Police Kill Another Black Man...Computer Science Student

You should be equipped with restraints and a muzzle and shipped back to the England zoo in the primate department.
You are in no position to make this decision as you are an 85 IQ dindu that hasn't had a proper mental evaluation. Only Whites can be real Americans and make such decisions on deportation.
As your intellectual superior and defacto trainer, I am labeling you as too feral to live here in the US.
This is your feeling in your mind. I know you blacks live off your feels. But your feeling are wrong on this one. Unfortunately, you are a delusional and psychopathic negro that is an enemy to the American nation that must be deported to the heart of darkness that Joseph Conrad talked about in his novel.
The sooner feral simians such as yourself are sterilized and experimented on the faster we will find a cure to your dysfunctional minds.
LOL.

Calm down my nigga. Get control of your feels.
You arent my nigga cave chimp. Dont get confused.

It doesn't matter when he was diagnosed, there shouldn't be African immigration allowed into the United States. If we had a white only immigration policy. He would have been alive in the bush of Nigeria today.
Too bad. Black people are allowed to immigrate so there is not much you can do about it but go peel some bananas and groom yourself.
Plenty can be done, immigration law can be changed. It will be changed in Europe after these arab-black muslim hybrids from Algeria slaughtered those brave French journalists. America will follow suit.

Your banana stereotype makes no sense. That is a slur on black people. It would be like a Jew making a joke about a gentile being cheap or something. It makes no sense. It is just ironic.
You cant change shit. No one is going to listen to a wild monkey such as yourself. Stop eating the lice you pick of yourself. Its making you drunk.
This monkey slur makes no sense as you are the black person. It is ironic, but it isn't funny in the way you think it is. It just shows you as the monkey so it is funny for me not you.
The monkey slur makes all the sense in the world as you are the furry one that attracts lice. You have small genitalia like the other primates and you smell like a dog when wet. You also have thin lips like most monkeys and apes.
LOL, now you are reduced to "muh dik". A classic refuge of the north american pavement ape.

You are in no position to make this decision as you are an 85 IQ dindu that hasn't had a proper mental evaluation. Only Whites can be real Americans and make such decisions on deportation.
As your intellectual superior and defacto trainer, I am labeling you as too feral to live here in the US.
This is your feeling in your mind. I know you blacks live off your feels. But your feeling are wrong on this one. Unfortunately, you are a delusional and psychopathic negro that is an enemy to the American nation that must be deported to the heart of darkness that Joseph Conrad talked about in his novel.
The sooner feral simians such as yourself are sterilized and experimented on the faster we will find a cure to your dysfunctional minds.
LOL.

LOL stop poasting nigga.

Too bad. Black people are allowed to immigrate so there is not much you can do about it but go peel some bananas and groom yourself.
Plenty can be done, immigration law can be changed. It will be changed in Europe after these arab-black muslim hybrids from Algeria slaughtered those brave French journalists. America will follow suit.

Your banana stereotype makes no sense. That is a slur on black people. It would be like a Jew making a joke about a gentile being cheap or something. It makes no sense. It is just ironic.
You cant change shit. No one is going to listen to a wild monkey such as yourself. Stop eating the lice you pick of yourself. Its making you drunk.
This monkey slur makes no sense as you are the black person. It is ironic, but it isn't funny in the way you think it is. It just shows you as the monkey so it is funny for me not you.
The monkey slur makes all the sense in the world as you are the furry one that attracts lice. You have small genitalia like the other primates and you smell like a dog when wet. You also have thin lips like most monkeys and apes.
LOL, now you are reduced to "muh dik". A classic refuge of the north american pavement ape.
You see, I think you cave chimps came up with the monkey reference to distract attention from the fact you actually exhibit their characteristics more than anyone else. Go make sure you do a flea dip tonight.

LOL.

LOL stop poasting nigga.
Sorry cave chimp. Calling me divine will get you nowhere.

You see, I think you cave chimps came up with the monkey reference to distract attention from the fact you actually exhibit their characteristics more than anyone else. Go make sure you do a flea dip tonight.
Its another conspiracy from "the man", like crack and aids.

Your black conspiracy theories are lol.

I came to this thread to learn about the next trayvon martin, but stayed for the lols.

I came to this thread to learn about the next trayvon martin, but stayed for the lols.
No conspiracy. It is what it is. The problem is you resemble a monkey more than I do physically and your mind state is that of a feral animal. Thats why the banana reference.

No conspiracy. It is what it is. The problem is you resemble a monkey more than I do physically and your mind state is that of a feral animal. Thats why the banana reference.
I am sure you think that, in your mind.

No I see that from simple observation.

4139106530_1dab7f9e63_z.jpg

Is that your personal pic?

No thats yours. I'm Black

Its a picture of police officer who teleported into Michael Ascplepias's isolation cell to shoot him from behind when his hands were up?

No thats yours. I'm Black

start wearing the tee's s0n and stop marching with Rev. Al.......help out your community s0n >>>

[URL=http://s42.photobucket.com/user/baldaltima/media/superman-man-of-steel-shield-4.jpg.html][/URL]

Its a picture of police officer who teleported into Michael Ascplepias's isolation cell to shoot him from behind when his hands were up?
You must be getting angry. Your are reverting back to speaking monkey shine and making no sense in your posts. :laugh:
You aren't even using the anti-black slurs right, so now it isn't even ironic, it is in accurate. Monkey shines are the activity that slaves were up to when the overseer wasn't looking. Today, it is the activities they are up to in between collecting welfare checks. Like attacking fat mexican neighborhood watchmen, stealing cigars, or attacking police officers while walking in the middle of the street.

Once again, if the racists are done bad mouthing each other, even if he went to a mental health facility he would have ended up in isolation. That is where they put the violent patients till they calm down. Some times in a rubber room sometimes strapped to a bed in a room alone.

Family How did student die in custody - CNN.com

"
Matthew Ajibade died in an isolation cell, after he "became combative during the booking process," according to a release from the Chatham County Sheriff's Office in Savannah, Georgia.

During the altercation, officials say, three deputies were injured, including a female sergeant who suffered a concussion and broken nose.

That doesn't square with family members' description of the 22-year-old, whom they described as a much-loved "geeky kid."

This is yet another case we have to depend on the testimony of the killers just because they are cops.
First I love how you and the piece of shit parents characterize the violent sick kid!
Here is what the little angel was arrested for:
When police arrived, they witnessed Ajibade holding a women under a blanket, according to an incident report. Police uncovered the two and noticed that the woman's "face was bruised, and her nose was bleeding," the report says.

Officers ordered Ajibade to release the woman, but he did not comply, the report says, adding that when police tried to arrest Ajibade he proceeded to "resist apprehension in a violent manner."

Second, let me get this straight a bipolar kid in custody violently attacks police officers (a female sergeant who suffered a concussion and broken nose) in lock up, after being arrest for beating his girlfriend senseless and while in restraints and isolation he dies. This is the scumbag your supporting?

You really are a retarded monkey!
The self hating Jew! Those racists want you dead too...you should be careful who you associate with...these are savages and will cut your throat while you are sleeping, just because you are Jewish. If you are really lucky, they will be German and they will make lampshades out of our skin...that way you can be immortal.

I am well against skinheads and racist white also. But it's not skinheads that are against black hypocrisy!

Forum List

Back