Police Kill Another Black Man...Computer Science Student

I thought you were referring to this case I posted before
Yeah, Brown was a gentle giant and was going to refrigerator university and this guy beat his gf to a pulp and broke the nose of a female prison guard. His death should and will be investigated, but knock the "choir boy" shit off.

...meanwhile George Zimmerman is a hero who gets thousands in donations

No we dont. Were you there?

You have my permission to believe whatever makes you happy.
You lie so you assume everyone does. Not a healthy way to go through life :dunno:

Witness inmate who died was extremely violent during arrest

Who told you I lied? I said the cops are lying like they tend to do so they wont go to prison. He died in the jail cell. He should not have been there. The cops were told he needed to go to the hospital.

:lol: yeah, I read that account. Didn't quite make sense after seeing the arrest, does it?

Oh, and he was bi-polar. You want to make that an issue to assume the worst of the cops now too?

Bi polar people get violent. Thats why the cops were asked to get him to the hospital. What is confusing you? He should not have been in jail.

Yes, we need to put all violent abusers in hospitals. Jails are for flower children :rolleyes:

You sound uneducated with that post.

Prison Planet.com White teen killed by black cop in Alabama mirrors Ferguson

Gilbert Collar, a white, unarmed 18-year-old under the influence of drugs was shot and killed Oct. 6, 2012, by Officer Trevis Austin, who is black, in Mobile, Alabama. Despite public pressure for an indictment, a Mobile County grand jury refused to bring charges against Officer Austin, concluding that the officer acted in self-defense.

Guess we will just have to take the black cops word for it.
What jail cell did he die in after the cops were told to take him to the mental hospital?

If
No we dont. Were you there?

You have my permission to believe whatever makes you happy.
You lie so you assume everyone does. Not a healthy way to go through life :dunno:

Witness inmate who died was extremely violent during arrest

Who told you I lied? I said the cops are lying like they tend to do so they wont go to prison. He died in the jail cell. He should not have been there. The cops were told he needed to go to the hospital.

:lol: yeah, I read that account. Didn't quite make sense after seeing the arrest, does it?

Oh, and he was bi-polar. You want to make that an issue to assume the worst of the cops now too?

Bi polar people get violent. Thats why the cops were asked to get him to the hospital. What is confusing you? He should not have been in jail.

Then a way should be formulated to deal with it without involving the Police.

Not at all...... just food for thought...... If I knew I had a med condition that made me prone to violence cops would not be high on the list of solutions.

Only the millionth time a thug refused to comply and resisted arrest. I'm really sorry the kid died; hate it for his parents and friends, but I have little sympathy for thugs who fight the police. He started this shit by beating up on his girlfriend and then the cops.

I think this is actually the first post that supports murder for no reason or because the person was a bad guy. Ernie S is one of those old school republicans who are pro rights and...yanno, stuff

Should be video of it.
What was he doing in a cell? He should have been at the hospital.
No, it was his gf he beat to a pulp who had to go to the hospital.
It was his girlfriend who asked the cops to take him to the hospital. I know you cant read but at least try.

"
"She also gave police a bottle of his medication," the attorney told CNN.

The police report notes that officers received a prescription bottle from the alleged victim, but the name of the prescription has been redacted.

Once at the jail, officials say, Ajibade had to be restrained, during which he injured the three officers. He was then moved to an isolation cell due to his "dangerous behavior," a police news release says."

Family says he was bipolar and having a medical emergency when he beat up his girlfriend and tried to smother her with a blanket. According to the article, cause of death is withheld pending the toxicology report.

What was the cause of death and what did the tox report show?

It was his girlfriend who asked the cops to take him to the hospital. I know you cant read but at least try.
His girlfriend? Seriously? If his gf said he should be executed forthwith, would you expect the cops to do it? Maybe it would have been better if he had attacked a few medical practitioners.

Go back to jungle bunny civilizations, please.

Family says he was bipolar and having a medical emergency when he beat up his girlfriend and tried to smother her with a blanket. According to the article, cause of death is withheld pending the toxicology report.

You cant read either? That means the tox report hasnt been completed yet.

His girlfriend? Seriously? If his gf said he should be executed forthwith, would you expect the cops to do it? Maybe it would have been better if he had attacked a few medical practitioners.

Go back to jungle bunny civilizations, please.

So he was alive when they put him in the cell. And dead in the cell. You dont see anything wrong with that?

That's why you have to wait before going off half cocked. You can't read, possibly because you want the police to have killed him rather than his dying of a massive heart attack in isolation.

There must be another article that says the girlfriend told the police to take him to the hospital because it's not in this article. This girlfriend just gave the police a bottle of his medication, which the police would not do because the label had been altered.

That's why you have to wait before going off half cocked. You can't read, possibly because you want the police to have killed him rather than his dying of a massive heart attack in isolation.
You must have a brain cramp. What dont you get about he should have never been in custody?

Forum List

Back