Police Kill Another Black Man...Computer Science Student

Until we know more? You've already exonerated the police without "knowing more".
I've done no such thing,

Only the millionth time a thug refused to comply and resisted arrest. I'm really sorry the kid died; hate it for his parents and friends, but I have little sympathy for thugs who fight the police. He started this shit by beating up on his girlfriend and then the cops.

Until we know what caused his death, we can't assign blame. Maybe the ass had a heart attack. Maybe he offed himself or died of an overdose. It's even possible he died from injuries suffered while he was being restrained. We don't know.
What we do know is that if he hadn't beaten his girlfriend and resisted arrest, he would likely be alive right now.

Family How did student die in custody - CNN.com

"
Matthew Ajibade died in an isolation cell, after he "became combative during the booking process," according to a release from the Chatham County Sheriff's Office in Savannah, Georgia.

During the altercation, officials say, three deputies were injured, including a female sergeant who suffered a concussion and broken nose.

That doesn't square with family members' description of the 22-year-old, whom they described as a much-loved "geeky kid."

This is yet another case we have to depend on the testimony of the killers just because they are cops.
My heart pumps purple panther piss for you... now go fuck yourself.
You seem angry and irrational. Why are you so upset this early into the thread?
An asshole does not need a reason to act that way.

What did he do to get arrested?

Why the fuck did he fight the cops?

Seems to me these idiots wouldn't be getting themselves dead if they just shut their fucking mouths and behaved like civilized adults

Folks, this is not difficult to understand...... DO WHAT THE COPS TELL YOU TO.

If you don't, expect to get unpleasant results.

This is not brain surgery

Forum List

Back