🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Police kill another brother!

Even when they dont protest they still say that its not because they listened to facts its because black...in Texas....may be different...but they still arent sure

Oh I know blacks in Texas are better than their northern counter parts.

I can tell by your confusion on if they protested or not.

There was no protest. A group of blacks gathered and would have protested had the facts of the case not been what they were. Why is this so hard for you to understand? Do you have that little faith in your black brethren?
That had nothing to do with them being it Texas. It had everything to do with the facts being believable.

Facts don't change just because a person refuses to believe them you stupid fuck!
Facts do change when people dont believe them. Used to be a fact the earth was flat. Guess what happened to that fact?

Use to be a fact that water had evil spirits. That changed too once the Moors taught europeans it was ok to bathe.

All you can do is talk tough and tell lies.

To admit your in a family of murderers is quite comical. I'll be at the Freeport Police department in Freeport, Texas this evening at six. If your "killer relatives" has the guts, I'll be waiting.
You just told a lie by saying you know my relatives. Like most convicts lying is habitual.

Killing feral white racists is not really murder. Its a community service.

I know lots of black people in Texas, whose to say I don't know one of your relatives? You don't know every person I know or that they know.
I said you dont know any of my relatives. They would have killed you already. We know it was just a lie. If you know any of my relatives give me a last name.

You have no idea who I know or who your relatives know.
I know you dont know my relatives. If you do what is just one of their last names?

I'm not going to embarrass your relatives in that manner.

You just told a lie by saying you know my relatives. Like most convicts lying is habitual.

I know lots of black people in Texas, whose to say I don't know one of your relatives? You don't know every person I know or that they know.
I said you dont know any of my relatives. They would have killed you already. We know it was just a lie. If you know any of my relatives give me a last name.

You have no idea who I know or who your relatives know.
I know you dont know my relatives. If you do what is just one of their last names?

I'm not going to embarrass your relatives in that manner.
That just means you are lying again. Typical convict behavior. :laugh:

Oh I know blacks in Texas are better than their northern counter parts.

There was no protest. A group of blacks gathered and would have protested had the facts of the case not been what they were. Why is this so hard for you to understand? Do you have that little faith in your black brethren?
That had nothing to do with them being it Texas. It had everything to do with the facts being believable.

Facts don't change just because a person refuses to believe them you stupid fuck!
Facts do change when people dont believe them. Used to be a fact the earth was flat. Guess what happened to that fact?

The earth being flat was never a fact, no matter how many believed it was.

We know that now but it was a fact when most of the people believed it. They also said it was a fact the sun rotated around the earth. Another dis proven fact. I told you facts arent truths.

Do we need to create a forum to report every time a "brother" gets killed by a cop?
It would only shadow a forum with all of the 'evil black people threads,' which you never complain about.

Blacks in Texas seem to listen to reason more than blacks up north.
Blacks are the same in texas as they are anywhere else. i have relatives that live there.

Yes I met them, they are the dumb ones. Luckily for Texas most blacks here are not related to you.
Lots of Blacks in Texas are related to me. I know you have never met any of my relatives or you wouldn't be alive to post. They kill racists like you and dump the bodies where nature destroys the evidence.

To admit your in a family of murderers is quite comical. I'll be at the Freeport Police department in Freeport, Texas this evening at six. If your "killer relatives" has the guts, I'll be waiting.

We know you wont be anywhere near the Freeport Police department. You are afraid and you are a liar convict.
Damn...is he a convict too. How many white ex-cons are on this forum.

We know that now but it was a fact when most of the people believed it. They also said it was a fact the sun rotated around the earth. Another dis proven fact. I told you facts arent truths.

It was never a fact. Belief does not equal fact.

Blacks are the same in texas as they are anywhere else. i have relatives that live there.

Yes I met them, they are the dumb ones. Luckily for Texas most blacks here are not related to you.
Lots of Blacks in Texas are related to me. I know you have never met any of my relatives or you wouldn't be alive to post. They kill racists like you and dump the bodies where nature destroys the evidence.

We know you wont be anywhere near the Freeport Police department. You are afraid and you are a liar convict.
He and that cave chimp Bullkurts are the only 2 convicts I know of.

Yes it was called a fact. You cant get to a fact without belief. You white people make up entire sciences trying to validate your beliefs as facts.

Another moron that doesn't know what a "convict" is. I bet you you're black too.

There is grmapmurked, I believe SJ has spent a few weeks in jail...I think herewegoagain and a coule of others...basically, all of the outspoken racists...all convicts.

There is grmapmurked, I believe SJ has spent a few weeks in jail...I think herewegoagain and a coule of others...basically, all of the outspoken racists...all convicts.
Makes sense. You have to be a pretty dumb white boy to end up in prison.

Another moron that doesn't know what a "convict" is. I bet you you're black too.
What did the felon say...must consider himself to be an ex-convict....lol, once a convict, always a convict.

Yes it was called a fact. You cant get to a fact without belief. You white people make up entire sciences trying to validate your beliefs as facts.

You can call a pig a horse, but it will never make that pig a horse.

Makes sense. You have to be a pretty dumb white boy to end up in prison.
Really dumb and socially insignificant.

What did the felon say...must consider himself to be an ex-convict....lol, once a convict, always a convict.

That's exactly what all the morons think. Thanks for proving you're a moron.

You can call a pig a horse, but it will never make that pig a horse.
I didnt call a pig a horse but nice try. White people did say it was a fact that Pluto was a planet. then they said it wasnt. Now it is again. Unother fact bites the dust.

Ascelpias getting his ass kicked so he calls in back up and now they attack me because they have no other argument!

Hilarious!!

Forum List

Back