Police in Washington city banned from personalizing equipment in settlement over shooting Black man

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

It was a justified shoot. Timothy Green was running around knife going after people . saying he wanted to kill everyone in town. He refused to comply with cops so they tazed him. Which did not work and he kept on at them with a knife. So they shot him and he died. I see the city settled and gave them some good old shut up money and now they can not be proud their cops. Blue lives do matter but cops are not allowed to express it. So much for a free country.

It was a justified shoot. Timothy Green was running around knife going after people . saying he wanted to kill everyone in town. He refused to comply with cops so they tazed him. Which did not work and he kept on at them with a knife. So they shot him and he died. I see the city settled and gave them some good old shut up money and now they can not be proud their cops. Blue lives do matter but cops are not allowed to express it. So much for a free country.
The family should have kept him off the street, if they actually gave a damn about him. If some nut came at me with a knife, I would have shot him. You can be severely injured or killed by a person with a knife, whether they are a sane criminal or just plain nuts. If told to drop the knife, and they don't, bad stuff happens. If he was too crazy to understand that reality, his family should have kept him off the streets. The family deserved nothing.

The family should have kept him off the street, if they actually gave a damn about him. If some nut came at me with a knife, I would have shot him. You can be severely injured or killed by a person with a knife, whether they are a sane criminal or just plain nuts. If told to drop the knife, and they don't, bad stuff happens. If he was too crazy to understand that reality, his family should have kept him off the streets. The family deserved nothing.

You voted for it Cheese dic. No right to complain 4 yrs of open borders adding massive Crime stretching Police thin.

You voted for it Cheese dic. No right to complain 4 yrs of open borders adding massive Crime stretching Police thin.
Sorry, but that was in Washington state. I have never even visited the state of Washington, much less voted on their representatives, their state or local laws, or was involved in any approval of settlement with the family of the dead guy with the knife. If that Washington city wishes to giver their taxpayer funds to the family of the dead, it is no skin off my nose. If you come at a cop or sheriff's deputy in Jackson, or Madison County, TN, you will probably be shot, even if crazy as a sh#thouse rat, and it is unlikely your family will benefit $600,000 for their lack of care, during your psychotic break. So, suck my cheese dic.

Forum List

Back