Yet another black man killed by police

Of course its irrational. Stats are used to make a political point.

No, statistics are an important source to tell if some fear is rational or irrational.

If there are statistics that say the bite of some kind of spiders is deadly, then it would be foolish not to fear this spider.

Can you get my point?
No they arent. Stats are subject to interpretation. You can make up any wild assed rationalization you want with a stat. If you dont believe me tell me why white people are more prone to sexually abuse animals according to the stats?

No, statistics are an important source to tell if some fear is rational or irrational.

If there are statistics that say the bite of some kind of spiders is deadly, then it would be foolish not to fear this spider.

Can you get my point?
No they arent. Stats are subject to interpretation. You can make up any wild assed rationalization you want with a stat. If you dont believe me tell me why white people are more prone to sexually abuse animals according to the stats?

You're right. Whites are also more prone to commit suicide and to being meth distributors.

Stats are very good indicators of trends.

Can you get my point?

You're right. Whites are also more prone to commit suicide and to being meth distributors.

Stats are used to fool low intellect people such as yourself. Until you understand all the variables connected with the stats then you look like a fool making up rationalizations using those stats.

No they arent. Stats are subject to interpretation.

Well, statistics can help you to survive, and it is foolish to ignore statistics.

If somebody is not afraid of say a shark, despite the statistics, then he is a fool.

"According to the International Shark Attack File (ISAF), between 1580 and 2013 there were 2,667 confirmed unprovoked shark attacks around the world, of which 495 were fatal.[4]

Although Australia is ranked the second highest in terms of global shark attacks with 652 unprovoked attacks, it is ranked the highest in terms of shark fatalities, with 184 unprovoked fatalities.[5] The highest death rate occurred in Western Australia, which has experienced 11 fatal attacks since 2000.[6] In 2000, there were 79 shark attacks reported worldwide, 11 of them fatal.[7] "

Shark attack - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

How can you ignore these statistics?

Can you get my point?

Stats are used to fool low intellect people such as yourself. Until you understand all the variables connected with the stats then you look like a fool making up rationalizations using those stats.

Hmmmm. Well...lets see who are some of the lower IQ people who use stats....

Pro sports general managers
FBI criminal profile experts
The US military
Major corporation CEOs and marketing experts
NASA

WELL...ill just let your stupidity make my case. Stats dont mean everything. But they reveal a lot.

Well, statistics can help you to survive, and it is foolish to ignore statistics.

If somebody is not afraid of say a shark, despite the statistics, then he is a fool.

"According to the International Shark Attack File (ISAF), between 1580 and 2013 there were 2,667 confirmed unprovoked shark attacks around the world, of which 495 were fatal.[4]

Although Australia is ranked the second highest in terms of global shark attacks with 652 unprovoked attacks, it is ranked the highest in terms of shark fatalities, with 184 unprovoked fatalities.[5] The highest death rate occurred in Western Australia, which has experienced 11 fatal attacks since 2000.[6] In 2000, there were 79 shark attacks reported worldwide, 11 of them fatal.[7] "

See what I mean? Only fools actually think sharks are really dangerous. If you are ignorant about the variables you should be quiet.

Last edited:

Hes gonna say dogs are more deadly than sharks since dogs bite more humans than sharks haha.

Can you get my point?

The US military
NASA

WELL...ill just let your stupidity make my case. Stats dont mean everything. But they reveal a lot.
Those arent low IQ people. Unlike low intellects such as yourself they weigh all possible variables known to them and still say its an inexact science.

Can you get my point?

The US military
NASA

Those arent low IQ people. Unlike low intellects such as yourself they weigh all possible variables known to them and still say its an inexact science.

Ha. You moron.

Yes..weigh all variables. So...statistically. ..blacks are far more prone to murder and rape. But...would I fear LeBron James or Denzel Washington? Heck no. They're fine citizens.

Just like you can pet some lions and they'll play with you. Others...will eat you. Still makes it stupid to see a random African lion and assume its safe to play with him.

The US military
NASA

Ha. You moron.

Yes..weigh all variables. So...statistically. ..blacks are far more prone to murder and rape. But...would I fear LeBron James or Denzel Washington? Heck no. They're fine citizens.

Just like you can pet some lions and they'll play with you. Others...will eat you. Still makes it stupid to see a random African lion and assume its safe to play with him.
Was that your very best response? Like I said dont try debating me. You are an amateur. Youre just mad you cant follow the logic of people having the ability to abuse power. Youre excused now. When you get a better argument I will respond.

Why are white men killed by the police no news?
They are. Just doesnt happen as often.
Actually you retard whites are killed twice as often then blacks by police.
Actually retard there are more whites and more white criminals. The rate they are killed at is less than the Black population.
What you mean when it suits you you know statistics? Remind us who commits MORE crimes per capita? Who commits more murders per capita? Or is that different for some reason?

Without bothering to read the link at all...allow me to screen this outrage to see if it warrants my concern:

- Did he run from police?
- Did he resist arrest?
- Did he assault police in any way?

If the answer is no to ALL 3 of these...then I will give a shit and read it. But...like 99% of these "outrages"....I bet its not.
Running from police is not an automatic death sentence via neck snapping.

Jesus Christ people where is you fucking humanity?

Can you get my point?

And yet you cited a stat for explaining why twice as many whites get shot by cops. So basically according to you, when you use a stat it is good and right, when anyone else uses one it is flawed and bad. Right?

Without bothering to read the link at all...allow me to screen this outrage to see if it warrants my concern:

- Did he run from police?
- Did he resist arrest?
- Did he assault police in any way?

If the answer is no to ALL 3 of these...then I will give a shit and read it. But...like 99% of these "outrages"....I bet its not.
Running from police is not an automatic death sentence via neck snapping.

Jesus Christ people where is you fucking humanity?

Didnt say it was. And so far....no evidence shows the cops did that.

Im just saying...my brain can only give a fuck about a certain number of things. Those 3 questions are my new filter.

So being threatened with a gun shoved in your face by a cop is totally ok too? Jesus man

I've had a gun pulled on me by police. Did I like it? Of course not. But I wasn't shot.

Again, the point is... the reason people get shot and beaten 99% of the time, is because they taunt, fight, resist, evade, and struggle with police.

I've never seen a guy that just calmly, openly, followed the orders of the officer, and was beaten to death.

oh golly gee wiz and wow a black man was killed. the first in history. put all flags at half mast today.

newblackpantherpty.jpg

Forum List

Back