🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Police kill another brother!

No amount of backup could help you anyway. Especially if they're morons like Nutz.

You lost this debate at "facts are not truths".
No one needs help with you. You self mutilate every time you post. Facts do not equal truths. Sorry cave chimp.

A fact is a reality that cannot be logically disputed or rejected.

A truth on the other hand, is almost the opposite. Truths are those things that are not simply acknowledged, but must be discovered, or created.
How did Piltdown man get disputed then? It was taught in American schools for 40 years before it became not a fact. :laugh:

Piltdown Man - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

"The Piltdown hoax is perhaps the most famous paleoanthropological hoax ever to have been perpetrated. It is prominent for two reasons: the attention paid to the issue of human evolution, and the length of time (more than 40 years) that elapsed from its discovery to its full exposure as a forgery."

"The Piltdown man hoax succeeded so well because, at the time of its discovery, the scientific establishment believed that the large modern brain preceded the modern omnivorous diet, and the forgery provided exactly that evidence. It has also been thought that nationalism and cultural prejudice played a role in the less-than-critical acceptance of the fossil as genuine by some British scientists.[7] It satisfied European expectations that the earliest humans would be found in Eurasia, and the British, it has been claimed,[7] also wanted a first Briton to set against fossil hominids found elsewhere in Europe, including France and Germany."

This is why you dont call facts truths until you actually know the truth.

Like I've done told your ignorant ass. Beliefs are not facts.
You should be telling this to Political Chic.

Afraid to tell her yourself?

No one needs help with you. You self mutilate every time you post. Facts do not equal truths. Sorry cave chimp.

A fact is a reality that cannot be logically disputed or rejected.

A truth on the other hand, is almost the opposite. Truths are those things that are not simply acknowledged, but must be discovered, or created.
How did Piltdown man get disputed then? It was taught in American schools for 40 years before it became not a fact. :laugh:

Piltdown Man - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

"The Piltdown hoax is perhaps the most famous paleoanthropological hoax ever to have been perpetrated. It is prominent for two reasons: the attention paid to the issue of human evolution, and the length of time (more than 40 years) that elapsed from its discovery to its full exposure as a forgery."

"The Piltdown man hoax succeeded so well because, at the time of its discovery, the scientific establishment believed that the large modern brain preceded the modern omnivorous diet, and the forgery provided exactly that evidence. It has also been thought that nationalism and cultural prejudice played a role in the less-than-critical acceptance of the fossil as genuine by some British scientists.[7] It satisfied European expectations that the earliest humans would be found in Eurasia, and the British, it has been claimed,[7] also wanted a first Briton to set against fossil hominids found elsewhere in Europe, including France and Germany."

This is why you dont call facts truths until you actually know the truth.

Like I've done told your ignorant ass. Beliefs are not facts.
You should be telling this to Political Chic.

Afraid to tell her yourself?
Have done so on several occasions.

That still doesnt it make it true.
but your 'assumption' is the truth?

you are correct, they didn't need to die, if those criminals hadn't attacked the police or didn't resist, they would, most likely, still be alive.

but they chose to be violent criminals and died b/c of their actions.

it is their faults that they died, no one else
No. I didnt make an assumption. i explained the truth. They were both murdered. It was not their fault they died. One was gunned down due to a timid white guy and the other was killed after being choked by feral white simians who decided he didnt need any medical attention.
you are the biggest and worst liar on usmb

congrats on that
Hmmmm, another one who believes that opinion is fact.
are you saying asslips isn't the biggest and worst liar on usmb?

what, you want the title?
I have never lied on these boards. They are so insignificant.

Your glasses are foggy. Neither of the people in Ferguson or NYC needed to die. How did you miss that?
cleared in court, one didn't have enough evidence for a GJ and the other was cleared by a GJ

you didn't miss that so you have to lie about it

you are correct, they didn't need to die, if those criminals hadn't attacked the police or didn't resist, they would, most likely, still be alive.

