Police Kill Another Black Man...Computer Science Student

Family How did student die in custody - CNN.com

"
Matthew Ajibade died in an isolation cell, after he "became combative during the booking process," according to a release from the Chatham County Sheriff's Office in Savannah, Georgia.

During the altercation, officials say, three deputies were injured, including a female sergeant who suffered a concussion and broken nose.

That doesn't square with family members' description of the 22-year-old, whom they described as a much-loved "geeky kid."

This is yet another case we have to depend on the testimony of the killers just because they are cops.
My heart pumps purple panther piss for you... now go fuck yourself.
You seem angry and irrational. Why are you so upset this early into the thread?
Here's a little story about a boy just like you...

What does that have to do with the OP? Besides I am not white.
That's you in the story... the little boy who cried wolf.

See how that works, now no one listens to you when you cry wolf now. You cried wolf so many times when there was no wolf, like now, that no one hears you.

B'bye... idiot.
I'm not white so that cant be me. We know that at least you listen to me. You replied to the thread.

My heart pumps purple panther piss for you... now go fuck yourself.

See how that works, now no one listens to you when you cry wolf now. You cried wolf so many times when there was no wolf, like now, that no one hears you.

B'bye... idiot.
I'm not white so that cant be me. We know that at least you listen to me. You replied to the thread.
WOLF... WOLF... WOLF....

.... aaaaaww... no one give a shit anymore, zipper head?

Can't blame them, because you've played everyone here for a fool too many times over already, and this is one more time.

You need a reality check, because seriously, you have a fucking screw lose.

B'bye... idiot.
WOLF... WOLF... WOLF....

.... aaaaaww... no one give a shit anymore, zipper head?

Can't blame them, because you've played everyone here for a fool too many times over already, and this is one more time.

You need a reality check, because seriously, you have a fucking screw lose.
I thought you said bye? :laugh:
I own your brain and you cant stay away.

Another black loser dies. It's not news. When, and if, you can come up with some thing new, let us know.

He shouldnt have been an inmate and we dont actually know if he was combative.
Yes we do.

What we don't know is if you're really an adult
No we dont. Were you there?

You have my permission to believe whatever makes you happy.
You lie so you assume everyone does. Not a healthy way to go through life :dunno:

Witness inmate who died was extremely violent during arrest

Yes we do.

You lie so you assume everyone does. Not a healthy way to go through life :dunno:

Who told you I lied? I said the cops are lying like they tend to do so they wont go to prison. He died in the jail cell. He should not have been there. The cops were told he needed to go to the hospital.

"
Matthew Ajibade died in an isolation cell, after he "became combative during the booking process," according to a release from the Chatham County Sheriff's Office in Savannah, Georgia.

During the altercation, officials say, three deputies were injured, including a female sergeant who suffered a concussion and broken nose.

That doesn't square with family members' description of the 22-year-old, whom they described as a much-loved "geeky kid."

This is yet another case we have to depend on the testimony of the killers just because they are cops.
First I love how you and the piece of shit parents characterize the violent sick kid!
Here is what the little angel was arrested for:
When police arrived, they witnessed Ajibade holding a women under a blanket, according to an incident report. Police uncovered the two and noticed that the woman's "face was bruised, and her nose was bleeding," the report says.

Officers ordered Ajibade to release the woman, but he did not comply, the report says, adding that when police tried to arrest Ajibade he proceeded to "resist apprehension in a violent manner."

Second, let me get this straight a bipolar kid in custody violently attacks police officers (a female sergeant who suffered a concussion and broken nose) in lock up, after being arrest for beating his girlfriend senseless and while in restraints and isolation he dies. This is the scumbag your supporting?

You really are a retarded monkey!

Yes we do.

Who told you I lied? I said the cops are lying like they tend to do so they wont go to prison. He died in the jail cell. He should not have been there. The cops were told he needed to go to the hospital.

:lol: yeah, I read that account. Didn't quite make sense after seeing the arrest, does it?

Oh, and he was bi-polar. You want to make that an issue to assume the worst of the cops now too?

He died alone in an isolation cell. What was the cause of death?
Racists assholes like you...oh, you are a female...only a cheerleader...but a dangerous racist nonetheless. Racist whores are the worse...they sleep with all of the skin-heads, have illigitimate babies and blame blackie when they don't get enough for welfare.

Prison Planet.com White teen killed by black cop in Alabama mirrors Ferguson

Gilbert Collar, a white, unarmed 18-year-old under the influence of drugs was shot and killed Oct. 6, 2012, by Officer Trevis Austin, who is black, in Mobile, Alabama. Despite public pressure for an indictment, a Mobile County grand jury refused to bring charges against Officer Austin, concluding that the officer acted in self-defense.

Guess we will just have to take the black cops word for it.

"

First I love how you and the piece of shit parents characterize the violent sick kid!
Here is what the little angel was arrested for:
When police arrived, they witnessed Ajibade holding a women under a blanket, according to an incident report. Police uncovered the two and noticed that the woman's "face was bruised, and her nose was bleeding," the report says.

Officers ordered Ajibade to release the woman, but he did not comply, the report says, adding that when police tried to arrest Ajibade he proceeded to "resist apprehension in a violent manner."

Second, let me get this straight a bipolar kid in custody violently attacks police officers (a female sergeant who suffered a concussion and broken nose) in lock up, after being arrest for beating his girlfriend senseless and while in restraints and isolation he dies. This is the scumbag your supporting?

You really are a retarded monkey!
The self hating Jew! Those racists want you dead too...you should be careful who you associate with...these are savages and will cut your throat while you are sleeping, just because you are Jewish. If you are really lucky, they will be German and they will make lampshades out of our skin...that way you can be immortal.

That guy needed to go someplace he would not pose a threat to other, in other words a secure isolation cell.

Yes we do.

:lol: yeah, I read that account. Didn't quite make sense after seeing the arrest, does it?

Oh, and he was bi-polar. You want to make that an issue to assume the worst of the cops now too?

Bi polar people get violent. Thats why the cops were asked to get him to the hospital. What is confusing you? He should not have been in jail.

Yes we do.

Bi polar people get violent. Thats why the cops were asked to get him to the hospital. What is confusing you? He should not have been in jail.

Yes, we need to put all violent abusers in hospitals. Jails are for flower children :rolleyes:

Asc, go back to regaling us with jungle bunny civilizations. At least those were more amusing.

If
Yes we do.

Then a way should be formulated to deal with it without involving the Police.

Prison Planet.com White teen killed by black cop in Alabama mirrors Ferguson

Gilbert Collar, a white, unarmed 18-year-old under the influence of drugs was shot and killed Oct. 6, 2012, by Officer Trevis Austin, who is black, in Mobile, Alabama. Despite public pressure for an indictment, a Mobile County grand jury refused to bring charges against Officer Austin, concluding that the officer acted in self-defense.

Guess we will just have to take the black cops word for it.
That's different. The white kid was obviously a racist for attacking the poor black officer.
This would never have happened if we had paid reparations to descendants of black slaves.

If

Then a way should be formulated to deal with it without involving the Police.

Youre deflecting. We are not talking about future solutions. We are talking about the OP.

Forum List

Back