🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Police kill another brother!

No, it never got that far. As soon as they were told the facts of the case, they went home.

So when someone says there was a protest forming they mean like...no protest?

There was a large crowd that gathered at the scene and then later at the police station, they were all geared up to begin protesting. Then the facts of the case came out and they went home.

So they listened to the facts? Are you sure they didnt just make up stuff because you know blacks...

Blacks in Texas seem to listen to reason more than blacks up north.
Blacks are the same in texas as they are anywhere else. i have relatives that live there.

Yes I met them, they are the dumb ones. Luckily for Texas most blacks here are not related to you.

Do we need to create a forum to report every time a "brother" gets killed by a cop?
I think the grater point was about the protest forming and then properly disbanding when they found out the shooting was perfectly justified.

Finally someone gets it!

That is exactly the point. Some blacks do use their reasoning skills to conclude that the police acted properly. They don't go out burning up their neighborhood and playing the victim card. Maybe it's a southern black thing.
Or maybe Black people in general know the difference between a legit shooting and a police sponsored killing.
Yes, but that stubborn racist will not listen.

There was a large crowd that gathered at the scene and then later at the police station, they were all geared up to begin protesting. Then the facts of the case came out and they went home.

So they listened to the facts? Are you sure they didnt just make up stuff because you know blacks...

Blacks are the same in texas as they are anywhere else. i have relatives that live there.

Yes I met them, they are the dumb ones. Luckily for Texas most blacks here are not related to you.
Lots of Blacks in Texas are related to me. I know you have never met any of my relatives or you wouldn't be alive to post. They kill racists like you and dump the bodies where nature destroys the evidence.

Was there a protest?

No, it never got that far. As soon as they were told the facts of the case, they went home.

Seem to? Did they protest or not?

Lots of Blacks in Texas are related to me. I know you have never met any of my relatives or you wouldn't be alive to post. They kill racists like you and dump the bodies where nature destroys the evidence.

So all your relatives live in the third ward?
So how do they get away with hauling the bodies on the metro to dispose of them?

Even when they dont protest they still say that its not because they listened to facts its because black...in Texas....may be different...but they still arent sure

All you can do is talk tough and tell lies.

To admit your in a family of murderers is quite comical. I'll be at the Freeport Police department in Freeport, Texas this evening at six. If your "killer relatives" has the guts, I'll be waiting.

To admit your in a family of murderers is quite comical. I'll be at the Freeport Police department in Freeport, Texas this evening at six. If your "killer relatives" has the guts, I'll be waiting.
You just told a lie by saying you know my relatives. Like most convicts lying is habitual.

Killing feral white racists is not really murder. Its a community service.

We know you wont be anywhere near the Freeport Police department. You are afraid and you are a liar convict.

Even when they dont protest they still say that its not because they listened to facts its because black...in Texas....may be different...but they still arent sure

Why are you so quick to dismiss the idea that they heard, understood and fully accepted the facts?

You just told a lie by saying you know my relatives. Like most convicts lying is habitual.

I know lots of black people in Texas, whose to say I don't know one of your relatives? You don't know every person I know or that they know.

Why are you so quick to dismiss the idea that they heard, understood and fully accepted the facts?

By your use of the words "seems to"

...Did they listen to reason? Or does it seem like they did but youre unsure?

Oh I know blacks in Texas are better than their northern counter parts.

I can tell by your confusion on if they protested or not.

There was no protest. A group of blacks gathered and would have protested had the facts of the case not been what they were. Why is this so hard for you to understand? Do you have that little faith in your black brethren?

I know lots of black people in Texas, whose to say I don't know one of your relatives? You don't know every person I know or that they know.
I said you dont know any of my relatives. They would have killed you already. We know it was just a lie. If you know any of my relatives give me a last name.

There was no protest. A group of blacks gathered and would have protested had the facts of the case not been what they were. Why is this so hard for you to understand? Do you have that little faith in your black brethren?
That had nothing to do with them being it Texas. It had everything to do with the facts being believable.

By your use of the words "seems to"

...Did they listen to reason? Or does it seem like they did but youre unsure?

I used "seems to" after seeing how blacks have acted in Ferguson, New York, Florida, etc... Seems that blacks in those places behave irrationally where as blacks here in Texas are more rational. I was comparing blacks here verses blacks in other parts of the country.

I said you dont know any of my relatives. They would have killed you already. We know it was just a lie. If you know any of my relatives give me a last name.

You have no idea who I know or who your relatives know.

You have no idea who I know or who your relatives know.
I know you dont know my relatives. If you do what is just one of their last names?

That had nothing to do with them being it Texas. It had everything to do with the facts being believable.

Facts don't change just because a person refuses to believe them you stupid fuck!

Forum List

Back