No. I didnt make an assumption. i explained the truth. They were both murdered. It was not their fault they died. One was gunned down due to a timid white guy and the other was killed after being choked by feral white simians who decided he didnt need any medical attention.

congrats on that
If you can prove your assertion you would have a modicum of credibility.

congrats on that
Hmmmm, another one who believes that opinion is fact.
are you saying asslips isn't the biggest and worst liar on usmb?

what, you want the title?
I have never lied on these boards. They are so insignificant.
Only fools like lonelystar lie. Its the convict code.

cleared in court, one didn't have enough evidence for a GJ and the other was cleared by a GJ

you didn't miss that so you have to lie about it

congrats on that
your post before this one proves it.

you said they were murdered

no one has been convicted of their murders, you know that, therefore you are the worst liar on usmb

Do we need to create a forum to report every time a "brother" gets killed by a cop?
I think the grater point was about the protest forming and then properly disbanding when they found out the shooting was perfectly justified.

Finally someone gets it!

That is exactly the point. Some blacks do use their reasoning skills to conclude that the police acted properly. They don't go out burning up their neighborhood and playing the victim card. Maybe it's a southern black thing.
Or maybe Black people in general know the difference between a legit shooting and a police sponsored killing.

Obviously not all of them do.

Martin, Brown both justified shootings but blacks went ape shit over them.
There are going to be unofficial no go areas soon, in Ferguson more businesses will just leave till its the worst shithole in America. That's what happens when people riot and raze businesses, rather than use their heads.

congrats on that

no one has been convicted of their murders, you know that, therefore you are the worst liar on usmb
They were murdered. That doesnt require a conviction.

congrats on that

like I said

biggest and worst liar on usmb

congrats on that

like I said

biggest and worst liar on usmb
What you say carries no weight or credibility.

It`s clear that Florida`s right to shoot an unarmed man law puts everyone at risk. I taunt you until you feel I need a smack in the mouth. Then I shoot you and get a free pass. A legal murder.
No such law exists.

What you say carries no weight or credibility.
More jungle bunny civilizations please.
After you tell me more about the cave chimp miracle.
World history: dominance of the West and pretty much any socioeconomic indicator you wish.

Now, great jungle bunny civilizations. You can even use Sharpton's flights of fancy. Then follow up with why jungle bunnies are the bottom of every barrel today.

This is fun!

Last edited:
Finally someone gets it!

That is exactly the point. Some blacks do use their reasoning skills to conclude that the police acted properly. They don't go out burning up their neighborhood and playing the victim card. Maybe it's a southern black thing.
Or maybe Black people in general know the difference between a legit shooting and a police sponsored killing.

Obviously not all of them do.

Martin, Brown both justified shootings but blacks went ape shit over them.
No they weren't justified. You being an idiot doesnt make it anymore justifiable.

Can you be anymore stupid? That's not a challenge.

Both cases have been ruled justifiable, one in a trial the other in a grand jury.

I should know better than to think you would have any degree of honesty. It's blacks like you that give blacks a bad name. I'm thankful that most of the black folks here in Texas aren't as stupid as you are.
I know its not a challenge. I was just correcting your assumption that the murders were justified.[/QUOTE

meanwhile your assumption was they were not in spite of the evidence

congrats on that

Murder is a LEGAL term - killed is the non-legal term.

congrats on that

I use either to mean the same thing.

congrats on that

don't bother using logic on a racist liar
he actually thinks the 1 witness that said that he had his hands up and the rest that saw him attack are lying

he's just a degenerate that's pissed the white guy didn't get killed

congrats on that

don't bother using logic on a racist liar
he actually thinks the 1 witness that said that he had his hands up and the rest that saw him attack are lying

he's just a degenerate that's pissed the white guy didn't get killed
How did the majority of witnesses that say they saw him with his hands up turn into one? Lying again?

Forum List

Back