I'm not, but when every single case is a black violently attacking a white person, they yeah, it's probably racially motivated, idiot.

Race wars? Really?

Well over 80% of white people are killed by white people.
Have you declared war on white people???

The Duke LaCross case isn't like the Vietnam war. Again, you overplayed your hand. You pushed your hyperbole into absurdity. And directly equated a war that killed more than 50,000 americans and injured a hundred thousand more...

.....with charges 10 years ago that were dropped without a single physical injury or death. With the prosecutor who brought the charges disbarred.

That's simple nonsense.
Apparently you've never heard of the concept of scale. The size of a war doesn't change the fact that it's a war. You're refusal to call it a war likewise has no bearing on it.

Forum List

Back