🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Police kill another brother!

No they weren't justified. You being an idiot doesnt make it anymore justifiable.

Can you be anymore stupid? That's not a challenge.

Both cases have been ruled justifiable, one in a trial the other in a grand jury.

I should know better than to think you would have any degree of honesty. It's blacks like you that give blacks a bad name. I'm thankful that most of the black folks here in Texas aren't as stupid as you are.
I know its not a challenge. I was just correcting your assumption that the murders were justified.

You haven't corrected squat. You did however prove that you are a dishonest punk.
I didnt say I corrected you squatting. I said I corrected your assumption that the murders were justified. Dont you know how to read?
Those weren't assumptions. They were facts discovered by the legal process. The only assumption here is the one you are making by ignoring the facts and making things up as you go.
Facts are not truths. Facts require context. Until then they are assumptions.

Obviously not all of them do.

Martin, Brown both justified shootings but blacks went ape shit over them.
No they weren't justified. You being an idiot doesnt make it anymore justifiable.

Both cases have been ruled justifiable, one in a trial the other in a grand jury.

I should know better than to think you would have any degree of honesty. It's blacks like you that give blacks a bad name. I'm thankful that most of the black folks here in Texas aren't as stupid as you are.
I know its not a challenge. I was just correcting your assumption that the murders were justified.

You haven't corrected squat. You did however prove that you are a dishonest punk.
I didnt say I corrected you squatting. I said I corrected your assumption that the murders were justified. Dont you know how to read?

I see you were up to the challenge after all. Congratulations.

A 31-year-old man was shot and killed by an officer Wednesday morning after the man held a gun to his girlfriend's head, according to Freeport police.

Activist Quanell X and a group of about 50 protesters marched to the Freeport Police Department, but they disbanded after officers explained what led up to the shooting.

At least blacks in Texas knows when a brother is at fault for his own demise.

31-year-old killed by Freeport police officer put on temporary leave News - Home

Yeah. The blacks around here are pretty reasonable.
Which is why we have so little racial tension.

Those weren't assumptions. They were facts discovered by the legal process. The only assumption here is the one you are making by ignoring the facts and making things up as you go.

Facts are not truths?

HAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAAHAHA

You are one stupid fucker!!!

Facts are not truths?

Not without context they arent.

There was no challenge. You are too dumb to mount a challenge.

Facts are not truths?

Martin and Brown's deaths were justified by the legal system. What other context do you need that to be in?

Facts are not truths?

Martin and Brown's deaths were justified by the legal system. What other context do you need that to be in?
Thats a justification not a truth. You convicts are easily confused.

Do we need to create a forum to report every time a "brother" gets killed by a cop?
I think the grater point was about the protest forming and then properly disbanding when they found out the shooting was perfectly justified.

Finally someone gets it!

That is exactly the point. Some blacks do use their reasoning skills to conclude that the police acted properly. They don't go out burning up their neighborhood and playing the victim card. Maybe it's a southern black thing.
Or maybe Black people in general know the difference between a legit shooting and a police sponsored killing.
clearly not the case

ferguson and nyc are clear evidence that blacks, well leftist, can't tell the difference

Facts are not truths?

they were cleared in court

proving you are wrong, in detail

Do we need to create a forum to report every time a "brother" gets killed by a cop?
I think the grater point was about the protest forming and then properly disbanding when they found out the shooting was perfectly justified.

Finally someone gets it!

That is exactly the point. Some blacks do use their reasoning skills to conclude that the police acted properly. They don't go out burning up their neighborhood and playing the victim card. Maybe it's a southern black thing.
Or maybe Black people in general know the difference between a legit shooting and a police sponsored killing.
clearly not the case

ferguson and nyc are clear evidence that blacks, well leftist, can't tell the difference
Your glasses are foggy. Neither of the people in Ferguson or NYC needed to die. How did you miss that?

Facts are not truths?

That doesnt make it true especially when you consider the courts get stuff wrong all the time.

Finally someone gets it!

clearly not the case

Your glasses are foggy. Neither of the people in Ferguson or NYC needed to die. How did you miss that?
cleared in court, one didn't have enough evidence for a GJ and the other was cleared by a GJ

you didn't miss that so you have to lie about it

Facts are not truths?

That doesnt make it true especially when you consider the courts get stuff wrong all the time.
"all the time"

utter bullshit and lies

Finally someone gets it!

clearly not the case

cleared in court, one didn't have enough evidence for a GJ and the other was cleared by a GJ

That still doesnt it make it true.

"all the time"

utter bullshit and lies
Yes all the time. Ask the people freed from prison due to DNA evidence exonerating them about that.

Finally someone gets it!

clearly not the case

That still doesnt it make it true.
but your 'assumption' is the truth?

you are correct, they didn't need to die, if those criminals hadn't attacked the police or didn't resist, they would, most likely, still be alive.

but they chose to be violent criminals and died b/c of their actions.

it is their faults that they died, no one else

There was no challenge. You are too dumb to mount a challenge.

Facts aren't truths..... that's what is dumb. pffftt

"all the time"

utter bullshit and lies
Yes all the time. Ask the people freed from prison due to DNA evidence exonerating them about that.
so what you should have said was something like; "Once in a blue moon", "once in a great while", "every now and then"

not "all the time"

Forum List

Back